So Donald Sterling's A Republican After All???

Yep, he found out what happens when your wife sues your mistress for more than a million dollars you gave her. Woman scorned, ring a bell. The little whore bated the boy into a conversation with malice and led him exactly where she wanted the conversation to go, all the while illegally taping him.

I think the NBA should say we can not act on a private conversation that was obtained illegally.

First of all, you have no proof of "illegal" taping. Reportedly, Sterling "asked" her to record his conversations because he was "forgetful"...

Are you trying to defend this racist?

Donald Sterling KNEW He Was Being Recorded -- Ex GF Tells Friends | TMZ.com

You can't trust anything TMZ puts out. It's run by a Jew.

Yep, he found out what happens when your wife sues your mistress for more than a million dollars you gave her. Woman scorned, ring a bell. The little whore bated the boy into a conversation with malice and led him exactly where she wanted the conversation to go, all the while illegally taping him.

I think the NBA should say we can not act on a private conversation that was obtained illegally.

First of all, you have no proof of "illegal" taping. Reportedly, Sterling "asked" her to record his conversations because he was "forgetful"...

You fucking idiot, they've know this man as a bigot for more than 20 years and the NAACP was about to give him his second lifetime achievement award because he was a donor. All I'm defending is his right to privacy, you know the one you libs go on and on about. Name one of his black players or coaches that he has EVER abused. No one can show any evidence that he has allowed his personal opinions to influence how he conducts his business. NOW PROVE ME WRONG!

Let me be clear what he said is awful. However, I won't believe much of what comes out of her mouth tho about his supposedly knowing he was being recorded. He has been suing her for sometime for embezzlement.

The tape seems a bit hacked up too if you listen to it, for instance there are talking and she says, "You knew I was biracial" and he said " I thought you were going to get rid of that". I think she messed with the tape some to make it sound even worse than it already was.

Look, these progressive Nazis HAVE to latch onto this ridiculous old man who is dumber than dirt. It's what they do. It's ALL these Nazi's do. They destroy - they do NOT build.

You want to talk about dumber than dirt? Take a look at the broad that he was banging who made this recording - Jesus H Tap Dancing Christ!

This old fart that the left is going ape-shit over, is pathetic. More damned money than sense. He has been a racist for the vast majority of his pitiful life - folks have just figured this out!?!? Bullshit. My God - he's been sued dozens of times.

Now, I want to know who is going to attack John Kerry for his racist remarks against Israel....Oh that's right - he's a Progressive Nazi traitor - we'll just ignore that. :confused:

Whose head is going to roll for the deaths of 40 vets by the VA in Phoenix? Oh, that's right...they're progressive Nazis, so we'll just ignore that. :mad:

You dumbass nazis need to stop worrying about an 80 year old nobody and start worrying about what you Brownshirts are going to do AFTER November 2014. :lol:

You mad!

LOL... and I love it! :lol:

Mad? You're not that good Sonny. :lol:

AND from the Washington Post story....

Although Sterling is a registered Republican he has supported Democratic candidates in the past. He gave $5,000 to Gray Davis' gubernatorial campaign in 2002, and $1,000 in support of a group pushing for Proposition 2 in 2008, which sought to give farm animals larger living quarters. He gave another $1,000 to Davis in 1991, a year when he also gave $1,000 to Vermont Sen. Patrick Leahy. In 1989, he gave $2,000 to former basketball player and Democratic senator from New Jersey Bill Bradley. If Republicans wanted to go really deep, they could also mention that Sterling attended the wedding of Jeff Greene in 2007, who ran in the 2010 Democratic Senate primaries in Florida -- to disastrous result.

In 2009, the Los Angeles chapter of the NAACP gave Sterling a Lifetime Achievement Award, and he won the NAACP Presidents Award in 2008. His 2009 award coincided with Baylor's lawsuit. The NAACP chapter's president told the Los Angeles Times, "We can't speak to the allegations, but what we do know is that for the most part [Sterling] has been very, very kind to the minority youth community." He was scheduled to receive another Lifetime Achievement Award this week, but the chapter changed its mind.

Seems ahe might have been a Registered Rep. BUT ghe sure didn't ACT or spend his money on them!

Donald Sterling is a Republican and has given money to Democrats. His politics don?t matter.

NAACP Willing to 'Forgive' Clippers' Donald Sterling After Yanking Award

The NAACP said today they are still willing to work with Los Angeles Clippers' owner Donald Sterling despite yanking an offer of a lifetime achievement award over an audio tape containing racist comments that Sterling allegedly made. At a news conference today, NAACP Los Angeles president Leon Jenkins said that an audio recording that surfaced this weekend on TMZ, which purportedly had Sterling's voice recorded making racist comments, was "devastating." But the organization would be open to talking to Sterling, with whom they've worked for nearly 20 years. "God teaches us to forgive, and the way I look at it,...

NAACP Willing to 'Forgive' Clippers' Donald Sterling After Yanking Award - ABC News

CaféAuLait;9011160 said:
And you would be wrong racist.

I see that the LA NAACP are a bunch of racists then!!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

To be quite honest I though otherwise, it seemed since they want to forgive him while speaking about money they want from his, it seemed as if money were more important than his bigotry.

MONEY trumps, trumped up racist rants..... :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

AND from the Washington Post story....

Although Sterling is a registered Republican he has supported Democratic candidates in the past. He gave $5,000 to Gray Davis' gubernatorial campaign in 2002, and $1,000 in support of a group pushing for Proposition 2 in 2008, which sought to give farm animals larger living quarters. He gave another $1,000 to Davis in 1991, a year when he also gave $1,000 to Vermont Sen. Patrick Leahy. In 1989, he gave $2,000 to former basketball player and Democratic senator from New Jersey Bill Bradley. If Republicans wanted to go really deep, they could also mention that Sterling attended the wedding of Jeff Greene in 2007, who ran in the 2010 Democratic Senate primaries in Florida -- to disastrous result.

In 2009, the Los Angeles chapter of the NAACP gave Sterling a Lifetime Achievement Award, and he won the NAACP Presidents Award in 2008. His 2009 award coincided with Baylor's lawsuit. The NAACP chapter's president told the Los Angeles Times, "We can't speak to the allegations, but what we do know is that for the most part [Sterling] has been very, very kind to the minority youth community." He was scheduled to receive another Lifetime Achievement Award this week, but the chapter changed its mind.

Seems ahe might have been a Registered Rep. BUT ghe sure didn't ACT or spend his money on them!

Donald Sterling is a Republican and has given money to Democrats. His politics don?t matter.

Spin Spin Spin

Want proof? Google it... I did!

God... is this country great, or what? :lol:

Donald Sterling is a Republican, not a Democrat -- but does it matter? - latimes.com

So doubters are welcome to check the official Los Angeles county registrar's website, here. Plug in Sterling's name, house number (808), zip code (90210) and birth date from our readout (or track them down yourself) and have fun.
The LA Times? Another liberal rag. Sorry that isn't proof. It's been proven that the liberal media lie. If Sterling is a Republican there should be ample evidence of it. So far you don't have any.

Last edited:
How frikken typical

he just can't be a Democrat....cause we should all know a Democrat CAN'T BE A RACIST

they are all saints in their small world

that you would be helping in squashing our freedoms of speech (this was a private conversation released to the media) says a lot about you too

Last edited:

Forum List

Back