So have ANY GOPers here HEARD of the unfakable SS ID card and the 2010 Immigration Bill?

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
That would END forever this GOP mess? Because THE WALL certainly won't, will just keep this stupid wedge issue alive for years more...

Securing Identity and Enabling Employment ... - Smart Card Alliance
www.smartcardalliance.org/publications-securing-identity-and-enabling-employment-...
A smart card-based Social Security card with biometric identity credentials ... Immigration Reform and Employment Identification and Verification Overview ... introduced the Comprehensive Immigration Reform for America's Security and .... credit card, but what makes it “smart” is the small computer chipbuilt into the card.
Immigration Reform Could Lead To Biometric ID Cards | The ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/.../immigration-reform-biometric-id_n_2594285.html
Jan 31, 2013 - Immigration Reform Could Lead To Biometric ID Cards ... If one part of some lawmakers' plan for comprehensive immigration reform goes through, Social Security ... Asked whether he favored “a super Social Security card that would ... A computer system called E-Verify is supposed to catch people who are ...
What Would Comprehensive Immigration Reform Look Like If the Feds ...
www.phoenixnewtimes.com/.../what-would-comprehensive-immigration-reform-look...
Dec 23, 2010 - What Would Comprehensive Immigration Reform Look Like If the ... In the first half of 2010alone, legislators in 44 states introduced 319 bills .... calls for a high-tech Social Security card with acomputer chip that can't be faked.
Is a Biometric Identify Card the Key to Immigration Reform? - TIME
content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1974927,00.html
Ready for Your Biometric Social Security Card? By Katy Steinmetz / Washington Monday, Mar. 29, 2010. Share ... congressional skirmish over comprehensive immigration reform on the horizon, skeptics from the left and ... Many skeptics also worry about false positives that come not from the computer but from counterfeits or ...

Great job by RW fake news ignoring this, along with cowardly corporate....

Wall? Heard of ships, airplanes, tunnels, just overstaying overstaying visas like 40% do?

In Canada, Big Brother knows how to keep illegals out.

I'm not sure why voter fraud is a GOP problem when 53 percent of Democrats say illegal aliens should be allowed to vote. Maybe it's because the GOP sees the words "illegal" and "fraud" in a negative way.

Wall? Heard of ships, airplanes, tunnels, just overstaying overstaying visas like 40% do?

Ever heard of cash? I'm not opposed to doing both though. I read somewhere today that border control agents want a border barrier they can see through, so we might be back to some kind of durable fencing that is impervious to cutting tools.

Huffington thinks "Biometric cards" are the logical evolution of secure borders? Does the left wing blog site think that "Area 51" is hiding a flying saucer?

Perhaps we should start "chipping" people, right? Become a fiat currency-less society? Your ignorance of what we are facing is jaw-dropping to me.

Perhaps we should start "chipping" people, right? Become a fiat currency-less society? Your ignorance of what we are facing is jaw-dropping to me.
Chipping SS cards is nothing llike that, dupe.

I'm not sure why voter fraud is a GOP problem when 53 percent of Democrats say illegal aliens should be allowed to vote. Maybe it's because the GOP sees the words "illegal" and "fraud" in a negative way.
And how is that? Snow?

That was illegals who pay taxes. You dupes and bigots actually thought Trump was serious about deporting 12 million? Brainwashed functional MORONS...BTW, your GOP masters LOVE cheap, easily bullied labor. Including dupes...so easy to fool on minorities, immigrants, and taxes...etc etc etc.

But isn't that the next step? Do you even understand the significance of the S.S card? That is yet another issue that you have no clue about.
No doubt all about the conspiracy about Gaddafi, conspiracy nutjob.

But isn't that the next step? Do you even understand the significance of the S.S card? That is yet another issue that you have no clue about.

Eye witnesses there on the ground (Americans) have firsthand accounts of the war crimes committed by the Barrypuppet/Hitlery regime that financed the raping and pillaging of Libya......but that's not anything you would be interested about....bring the absolute shill that you are.

Eye witnesses there on the ground (Americans) have firsthand accounts of the war crimes committed by the Barrypuppet/Hitlery regime that financed the raping and pillaging of Libya......but that's not anything you would be interested about....bring the absolute shill that you are.
I'm sure Gaddafi was a fine upstanding Republican. He raped and pillaged for 40 years...

Ever heard of cash? I'm not opposed to doing both though. I read somewhere today that border control agents want a border barrier they can see through, so we might be back to some kind of durable fencing that is impervious to cutting tools.
Useless and un-American. Get a card ferchrissake.

Cash? WTH?

I'm sure Gaddafi was a fine upstanding Republican. He raped and pillaged for 40 years...

Nope, that was just the opposite. The people of Libya had the highest standard of living of any African nation. When Qaddafi (BTW, he name is spelled with a "Q") was put in charge in 1969 when Italy was kicked out, people actually got land ownership. They had no debt....they were given huge amounts of money when they wed. They could buy a home for 10% of their income per month for 20 years and they had allodial rights to their home. If a Libyan wanted to study abroad? Their education was paid for and the whole family was supported by a generous stipend. Qaddafi used 49 percent of the oil revenue to pay for the government and the rest was re-invested in the people of that country. You were sold a pack of lies...everyone was. His biggest crime was trying to unite the African nations to come under the gold dinar standard and trade their wares for REAL money instead of worthless fiat currency that is printed with nothing intrinsic to back it up which was a direct attack on the central bankers. The crimes committed by the paid and trained mercenaries of the CIA and MI5, MI6 and Saudi intel are beyond horrific. Libya's gold and silver reserves were flat out STOLEN from them. Can you handle the truth?

Nope, that was just the opposite. The people of Libya had the highest standard of living of any African nation. When Qaddafi (BTW, he name is spelled with a "Q") was put in charge in 1969 when Italy was kicked out, people actually got land ownership. They had no debt....they were given huge amounts of money when they wed. They could buy a home for 10% of their income per month for 20 years and they had allodial rights to their home. If a Libyan wanted to study abroad? Their education was paid for and the whole family was supported by a generous stipend. Qaddafi used 49 percent of the oil revenue to pay for the government and the rest was re-invested in the people of that country. You were sold a pack of lies...everyone was. His biggest crime was trying to unite the African nations to come under the gold dinar standard and trade their wares for REAL money instead of worthless fiat currency that is printed with nothing intrinsic to back it up which was a direct attack on the central bankers. The crimes committed by the paid and trained mercenaries of the CIA and MI5, MI6 and Saudi intel are beyond horrific. Libya's gold and silver reserves were flat out STOLEN from them. Can you handle the truth?
Italians were thrown out in 1943, a Kingdom in 1951...He was a skunk terrorist dictator. Your imaginary utopia was for his pals.

Italians were thrown out in 1943, a Kingdom in 1951...He was a skunk terrorist dictator. Your imaginary utopia was for his pals.

Nope, I am right....you are wrong. What happened to the Libyan people was even more horrific than what happened to the people in Iraq.......this corporate "gubermint" doesn't spread freedom, it has always paved the way for the banking oligarchs that are threatened by any country that threatens their monopoly. You don't have the slightest friggin' clue..........

Nope, I am right....you are wrong. What happened to the Libyan people was even more horrific than what happened to the people in Iraq.......this corporate "gubermint" doesn't spread freedom, it has always paved the way for the banking oligarchs that are threatened by any country that threatens their monopoly. You don't have the slightest friggin' clue..........
And you thought the Italians left in 1969 and Qaddafi was put in charge....the Libyan utopia lol...you have one solution for everything. Sign of an ignorant fanatic....

Forum List

Back