So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

Too late. I already answered that seriously.

No, you only think you did. It was nonsense.

Then go ahead and try to refute it. I ain't holding you back.

Oh, no now you're just looking sad, friendo.

Dunno about that but I am looking like I just made a point that can't be challenged.

It's a gift, really. "I am only a messenger"

I'm not interested in this fork of the conversation, but if you are, carry on.

I accept your humble concession. But please, don't grovel. I hate that.

Bottom line: SHE ASKED FOR IT.

Wow, just wow.
shakehead.gif

Seems like we'll never get the knuckledraggers to pick up their knuckles. On behalf of males everywhere to females I apologize for those too dense to understand that they need to.

'She asked for it'?

Yup...we now know EXACTLY what type of 'man' toobfreak was and is.

Needless to say, I wouldn't let him near any woman I remotely cared about...or even knew.

Ford has gained $750,000, moron. And don't think that was all from small donors. It's Soros money.

Ualuealuealeuale.gif

LOL! I keep hearing that bullshit.
Soros is the go-to guy whenever the Repubes take a a hit.
Would you like to post a link providing the source of this conspiracy?
I'll be waiting.
Where did the $750,000 come from, Ma and Pa Kettle?

The absolute stone-cold lies on this board is stunning.

Click here to support Help Christine Blasey Ford organized by Team Christine Blasey Ford

View attachment 219326

Alex Jones is the one lying about $750K.
As usual.

Hey! A cool half mill for one lying skank! It was worth it for her after all.
$750,000.

Maybe

But I think it was more than just a dry hump for fun

He tried to remove her clothes but she had a bathing suit on underneath and he gave up
Prove it, asshole.

AM I THE ONLY ONE who has noticed the ring around Chrissy's throat?

View attachment 219298

What is that?
  1. Residual marks left from her B&D sex collar removed for the hearing?
  2. Deliberately put there to subliminally make her appear more the "victim?"
  3. Leftover choke marks from her husband after pleading with the psycho liberal bitch not to go through with this crap failed?
I want this to end up with Brett on the Supreme Court, Feinstein impeached and Chrissy Ford counter-sued for one million dollars.

Also 'she' looks more like a Chris than a Chrissy and, why does a full grown woman sound like a mousy teenager? He/she was obviously heavily coached.
------------------------------------------------ agree , i noticed that little girl talking . Good old ElRushbo gave his opinion that she was practicing ' down talking ' which is a technique to get sympathy according to Rush Leo .

Any time you find yourself using the term "according to Rush" --- and you're not writing a critique of Canadian rock bands --- you're in deeply doodoo.

This is definitely one of more annoying things the Dems have been doing, acting surprised, offended, and concerned that a guy drank a lot of beer in college. In a vacuum, that means zero, and they know that.

Partisan politics. Yuck.

Haven't seen or heard anyone "act surprised, offended, concerned that a guy drank a lot of beer in college" --- haven't even seen anyone bring up that at the time the Maryland drinking age was 21 and therefore he was illegal.

What I have heard is questioning on what he did while drunk, and his history of drinking to the excessive point of puking, passing out, etc.

The drinking age in MD was 18 when Brett drank beer as a senior. I am not going to clutch my pearls that teenagers drank beer. The fiction about puking and passing out is Dem Smear Spin. It's rather beneath you to indulge it.

NNnnnnope.

>> (BOSTON) — Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has repeatedly said that he was legally allowed to consume beer as a prep school senior in Maryland. In fact, he was never legal in high school because the state’s drinking age increased to 21 at the end of his junior year, while he was still 17.

Kavanaugh’s drinking has come under intense scrutiny after California professor Christine Blasey Ford alleged that a heavily intoxicated Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her while they were both teenagers at a Maryland house party during the summer of 1982.

The legal age in that state was raised to 21 on July 1, 1982; Kavanaugh did not turn 18 until Feb. 12, 1983. << --- Linkie

The point there was, I haven't heard anyone in the "Dems" quoted in the post, even bring that up. Clearly they could have; they didn't.

The "fiction" about puking and passing out comes from Kavanaugh's own calendar and the recollections of his peers. If it be 'fiction' perhaps he should be railing against them.
No, he hasn't repeatedly said that. I can't find any instance of him ever saying that. If you believe he has, then quote it.

Love to.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

:lol:

Or ---- what? You'll huff and you'll puff?

Don't strain yourself little man.

So where did he say he puked and passed out?

Why do you believe her and not Judge?

First of all, because Judge has reason to lie in denial of Ford's claims. But Ford has gained nothing by making her claims.

But more broadly, I have the ability to listen to someone and evaluate what they say in a rational and objective manner. That is something you lack. You believe what you want, just because you want.

But Ford has gained nothing by making her claims.
Yeah, except pro bono lawyers that lied to her and a $500K go fund me account. Where do I sign up?

I bet they can afford to put that 2nd door on their house she wanted now.

What is a 15 year old doing at and adult party.

Last edited:
Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

The problem is she claims her covered her mouth and was trying to take off her clothes, also that BK or Judges turned up the music. Her story kind of rules out it being thoughtless fun, and presents it more as an attempted rape, but I think she's lying about the whole thing.

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

I think a close, male relative has been abusing her since childhood
I'm more inclined to think something did happen. What pushed me in that direction was the way he danced around agreeing with calling for an FBI investigation. Merits of the investigation aside, he could have just wholeheartedly said, "yes, absolutely, let's do it", and he did not. He kept deflecting to "I called for a hearing". More than once. That didn't look good.

