So have ANY GOPers here HEARD of the unfakable SS ID card and the 2010 Immigration Bill?

Eye witnesses there on the ground (Americans) have firsthand accounts of the war crimes committed by the Barrypuppet/Hitlery regime that financed the raping and pillaging of Libya......but that's not anything you would be interested about....bring the absolute shill that you are.
I'm sure Gaddafi was a fine upstanding Republican. He raped and pillaged for 40 years...

Nope, that was just the opposite. The people of Libya had the highest standard of living of any African nation. When Qaddafi (BTW, he name is spelled with a "Q") was put in charge in 1969 when Italy was kicked out, people actually got land ownership. They had no debt....they were given huge amounts of money when they wed. They could buy a home for 10% of their income per month for 20 years and they had allodial rights to their home. If a Libyan wanted to study abroad? Their education was paid for and the whole family was supported by a generous stipend. Qaddafi used 49 percent of the oil revenue to pay for the government and the rest was re-invested in the people of that country. You were sold a pack of lies...everyone was. His biggest crime was trying to unite the African nations to come under the gold dinar standard and trade their wares for REAL money instead of worthless fiat currency that is printed with nothing intrinsic to back it up which was a direct attack on the central bankers. The crimes committed by the paid and trained mercenaries of the CIA and MI5, MI6 and Saudi intel are beyond horrific. Libya's gold and silver reserves were flat out STOLEN from them. Can you handle the truth?
Italians were thrown out in 1943, a Kingdom in 1951...He was a skunk terrorist dictator. Your imaginary utopia was for his pals.

Nope, I am right....you are wrong. What happened to the Libyan people was even more horrific than what happened to the people in Iraq.......this corporate "gubermint" doesn't spread freedom, it has always paved the way for the banking oligarchs that are threatened by any country that threatens their monopoly. You don't have the slightest friggin' clue..........
And you thought the Italians left in 1969 and Qaddafi was put in charge....the Libyan utopia lol...you have one solution for everything. Sign of an ignorant fanatic....

What was left of the Italian mafia was kicked out in 1970.....do your research and a better job of it. The Libyan people thrived under Qaddafi. What I want...... is to get you on record of claiming that Libyan people are better off under the CIA, MI5/MI6 Mossad controlled mercenaries than they were under Qaddafi....are you willing to do that, punkinpuss?????? Post some fake news links, ya little piece of shit...........what do ya got???

I'm sure Gaddafi was a fine upstanding Republican. He raped and pillaged for 40 years...

Nope, that was just the opposite. The people of Libya had the highest standard of living of any African nation. When Qaddafi (BTW, he name is spelled with a "Q") was put in charge in 1969 when Italy was kicked out, people actually got land ownership. They had no debt....they were given huge amounts of money when they wed. They could buy a home for 10% of their income per month for 20 years and they had allodial rights to their home. If a Libyan wanted to study abroad? Their education was paid for and the whole family was supported by a generous stipend. Qaddafi used 49 percent of the oil revenue to pay for the government and the rest was re-invested in the people of that country. You were sold a pack of lies...everyone was. His biggest crime was trying to unite the African nations to come under the gold dinar standard and trade their wares for REAL money instead of worthless fiat currency that is printed with nothing intrinsic to back it up which was a direct attack on the central bankers. The crimes committed by the paid and trained mercenaries of the CIA and MI5, MI6 and Saudi intel are beyond horrific. Libya's gold and silver reserves were flat out STOLEN from them. Can you handle the truth?
Italians were thrown out in 1943, a Kingdom in 1951...He was a skunk terrorist dictator. Your imaginary utopia was for his pals.

Nope, I am right....you are wrong. What happened to the Libyan people was even more horrific than what happened to the people in Iraq.......this corporate "gubermint" doesn't spread freedom, it has always paved the way for the banking oligarchs that are threatened by any country that threatens their monopoly. You don't have the slightest friggin' clue..........
And you thought the Italians left in 1969 and Qaddafi was put in charge....the Libyan utopia lol...you have one solution for everything. Sign of an ignorant fanatic....

What was left of the Italian mafia was kicked out in 1970.....do your research and a better job of it. The Libyan people thrived under Qaddafi. What I want...... is to get you on record of claiming that Libyan people are better off under the CIA, MI5/MI6 Mossad controlled mercenaries than they were under Qaddafi....are you willing to do that, punkinpuss?????? Post some fake news links, ya little piece of shit...........what do ya got???
WTH do you get your info? Mine is everywhere. The utopia you speak of ended long ago if it ever existed.. At least with the fall of communism, I believe before his terrorist stage. So the Seventies. They were great. You know, before Reaganism.

