So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

Blasey Ford has a great life in Palo Alto, CA.
Four degrees: BA, two Masters and a PhD.
Kids and a great career.
She was hoping her letter to Feinstein would stay confidential.
It didn't.
So she rose to the occasion of her accusations and showed bigger stones that Kavanaughty has ever had in his entire, alcohol-soaked, gambling-indebted life.

'I find it very hard to imagine that he never blacked out': Registered Republican Yale classmate speaks out to detail how Brett Kavanaugh DID repeatedly drink in excess
Republican Yale classmate speaks out to detail how Brett Kavanaugh DID repeatedly drink to excess | