So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

Can anyone explain the jump from "drinking a beer" to "being a rapist"?

That's a question for Lindsey Graham. He's been noting that a serial sexual predator doesn't stop once he gets away with it.

That's true but the incident in question is less about sexual predation and more about drunkenness. And that definitely did continue, by his own account.
Yes, Lindsey Go-Lightly is trying to turn it into #BoozyBrett being a sexual abuser instead of a blackout drunk.

A regressive lectures us about what is sexual assault. Mac just must, must be too stupid to not know! Put him to a re-education camp immediately.

After he has promised not to rape, he can be released back to the normal society consisting of people who know that rape is bad.
Regressive? Is that why you thought my post was funny?

The fact that you lecture us about the meaning of sexual assault makes you a regressive moron indeed.

Oh you are so morally superior, thinking assaulting people is bad. Virtue level is off the charts!

(Meanwhile in reality, I bet this idiot has never contributed shit to society)

All of a sudden the "lock her up" crowd is interested in due process. :laugh:

Get back to us when hiLIARY is actually subjected to a show trial of Ritual Defamation.
Umm...

View attachment 219340

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzzz

Here, read something that explains why anger is justified when being subjected to Ritual Defamation.

http://www.lairdwilcox.com/news/defame.html
I answered your ridiculous comment. She sat for 11 hours on trial before Republican prosecutors like Trey Gowdy.

Thanks for letting us know you already read the book; that was fast.

Judge defined "Beach Week" at Georgetown Preparatory School as a "week-long bacchanalia of drinking and sex, or at least attempts at sex".

Kavanaugh's own calendar, submitted to the Senate committee, contains the date that is in question, July 1st, and that was during 'Beach Week.'

What a coinky dink.

I am well aware of what Beach Week is, experienced it myself.

"attempts at sex" does not mean rape
, it means a guy tried to get lucky and got shot down. Pretty simple concept, even bet it has happened to you a few times.

the attempted rape scenario is exactly what Ford is accusing Kavanaugh of & the time frame looks as if it could have been during one of those Beach Week events. The July 1 date on Kavanaugh's own calendar could possibly be the very day this happened.

There is no attempted rape scenario. Attempting to have sex with a girl is not the same as attempting to rape them, no matter how much you want to pretend it is. IF if were then every man in America would be guilty of attempted rape

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

I think you are looking at this from the perspective of an old geezer who has no fucking clue about what it's like to be a 15 year old girl who has two boys cornering her, jumping her, covering her mouth, pulling on her clothes, feeling her up and turning up the music so no one would hear her scream.

Not a fucking iota of empathy in your post.

It's attitudes like yours that make women yell at senators in elevators.

It's comments like yours that has spurred the #MeToo movement to a noise level in November that will be so high even old farts like you will be able to hear it.

Fuck you, the woman's story at the elevator is irrelevant to the Kavanaugh case,per-i-od, per-i-od, as the commie Byden would say.

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

In his book, Mark Judge describes one of his acquaintances at the time, someone named “Bart O’Kavanaugh,” who vomited in a car after a party.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ged-kavanaugh-assault/?utm_term=.0d1d8c0021f7

Judge's book is entitled "Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk." Judge is a recovering alcoholic.

In one passage of the book in a chapter titled "A Functioning Alcoholic," senior year students, including Judge, lamented the news that they would be spending Sundays during their senior year doing community service.

"'We have to do something,' I said. 'They can't get away with this our senior year.'
"'What are we going to do?' Shane said, laughing. 'Drink a hundred kegs and brag about it?'
"No one laughed. For a second, no one even spoke. 'It's brilliant,' I said."
Judge and his high school buddies went on to create a newspaper called the Heretic, a riff on their school newspaper the Saint. One of the main objectives of the paper, as laid out by Judge in the book, was to chronicle "the 100-keg quest and everything that happened on the way."
According to his book, Judge and his friends continued to publish and anonymously distribute the paper on campus, with a continued emphasis on the 100-keg quest in the pages. Judge wrote that by March of his senior year, the keg count was "into the mid-eighties."
In "Wasted," Judge also describes an exchange with a young woman at a party when talk arose of a friend who puked in a car.
"Do you know Bart O'Kavanaugh?"
"Yeah. He's around here somewhere."
"I heard he puked in someone's car the other night."
"Yeah. He passed out on his way back from a party."