And the militias are wild and crazy guys, not in on your conspiracies. And the spies aren't interested either.

WTH do you get your info? Mine is everywhere. The utopia you speak of ended long ago if it ever existed.. At least with the fall of communism, I believe before his terrorist stage. So the Seventies. They were great. You know, before Reaganism.

How about American citizens that were in Libya when the shit went down? I will go with those that were there and saw the atrocities before I will believe anything reported by the Operation Mockingbird lamestream media............the people that witnessed this genocide have had their lives turned in to a living hell. Your beloved banker bought and paid for
"gubermint" is nothing but an IMF paid for piece of shit...the lowest form of scum that there is. I certainly pledge no loyalty to it.

And the militias are wild and crazy guys, not in on your conspiracies. And the spies aren't interested either.

Oh, I have no doubt that Americans with guns causes little commies like you to soil themselves.........because "da gubnermint" should be the "end all, be all"....worship at their altar, numb fuck........

How about American citizens that were in Libya when the shit went down? I will go with those that were there and saw the atrocities before I will believe anything reported by the Operation Mockingbird lamestream media............the people that witnessed this genocide have had their lives turned in to a living hell. Your beloved banker bought and paid for
"gubermint" is nothing but an IMF paid for piece of shit...the lowest form of scum that there is. I certainly pledge no loyalty to it.
Nasty area lol. No conspiracies necessary. They hated Qaddifi's people for good reason.

Oh, I have no doubt that Americans with guns causes little commies like you to soil themselves.........because "da gubnermint" should be the "end all, be all"....worship at their altar, numb fuck........
I continue to not be impressed. Link?

I know a lot of VERY rich people and no conspiracies beside the GOP propaganda one, dupe.

I know a lot of VERY rich people and no conspiracies beside the GOP propaganda one, dupe.
For example my Brit uncle in Paris, CBE, was the main lawyer doing oil deals with the UK, EU, and the UAE. Your conspiracy theories are crap.

Just relax OP the wall will be built and president Trump is already deporting illegals. One illegal woman who Obama was allowing to stay in the US was cuffed, put on a bus and deported today.

For example my Brit uncle in Paris, CBE, was the main lawyer doing oil deals with the UK, EU, and the UAE. Your conspiracy theories are crap.

What conspiracy are you talking about? The one about how Russia conspired to leak the dirty laundry of the leftard clown posse party via hacking????? Is that the one????

What conspiracy are you talking about? The one about how Russia conspired to leak the dirty laundry of the leftard clown posse party via hacking????? Is that the one????
Your Rothschild bank currency one, Bilderburg, Robin Hood Qaddafi or any of that crap

Your Rothschild bank currency one, Bilderburg, Robin Hood Qaddafi or any of that crap

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! You are such an ignorant fool. You have no fucking clue about the fiat currency debt system and the ones that run the central bank or any history of it going back to the late 1600's or what "money" actually is. Your simplistic view of the financial system is that of a mere child. As far as Qaddafi goes and what was done to the riches of that country and how it was looted? Please explain what happened to their gold and sliver reserves? It simply vanished like a fart in the wind. What was done to the people of Libya is one of the greatest crimes ever in the history of humanity. The torture, murdering, rape.....the outright genocide of these mercenaries funded, recruited and trained by USA.INC and the E.U with the Barrypuppet and Hitlery right out in front of it and then they took this act on the road and headed onto Syria.

Seriously, I thank God every day that I am not as stupid and ignorant as you are. If you lose ten more I.Q points, you will be reduced to a drooling idiot that smears his own shit on the bathrooms walls....SMH.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! You are such an ignorant fool. You have no fucking clue about the fiat currency debt system and the ones that run the central bank or any history of it going back to the late 1600's or what "money" actually is. Your simplistic view of the financial system is that of a mere child. As far as Qaddafi goes and what was done to the riches of that country and how it was looted? Please explain what happened to their gold and sliver reserves? It simply vanished like a fart in the wind. What was done to the people of Libya is one of the greatest crimes ever in the history of humanity. The torture, murdering, rape.....the outright genocide of these mercenaries funded, recruited and trained by USA.INC and the E.U with the Barrypuppet and Hitlery right out in front of it and then they took this act on the road and headed onto Syria.

Seriously, I thank God every day that I am not as stupid and ignorant as you are. If you lose ten more I.Q points, you will be reduced to a drooling idiot that smears his own shit on the bathrooms walls....SMH.
Evidence? Link? Drivel, dupe.

