So he was just a misunderstood disaffected hilly billy ehh?

He was no different than Dylann Roof.

um no; Roof is a racist terrorist; not a terrorist for any religion. but i do understand Christian = terrorist so some of the more unhinged idiots on the other side of the political aisle

Read item one of the KKK's 'program'.

The program
again; proof that THIS individual killed for religion. thanks in advance
in his rants was he ranting about religion, or race morfe than anything else?
you idiots i swear; get all stupid when you cant frame every debate in your own narrative

Well what was it religion or race??

You think the two are interchangeable???
they are example : the Jews....

The stupidity belongs solely to those who believe all Muslims are "terrorist," that the Koran should be "banned," and Muslims "prohibited" from entering the country as a consequence of the shooting.
Of course not all Muslims are terrorists; just WAY WAY more than in any other religion or group you see out there today it seems
that would be false
appearance is not always reality.
roof's motivations were just as "religious"as this guy's the bonus is he's dead and roof is not.

Yeah but he was christian (or something) which gets an automatic "not a terrorist" label.

Wow, that is one of the most stupid things I have ever heard.

Even a Christian who bombs an abortion clinic in the name of God is considered a terrorst.

It doesn't matter what religion you flag ship your actions under, it is the actions that are scrutinized.

YAWN; once again; REAL proof would be something Roof posted, wrote,,,etc that reveals his main motive was religion not race. you got nothing; but a bunch of idiots who also got nothing, making fools of themselves

the klan .
who's us?

That would be the crew that is sitting around socializing as we watch you liberal tards make fools of your self............

Happening at my house, sorry no invite for thrash like you .............

Coffee and pastries most mornings, today we gonna fire up the smoker and have some butt ............
so you imaginary friends then.
I wouldn't come to a party at your double wide.

Another faggot who has English problems, did your little faggot buddy call you to come ankle bite??
oh no the you're a fag ploy!
typical redneck false assumption the only problem here is your lack of comprehension of English.
the only language you know .
almost sad.

Why do illiterate camel kissers always claim everyone else has comprehension problems??

The only one with those problems are you.
another false assumption, I'm Irish and cheetwood Cherokee.
your ignorance shines.

i feel compelled to inform left-wing morons that just because you refuse to accept that you're embarrassing yourselves does mean you arent

That would be the crew that is sitting around socializing as we watch you liberal tards make fools of your self............

Happening at my house, sorry no invite for thrash like you .............

Coffee and pastries most mornings, today we gonna fire up the smoker and have some butt ............

Another faggot who has English problems, did your little faggot buddy call you to come ankle bite??
typical redneck false assumption the only problem here is your lack of comprehension of English.
almost sad.

Why do illiterate camel kissers always claim everyone else has comprehension problems??

your ignorance shines.
i would not be amiss in assuming you're an idiot though would i?

Roof was a racist, no mention of religion or any religious affiliation has ever been mentioned.

Everything Known About Charleston Church Shooting Suspect Dylann Roof
Dylann Roof, who has reportedly confessed to killing nine inside a black church, wore pro-apartheid flags, made a ‘lot of racist jokes,’ and was arrested with pain meds.
Dylann Storm Roof confessed to killing nine people at a historic black church in Charleston because he hoped it would start a “race war.” The 21-year-old from Lexington, South Carolina, was taken into custody in Shelby, North Carolina, on Thursday afternoon after a tip from a local resident who saw a man who fit the description of Roof driving on the highway.

Roof created a website this year called the Last Rhodesian, a reference to the white-ruled African country, which fought a bitter civil war against black majority rule before it became Zimbabwe. In photos posted to the website, Roof is seen wearing a jacket with the flags of Rhodesia and apartheid-era South Africa on the breast of his jacket.

1434640924184.cached.jpg

Last Rhodesian was discovered at 8:03 a.m. on Saturday, June 20 when a Twitter user found a website registered under Roof's name. Emma Quangel told The Daily Beast she paid $49 to see what lied behind the domain and then discovered his personal website.

The website features a manifesto where Roof wrote he was radicalized via the Internet following the Trayvon Martin case. Roof wrote he researched "black on white violence," which took him to the website of South Carolina-based hate group the Council of Conservative Citizens (formerly the White Citizens' Council).

“******* are stupid and violent,” Roof wrote, which should eliminate any doubt about his motive.
Everything Known About Charleston Church Shooting Suspect Dylann Roof - The Daily Beast

The stupidity belongs solely to those who believe all Muslims are "terrorist," that the Koran should be "banned," and Muslims "prohibited" from entering the country as a consequence of the shooting.
Of course not all Muslims are terrorists; just WAY WAY more than in any other religion or group you see out there today it seems
that would be false
roof's motivations were just as "religious"as this guy's the bonus is he's dead and roof is not.