I'd just need more info to reach a conclusion.
Because an FBI investigation would give in to the Dems plan to stall his nomination and the Republicans obviously don’t want that.
Because he is not entitled to demand that the FBI investigate him?
Because he’d be going against the wishes of the person who nominated him?
Because he’s had 6 FBI checks, knows he is innocent and utterly baseless accusations don’t deserve to be USED to delay the process?
Not suspicious at all, imho.

Haven't seen or heard anyone "act surprised, offended, concerned that a guy drank a lot of beer in college" --- haven't even seen anyone bring up that at the time the Maryland drinking age was 21 and therefore he was illegal.

What I have heard is questioning on what he did while drunk, and his history of drinking to the excessive point of puking, passing out, etc.

The drinking age in MD was 18 when Brett drank beer as a senior. I am not going to clutch my pearls that teenagers drank beer. The fiction about puking and passing out is Dem Smear Spin. It's rather beneath you to indulge it.

NNnnnnope.

>> (BOSTON) — Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has repeatedly said that he was legally allowed to consume beer as a prep school senior in Maryland. In fact, he was never legal in high school because the state’s drinking age increased to 21 at the end of his junior year, while he was still 17.

Kavanaugh’s drinking has come under intense scrutiny after California professor Christine Blasey Ford alleged that a heavily intoxicated Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her while they were both teenagers at a Maryland house party during the summer of 1982.

The legal age in that state was raised to 21 on July 1, 1982; Kavanaugh did not turn 18 until Feb. 12, 1983. << --- Linkie

The point there was, I haven't heard anyone in the "Dems" quoted in the post, even bring that up. Clearly they could have; they didn't.

The "fiction" about puking and passing out comes from Kavanaugh's own calendar and the recollections of his peers. If it be 'fiction' perhaps he should be railing against them.
No, he hasn't repeatedly said that. I can't find any instance of him ever saying that. If you believe he has, then quote it.

Love to.

See the reference to "Beach Week Ralph club". See also post 294.

I forgot to ask you to tell us what you think "ralph" means, while still waiting for the same answers on "skis", "devil's triangle" and "boof". Feel free to add that on. Package deal.

NNnnnnope.

Love to.

Wow, just wow.
shakehead.gif

Seems like we'll never get the knuckledraggers to pick up their knuckles. On behalf of males everywhere to females I apologize for those too dense to understand that they need to.

'She asked for it'?

Needless to say, I wouldn't let him near any woman I remotely cared about...or even knew.

FU MeatRocket. You go out of your way to go to an all-boys party at the tender age of 15 behind your parent's backs you know they wouldn't approve of to get drunk and hang out with a bunch of older boys, and YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE.

HIGH LIKELIHOOD YOU'LL GET SOME ATTENTION, wanted or not.

Let's ask all the ladies on this board to chime in to say if THEY did that whether they'd be surprised if one of the boys didn't try to make a move on them?

That's a far cry from saying you WANTED the attention, or deserved it. And it doesn't make it right.

But if you end up getting grabbed and felt up by a drunk boy at such a place and were totally not expecting or wanting it to happen, then:
  1. You are one dumb girl.
  2. Your parents have totally failed to guide you while letting you out at only 15 y.o. to all hours of the night.
Now go sit on it and twist hard, MeatPuppet, like I know you really LIKE IT deep.

Last edited:
Here is what I know the evidence is so far:

-

Yet the leftists are absolutely convinced. To hell with due process.

Why do you believe her and not Judge?

First of all, because Judge has reason to lie in denial of Ford's claims. But Ford has gained nothing by making her claims.

But more broadly, I have the ability to listen to someone and evaluate what they say in a rational and objective manner. That is something you lack. You believe what you want, just because you want.

But Ford has gained nothing by making her claims.
Yeah, except pro bono lawyers that lied to her and a $500K go fund me account. Where do I sign up?

Hot damn, you cracked the case! This was all an elaborate scheme to bank off of a gofundme campaign.

Ualuealuealeuale.gif

NNnnnnope.

Love to.

Wow, just wow.
shakehead.gif

'She asked for it'?

FU MeatRocket. You go out of your way to go to an all-boys party at the tender age of 15 behind your parent's backs you know they wouldn't approve of to get drunk and hang out with a bunch of older boys, and YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE.

HIGH LIKELIHOOD YOU'LL GET SOME ATTENTION, wanted or not.

That's a far cry from saying you WANTED the attention, or deserved it. And it doesn't make it right.

But if you end up getting grabbed and felt up by a drunk boy at such a place and were totally not expecting or wanting it to happen, then:
  1. You are one dumb girl.
  2. Your parents have totally failed to guide you while letting you out at only 15 y.o. to all hours of the night.
Now go sit on it and twist hard, MeatPuppet, like I know you really LIKE IT deep.

I see what you JUST DID:

You made it perfectly OK to RAPE young females only because
1. they are dumb
2. their parents failed

I tell you what: you are ONE SICK BASTARD

What is a 15 year old doing at and adult party.

17 is "adult" huh?

Old enough to join the Army and go fight in a war defending your country.

I wasn't talking to you Knuckles. I was addressing the poster who characterized a group of mid-teens as "adults". Why don't you let him try to answer instead of charging in on yon white steed to defend milady's fuckup.

Forum List

Back