Franco sez?????? MY beloved leftard gubermint would never hurt anyone due you here me due you.... you flammer???"

That would END forever this GOP mess? Because THE WALL certainly won't, will just keep this stupid wedge issue alive for years more...

Securing Identity and Enabling Employment ... - Smart Card Alliance
www.smartcardalliance.org/publications-securing-identity-and-enabling-employment-...
A smart card-based Social Security card with biometric identity credentials ... Immigration Reform and Employment Identification and Verification Overview ... introduced the Comprehensive Immigration Reform for America's Security and .... credit card, but what makes it “smart” is the small computer chipbuilt into the card.
Immigration Reform Could Lead To Biometric ID Cards | The ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/.../immigration-reform-biometric-id_n_2594285.html
Jan 31, 2013 - Immigration Reform Could Lead To Biometric ID Cards ... If one part of some lawmakers' plan for comprehensive immigration reform goes through, Social Security ... Asked whether he favored “a super Social Security card that would ... A computer system called E-Verify is supposed to catch people who are ...
What Would Comprehensive Immigration Reform Look Like If the Feds ...
www.phoenixnewtimes.com/.../what-would-comprehensive-immigration-reform-look...
Dec 23, 2010 - What Would Comprehensive Immigration Reform Look Like If the ... In the first half of 2010alone, legislators in 44 states introduced 319 bills .... calls for a high-tech Social Security card with acomputer chip that can't be faked.
Is a Biometric Identify Card the Key to Immigration Reform? - TIME
content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1974927,00.html
Ready for Your Biometric Social Security Card? By Katy Steinmetz / Washington Monday, Mar. 29, 2010. Share ... congressional skirmish over comprehensive immigration reform on the horizon, skeptics from the left and ... Many skeptics also worry about false positives that come not from the computer but from counterfeits or ...
There is nothing that would fix the GOP mess. They are ignorant and so very fucked up. They make enemies the world over (except for Russia and Vladimir Putin of course).
The entire world is asking what happened to America. Why do they hate us? Referring to people that helped the Bush administration.

All Republicans and Democrats are beholden to their contributors.
Why would any of them prior to Trump want to do what Trump wants to do and has caused EVERYONE to hate him?

That would END forever this GOP mess? Because THE WALL certainly won't, will just keep this stupid wedge issue alive for years more...

Securing Identity and Enabling Employment ... - Smart Card Alliance
www.smartcardalliance.org/publications-securing-identity-and-enabling-employment-...
A smart card-based Social Security card with biometric identity credentials ... Immigration Reform and Employment Identification and Verification Overview ... introduced the Comprehensive Immigration Reform for America's Security and .... credit card, but what makes it “smart” is the small computer chipbuilt into the card.
Immigration Reform Could Lead To Biometric ID Cards | The ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/.../immigration-reform-biometric-id_n_2594285.html
Jan 31, 2013 - Immigration Reform Could Lead To Biometric ID Cards ... If one part of some lawmakers' plan for comprehensive immigration reform goes through, Social Security ... Asked whether he favored “a super Social Security card that would ... A computer system called E-Verify is supposed to catch people who are ...
What Would Comprehensive Immigration Reform Look Like If the Feds ...
www.phoenixnewtimes.com/.../what-would-comprehensive-immigration-reform-look...
Dec 23, 2010 - What Would Comprehensive Immigration Reform Look Like If the ... In the first half of 2010alone, legislators in 44 states introduced 319 bills .... calls for a high-tech Social Security card with acomputer chip that can't be faked.
Is a Biometric Identify Card the Key to Immigration Reform? - TIME
content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1974927,00.html
Ready for Your Biometric Social Security Card? By Katy Steinmetz / Washington Monday, Mar. 29, 2010. Share ... congressional skirmish over comprehensive immigration reform on the horizon, skeptics from the left and ... Many skeptics also worry about false positives that come not from the computer but from counterfeits or ...
There is nothing that would fix the GOP mess. They are ignorant and so very fucked up. They make enemies the world over (except for Russia and Vladimir Putin of course).
The entire world is asking what happened to America. Why do they hate us? Referring to people that helped the Bush administration.

According to rdean, USA.INC is only loved unless we have a commie president. I doubt that Libyans, Syrians or the people in Bahrain have the warm fuzzies for the outgoing admin...throw in Egypt as well.

Franco sez?????? MY beloved leftard gubermint would never hurt anyone due you here me due you.... you flammer???"
What bad they do is no secret giant conspiracy, nutjobs- that only paranoid morons know about...

Forum List

Back