So here it comes.

Trump campaigned against the GOP establishment, that's why they hated Trump and tried to torpedo his campaign in favor of Hillary. The GOP establishment is every bit as corrupt as the Dem's, there's a war coming between the Trump administration and the GOP establishment in congress. After the honeymoon period it could get ugly.

Not happening.

Trump sold you something but the end product will not be what he promised you. Trump knew to win he had to tug at your Nationalism while knowing he was never going to deliver on any of what he promised you.

It will be a fun four years and I believe you will see more of a Nixonian type of Government.

Oh please enough with the liberal doom and gloom sour grapes narrative, its boring the hell out of me.

Liberal Doom and Gloom?

What I wrote was nothing Liberal about it, and what is funny the candidate you voted for is more Progressive Liberal than Clinton, but hey keep on telling yourself how Conservative you are while supporting the one guy that is the opposite of Conservatism from Fiscal to Social.

I know you only care about the wall and deporting all those that don't look like you!

Ryan: 'We are not planning on erecting a deportation force'

Paul Ryan: 'We are not planning on erecting a deportation force' - CNNPolitics.com

Paul Ryan: Obamacare repeal to avoid disruption in coverage

GOP wants to avert Trump from triggering 'trade war'

http://www.phillytrib.com/ap/gop-wants-to-avert-trump-from-
triggering-trade-war/article_21803c8f-0ac8-58ca-bf5c-9dd4991cde61.html

So there it is. Already the GOP has backed off their promises, an even trump has to. ACA will be repealed, but left in place? No deportations and the congress wont support a trade war or what ever. Trump has been mum on it mostly so I hold out hope he gots a plan.

lol, they elected Mitt Romney,

with a hotter wife.

Its a question mark. But if one is honest, the GOP thats newly elected only seems intrested in keeping barry o's policies in place. Still all speculation on my part, but it is unnerving some.
Ryan: 'We are not planning on erecting a deportation force'

Paul Ryan: 'We are not planning on erecting a deportation force' - CNNPolitics.com

GOP wants to avert Trump from triggering 'trade war'

http://www.phillytrib.com/ap/gop-wants-to-avert-trump-from-
triggering-trade-war/article_21803c8f-0ac8-58ca-bf5c-9dd4991cde61.html

So there it is. Already the GOP has backed off their promises, an even trump has to. ACA will be repealed, but left in place? No deportations and the congress wont support a trade war or what ever. Trump has been mum on it mostly so I hold out hope he gots a plan.

lol, they elected Mitt Romney,

with a hotter wife.

I said Kasich instead of Mitt, but same diff.

No amnesty for illegal aliens. Trump gets to tweet to his heart's content and Ryan and McConnell run the show.

I told these people a long time ago, you conservatives may get a Republican government in place for awhile,
but they won't move the conservative agenda forward, then they'll fall out of power, and the Democrats will come in and Progress will resume.

I don't think Trump ever claimed to be a conservative. In fact, he ran against the gop on trade, immigration, medicare and maybe social security.

Generally, I don't think anyone ever changed a pol party from the outside. The last real change we had was the GOP fracturing off of the whigs. Calvin Coolidge was possibly closest to the von mises/teaparty of 2000-02. But that challenge seems to have had less impact than did Perot, who at least forced Clinton/Newt/Kasich to balance the damn budget.

Trump campaigned against the GOP establishment, that's why they hated Trump and tried to torpedo his campaign in favor of Hillary. The GOP establishment is every bit as corrupt as the Dem's, there's a war coming between the Trump administration and the GOP establishment in congress. After the honeymoon period it could get ugly.

Not happening.

Trump sold you something but the end product will not be what he promised you. Trump knew to win he had to tug at your Nationalism while knowing he was never going to deliver on any of what he promised you.

It will be a fun four years and I believe you will see more of a Nixonian type of Government.

Oh please enough with the liberal doom and gloom sour grapes narrative, its boring the hell out of me.

Liberal Doom and Gloom?

What I wrote was nothing Liberal about it, and what is funny the candidate you voted for is more Progressive Liberal than Clinton, but hey keep on telling yourself how Conservative you are while supporting the one guy that is the opposite of Conservatism from Fiscal to Social.

I know you only care about the wall and deporting all those that don't look like you!

Blah blah blah its the same sour grapes narrative you people have been spewing for over a week now. Trump is really a liberal double agent, conservatives were fooled, ha ha Trump is a liberal. Goddamn when are you brats going to grow up, fuck go sit at the kids table or go outside and play, be gone from my sight.:eusa_hand:

These liberals post these BS media links like they are written in stone! It's been proven over and over and over that the media are nothing if not liars. So, what does that make the liberals? :)

In all cases they are direct quotes right out of the politicians mouths. You have to be a special type of Alex Jones conspiracy nut to say its false.

With the re-election of the GOP Senate majority in 2018 and of Trump in 2020 the highest and only priority of the GOP and Trump needs to be infrastructure jobs in Mich, Wisc, Pa, Ohio, NC, and Florida.

Nothing else matters.

These are RINO policies however. So Schumer and Pelosi should be pretty glad to endorse and vote for them too.

These liberals post these BS media links like they are written in stone! It's been proven over and over and over that the media are nothing if not liars. So, what does that make the liberals? :)

In all cases they are direct quotes right out of the politicians mouths. You have to be a special type of Alex Jones conspiracy nut to say its false.
You have to be a special kind of brain dead liberal to trust anything from the media as not being biased, slanted, edited, or a goddam lie!

You have to be a special kind of brain dead liberal to trust anything from the media as not being biased, slanted, edited, or a goddam lie!

Okay, so you are used to getting your facts from George Snoory of Coast to Coast AM fame. Got it.

Forum List

Back