Mark Judge details senior year at Georgetown Prep with Kavanaugh - CNNPolitics

It is relatively easy task to find out if there was a classmate of Judge's named Bart O'Kavanaugh along with his friend Brett Kavanaugh. That would be a remarkable coincidence.

I once puked in the rear of an MP’s car when I was 15. The guy was dating my friend. He was 20. She was 16.

If I were being asked by the Senate Judiciary Committee if I ever drank too much, I’d say yes. I was a kid. Kavanaugh is lying about his dopey HS mistakes. Why? Because he is a fucking liar.

End of story.

Judge defined "Beach Week" at Georgetown Preparatory School as a "week-long bacchanalia of drinking and sex, or at least attempts at sex".

Kavanaugh's own calendar, submitted to the Senate committee, contains the date that is in question, July 1st, and that was during 'Beach Week.'

What a coinky dink.

, it means a guy tried to get lucky and got shot down. Pretty simple concept, even bet it has happened to you a few times.

the attempted rape scenario is exactly what Ford is accusing Kavanaugh of & the time frame looks as if it could have been during one of those Beach Week events. The July 1 date on Kavanaugh's own calendar could possibly be the very day this happened.

There is no attempted rape scenario. Attempting to have sex with a girl is not the same as attempting to rape them, no matter how much you want to pretend it is. IF if were then every man in America would be guilty of attempted rape

Why don’t you just tell us all what you did? This is clearly giving you some guilt. Spill it.

My two cents. Yours?

In his book, Mark Judge describes one of his acquaintances at the time, someone named “Bart O’Kavanaugh,” who vomited in a car after a party.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ged-kavanaugh-assault/?utm_term=.0d1d8c0021f7

Judge's book is entitled "Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk." Judge is a recovering alcoholic.

In one passage of the book in a chapter titled "A Functioning Alcoholic," senior year students, including Judge, lamented the news that they would be spending Sundays during their senior year doing community service.

"'We have to do something,' I said. 'They can't get away with this our senior year.'
"'What are we going to do?' Shane said, laughing. 'Drink a hundred kegs and brag about it?'
Judge and his high school buddies went on to create a newspaper called the Heretic, a riff on their school newspaper the Saint. One of the main objectives of the paper, as laid out by Judge in the book, was to chronicle "the 100-keg quest and everything that happened on the way."
According to his book, Judge and his friends continued to publish and anonymously distribute the paper on campus, with a continued emphasis on the 100-keg quest in the pages. Judge wrote that by March of his senior year, the keg count was "into the mid-eighties."
In "Wasted," Judge also describes an exchange with a young woman at a party when talk arose of a friend who puked in a car.

It is relatively easy task to find out if there was a classmate of Judge's named Bart O'Kavanaugh along with his friend Brett Kavanaugh. That would be a remarkable coincidence.

I once puked in the rear of an MP’s car when I was 15. The guy was dating my friend. He was 20. She was 16.

If I were being asked by the Senate Judiciary Committee if I ever drank too much, I’d say yes. I was a kid. Kavanaugh is lying about his dopey HS mistakes. Why? Because he is a fucking liar.

End of story.

"End of story"

The only accurate thing in your post.

I have no doubt Ford has a better recollection of the event than Kavanaugh, that doesn't excuse him though.

My two cents. Yours?
She can’t prove Kav was even present at a party with her.
Her own witnesses have no recollection of this event.
Kav says it didn’t happen.
What’s the point making up scenarios which still implicate him in something, when there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE to support a single thing she says? None.

