🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So, Explain This

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
As a woman it is offensive to call myself a woman because the transgenders believe that they're identical to me (which they're not) but they cannot reproduce. So does that make biology offensive then? And how is it not offensive to say that it's offensive to be proud to be a woman since I am one? Same with race, how is it that it's offensive for me to be white since my ancestors owned slaves but I did not so how is it considered not offensive to say that the color of my skin is?

Because they (the queers) are insecure FJB

~S~

Yeah, but saying I'm a woman is like saying the sky is blue. It is what it is and how can they be insecure about that? Just because they weren't born like me? Well, tough luck to them.

Care to provide a specific example? Or are you just playing inane word games?

For the record just to clear this up I was speaking from the tannies' point of view because they don't want to be equal with us as much as they claim they want to, they want special treatment and to be above us so we have to call ourselves whatever they want us to.

For the record just to clear this up I was speaking from the tannies' point of view because they don't want to be equal with us as much as they claim they want to, they want special treatment and to be above us so we have to call ourselves whatever they want us to.
They dont want special treatment. They want to be treated as human beings

They want to be able to pee in a restroom, have a job, be left alone without harassment

Care to provide a specific example? Or are you just playing inane word games?
they want special treatment and to be above us so we have to call ourselves whatever they want us to.
yes, and turnabout is fair play

~S~

Forum List

Back