So For The Last Eight Weeks,Leftists Have Been Claiming,,"We Are Closing In On Russian Collusion!"

Salt water got to you Rexx? First of all it's Kremlin. Second when will it come? On a happy note to you though they did touch on hillary's emails. You should want these hearings to continue, they're going to get everyone.
i see your fairly new here,,,,one of my known traits here is speeling werds rong, i do it often,,sometimes just to upset the loons who then insult me for any mis-spellings,,,,too bad u were here during my first year,,,I was cracking up a lot of people here with my Hillary jokes

Here's a question you all can enjoy.

Are you aware that President Trump could be guilty of obstruction of justice, a CRIME, and IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE,

even if he NEVER colluded with the Russians?

lol, you weren't? ha!

I was.
i wonder if we ever closed that case from the 70's when some 7 foot tall rabbit tried to take out Jimmy Carter,,,i was a child at the time,,only remember seeing the rabbit being grilled in congress, but never recalled the outcome

Are you aware that President Trump could be guilty of obstruction of justice, a CRIME, and IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE,

lol, you weren't? ha!

I was.
i wonder if we ever closed that case from the 70's when some 7 foot tall rabbit tried to take out Jimmy Carter,,,i was a child at the time,,only remember seeing the rabbit being grilled in congress, but never recalled the outcome

Had to look that one up I don't recall ever hearing about that.

Jimmy Carter rabbit incident - Wikipedia

lol, you weren't? ha!

I was.

Had to look that one up I don't recall ever hearing about that.

Jimmy Carter rabbit incident - Wikipedia
till this day, we still bring it up time to time here,,,,,i guess the rabbit really hated Jimmy Carter :laugh2:

Forum List

Back