So Donald Sterling's A Republican After All???

Well, I must leave for now. However, let us all say a prayer for old white racists like welfare queen Bundy and slave master Sterling.

This is not only terrible spin, but incredibly late to boot.

Everyone already heard the truth.

If you're going to spin bullshit, do it early...you might manage to bamboozle a few folks.

Sure, you look like a lying asshole when the truth comes, but that is far superior to the completely idiotic lying asshole you look like now.

Yep, he found out what happens when your wife sues your mistress for more than a million dollars you gave her. Woman scorned, ring a bell. The little whore bated the boy into a conversation with malice and led him exactly where she wanted the conversation to go, all the while illegally taping him.

I think the NBA should say we can not act on a private conversation that was obtained illegally.

Yep, he found out what happens when your wife sues your mistress for more than a million dollars you gave her. Woman scorned, ring a bell. The little whore bated the boy into a conversation with malice and led him exactly where she wanted the conversation to go, all the while illegally taping him.

I think the NBA should say we can not act on a private conversation that was obtained illegally.

First of all, you have no proof of "illegal" taping. Reportedly, Sterling "asked" her to record his conversations because he was "forgetful"...

Are you trying to defend this racist?

Donald Sterling KNEW He Was Being Recorded -- Ex GF Tells Friends | TMZ.com

Look, these progressive Nazis HAVE to latch onto this ridiculous old man who is dumber than dirt. It's what they do. It's ALL these Nazi's do. They destroy - they do NOT build.

You want to talk about dumber than dirt? Take a look at the broad that he was banging who made this recording - Jesus H Tap Dancing Christ!

This old fart that the left is going ape-shit over, is pathetic. More damned money than sense. He has been a racist for the vast majority of his pitiful life - folks have just figured this out!?!? Bullshit. My God - he's been sued dozens of times.

Now, I want to know who is going to attack John Kerry for his racist remarks against Israel....Oh that's right - he's a Progressive Nazi traitor - we'll just ignore that. :confused:

Whose head is going to roll for the deaths of 40 vets by the VA in Phoenix? Oh, that's right...they're progressive Nazis, so we'll just ignore that. :mad:

You dumbass nazis need to stop worrying about an 80 year old nobody and start worrying about what you Brownshirts are going to do AFTER November 2014. :lol:

I read this today and it completely shocked me. I would not work with the idiot.

The NAACP said today they are still willing to work with Los Angeles Clippers' owner Donald Sterling despite yanking an offer of a lifetime achievement award over an audio tape containing racist comments that Sterling allegedly made.

Is it about money? Would someone without $$$ be forgiven so quickly. Or can he be forgiven for donating even more scholarships than he already has?

"We are negotiating with him about giving more moneys to African American students at UCLA, and so we are in preliminary discussions," Jenkins said. He also noted, however, they had not spoken since the scandal broke.

NAACP Willing to 'Forgive' Clippers' Donald Sterling After Yanking Award - ABC News

Weird.

Some are now referring to Sterling as a slave master - which makes it even more logical that he would be a Republican.

ESPN Analyst Chris Broussard -- Donald Sterling Has 'Antebellum Slave Master' Mentality | TMZ.com

Yes totally logical that He would be a member of the party that abolished slavery and be a slave driver despite donating to Democrats.

I'll tell you what...if this old fart is a "slave driver" - I want to become a slave. I'll take 20 or 30 million of his money each year to play a damned game.. :lol:

Yassa Massa!!! :whip: :dance:

First of all, you have no proof of "illegal" taping. Reportedly, Sterling "asked" her to record his conversations because he was "forgetful"...

Are you trying to defend this racist?

Donald Sterling KNEW He Was Being Recorded -- Ex GF Tells Friends | TMZ.com

You are a fucking idiot. What do you suggest - firing squad for a 80 year old man? You fucking Nazi

Look, these progressive Nazis HAVE to latch onto this ridiculous old man who is dumber than dirt. It's what they do. It's ALL these Nazi's do. They destroy - they do NOT build.

You want to talk about dumber than dirt? Take a look at the broad that he was banging who made this recording - Jesus H Tap Dancing Christ!

This old fart that the left is going ape-shit over, is pathetic. More damned money than sense. He has been a racist for the vast majority of his pitiful life - folks have just figured this out!?!? Bullshit. My God - he's been sued dozens of times.

Now, I want to know who is going to attack John Kerry for his racist remarks against Israel....Oh that's right - he's a Progressive Nazi traitor - we'll just ignore that. :confused:

Whose head is going to roll for the deaths of 40 vets by the VA in Phoenix? Oh, that's right...they're progressive Nazis, so we'll just ignore that. :mad:

You dumbass nazis need to stop worrying about an 80 year old nobody and start worrying about what you Brownshirts are going to do AFTER November 2014. :lol:

You mad!

LOL... and I love it! :lol:

Forum List

Back