Mark Judge is going to be interviewed by the FBI.
The one that Ford says was with Kavanaugh.
You know, the one who's been hiding out in a Delaware motel for the last two weeks.
That one.
And CNN just announced that Deborah Ramirez is going to be interviewed by the FBI, too.
So you just settle your little self down and let law enforcement do their job.
Judge has already made 2 statements, I doubt he will change what he’s said twice.
Is that what you’re hoping for?
I’m glad they are going to interview Ramirez, and they should interview Blasey Fraud too. Oh and prosecute them if they find evidence they’ve lied.
Now, you sit your little self down you stupid twat!

What a coinky dink.

So, taking a 15 year old female into a locked room, against her will, putting a hand(s) over her mouth to keep others from hearing her (potentially) screaming, removing some of her clothing, you don't see that as an attempted rape?

That tells us all we need to know.

What a coinky dink.

July 1 was a Thursday, not the weekend, you fucking moron.

My two cents. Yours?

End of story.
What "lie" was that?

My two cents. Yours?

I agree with the fundamental premise that Kavvy's behavior was partially inspired by juvenile recklessness. But your hypothesis is almost entirely a series of alternate alleged events. There is no substantive link between the particulars that Ford has alleged and the particulars you are suggesting as an alternative, and no basis to invent these alternate allegations.

I see no reason to discount the fundamental story that Ford has told. I don't believe she is lying when she says she was pushed into the room by Judge, nor when she says that Kavvy covered her mouth to suppress her screams. Believing your suggestions requires that we either believe Ford is lying, or that her mind invented those things over time. Neither one is a justifiable hypothesis. And, incidentally, ends up essentially being the same tired "She's crazy, she's confused" excuses that have historically been used to marginalize women when they bring sexual assaults to light.
Why do you believe her and not Judge? This is just another variation of "guilty until proven innocent." Your theory requires Judge to be lying. I'm far more inclined to believe him than to believe her. She admits she was so drunk she can't remember anything clearly.

I have no trouble believing Ford is lying. She has been well paid for lying.
No, she "admits" to one beer. The insignificant details of a day 36 years ago would be fuzzy to nonexistent for all of us.
She says she can't remember where the party was or who drove her home and who was even at the party, but we are supposed to believe her and not Judge? Sorry, but that dog won't hunt.

Judge hasn't even been heard from yet there, Walter Krankheit.

LIAR. He submitted a sworn statement. so we have heard form him.

What a coinky dink.

So, taking a 15 year old female into a locked room, against her will, putting a hand(s) over her mouth to keep others from hearing her (potentially) screaming, removing some of her clothing, you don't see that as an attempted rape?

Something that takes place in your imagination is not a rape.

The fact that you lecture us about the meaning of sexual assault makes you a regressive moron indeed.

Oh you are so morally superior, thinking assaulting people is bad. Virtue level is off the charts!

"thinking assaulting people is bad"​

Oh so you're just stupid?

What a coinky dink.

July 1 was a Thursday, not the weekend, you fucking moron.

BTW, I am NOT a "fucking moron" but U R.

Yes; July 1, 1982, was a Thursday. And your point is?

Oh; OK. That's right. You don't have a point. You just wanted to be an ass.

It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.
If you touch someone without their permission or against their will that is assault. If the touch involves certain parts of the anatomy then it's considered sexual assault. If you're making out with someone and they decide they want to stop even if previously they consent or seemed to have consented perhaps because they don't like how you're responding or they just suddenly changed their mind, then legally you're obligated to stop.

This is what the law says but it would appear that the majority of men and a significant number of women believe that anything less than being assaulted or raped at the point of gun or knife by a stranger is the only thing that consitutes sexual assault or rape.

And women are often blamed when men can't control themselves.
I see. So....Alyssa Milano wearing that SEE MY TITS blouse at the Kavanaugh hearing...if some guy leered at her, its her fault. Why yes, I agree.

What a coinky dink.

Something that takes place in your imagination is not a rape.

The rules state: No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia. = Reported

Forum List

Back