So, Great Britain wants us to ban guns..

c9ffbd0b6c3c620eca599a6db73c8884.jpg

Never mind we've already fought a few wars with them over this and other issues...

Let's just say mind your own fucking business, wot?

give 'em a crumpet and tell them to shut the fuck up.

Who care what Britain or any other European Country wants us to do?
They have no control over the laws in the United States

I've never understood why the British have such a stalker-like obsession over our internal matters that have nothing whatsoever to do with them. Are their egos so twisted they can't stand the fact that they can't control us? Why doesn't that pedophile country GET A FUCKING LIFE, get over its 2 1/2 century long grudge, and figure out something more constructive to do with their time and energy, like fellating/swallowing their muslim whoremasters?

I want Britain to expel all of the refugees they allowed in.

We in the U.K. banned guns, yet gun crime is on the rise (along with all violent crime). Gun crime is up by 20% ish with almost 7000 gun offences in the last year alone. A perfect example of why gun bans don’t work, and it’s going to get worse. Don’t listen to the U.K.!
Violent gun crime is not rising, though--knife crime is. And the US will probably not reduce our police force by 20,000+ either.
I'll still take your gun homicide rates any day.

We in the U.K. banned guns, yet gun crime is on the rise (along with all violent crime). Gun crime is up by 20% ish with almost 7000 gun offences in the last year alone. A perfect example of why gun bans don’t work, and it’s going to get worse. Don’t listen to the U.K.!
Americans should start demanding that the U.K. repeal the gun bans.
:113:

Violent gun crime is not rising, though--knife crime is. And the US will probably not reduce our police force by 20,000+ either.
Countries Compared by Crime > Total crimes per 1000. International Statistics at NationMaster.com

United Kingdom 109.96 Ranked 4th. 3 times more than United States 41.29
Ranked 22nd.

Umm YES Gun crime IS rising - as are all violent crimes including knife crime. We have a gun ban, yet gun crime is on the rise - a rise of 20% in the last year. Our homiced rate is now higher than New York’s, some of that is down to RISING GUN CRIME even though GUNS ARE BANNED and the whole of the U.K. (excluding the obvious) is a GUN FREE ZONE.

Forum List

Back