Yeah but he was christian (or something) which gets an automatic "not a terrorist" label.
he gets the "it was the drugs or the video games that made him evil excuse.
only blacks, middle easterners, Asians Russians etc. kill for religious or political reasons excuse.

YAWN. ad hominem
try again
dodge! wanna go for the trifecta?

um no; YOU made an accusation, now you wont back it up when asked for clarification
that's DODGING

I ASKED FOR PROOF; you gave a petty insult about grey matter. you lose
false stated fact you assumed falsely it was an insult
proof of defective grey matter.

yawn; ONLY an mental-case tries to pass off his opinions as fact
not my opinion just fact.
you on the other hand,

almost sad.

your ignorance shines.
i would not be amiss in assuming you're an idiot though would i?
you'd be as wrong as it is possible to be. besides you are defending dr. douche and goo.
who's the idiot again?

um no; Roof is a racist terrorist; not a terrorist for any religion. but i do understand Christian = terrorist so some of the more unhinged idiots on the other side of the political aisle

The program

I agree. The guy was a terrorist who believed in those 72 virgins and was willing to kill for Allah.

AS far as I'm concerned all Muslims are to blame.

The jihadists among them are a minority but the rest of the Muslim world does nothing to rein them in.

Wonder how many of those innocent Muslims were dancing the streets on 9-11??

I would like to see all of them kicked out of the US and sent back to whatever shithole they crawled out of.

Roof was a racist, no mention of religion or any religious affiliation has ever been mentioned.

Everything Known About Charleston Church Shooting Suspect Dylann Roof
Dylann Roof, who has reportedly confessed to killing nine inside a black church, wore pro-apartheid flags, made a ‘lot of racist jokes,’ and was arrested with pain meds.
Dylann Storm Roof confessed to killing nine people at a historic black church in Charleston because he hoped it would start a “race war.” The 21-year-old from Lexington, South Carolina, was taken into custody in Shelby, North Carolina, on Thursday afternoon after a tip from a local resident who saw a man who fit the description of Roof driving on the highway.

Roof created a website this year called the Last Rhodesian, a reference to the white-ruled African country, which fought a bitter civil war against black majority rule before it became Zimbabwe. In photos posted to the website, Roof is seen wearing a jacket with the flags of Rhodesia and apartheid-era South Africa on the breast of his jacket.

1434640924184.cached.jpg

Last Rhodesian was discovered at 8:03 a.m. on Saturday, June 20 when a Twitter user found a website registered under Roof's name. Emma Quangel told The Daily Beast she paid $49 to see what lied behind the domain and then discovered his personal website.

The website features a manifesto where Roof wrote he was radicalized via the Internet following the Trayvon Martin case. Roof wrote he researched "black on white violence," which took him to the website of South Carolina-based hate group the Council of Conservative Citizens (formerly the White Citizens' Council).

“******* are stupid and violent,” Roof wrote, which should eliminate any doubt about his motive.
Everything Known About Charleston Church Shooting Suspect Dylann Roof - The Daily Beast
religion and racism go hand in glove.....
the daily beast lol!

How about it daws, what was roof's motive.

I don't need you para phrasing anything, you need to go find some internet published article with a reputable URL link for source verification.

Don't make me do it, I'll punk your ass out again ..................
duhs and the rest are impervious to appearing foolish. They just don't see it.

The program

I agree. The guy was a terrorist who believed in those 72 virgins and was willing to kill for Allah.

The jihadists among them are a minority but the rest of the Muslim world does nothing to rein them in.

I would like to see all of them kicked out of the US and sent back to whatever shithole they crawled out of.
oh fuck! not the 9/11 ploy again..

The program

Who just asked to see that quote? Asked, thinking no one could produce one?

lol

I don't need you para phrasing anything, you need to go find some internet published article with a reputable URL link for source verification.

Trolls and ankle bitters, another sure to end up in the cyber shitter guarded by the dreaded ignore button ............

dodge! wanna go for the trifecta?

um no; YOU made an accusation, now you wont back it up when asked for clarification
that's DODGING

I ASKED FOR PROOF; you gave a petty insult about grey matter. you lose
false stated fact you assumed falsely it was an insult
proof of defective grey matter.

yawn; ONLY an mental-case tries to pass off his opinions as fact

so try again
talk to yourself much or are you so lonely you write posts to yourself ?

that would be false

Wow, that is one of the most stupid things I have ever heard.

Even a Christian who bombs an abortion clinic in the name of God is considered a terrorst.

It doesn't matter what religion you flag ship your actions under, it is the actions that are scrutinized.

Yep, and thats why Roof has been charged with Terrorism, right?

Trolls and ankle bitters, another sure to end up in the cyber shitter guarded by the dreaded ignore button ............
Exactly. The numbers who ignore them are LEGION.

Forum List

Back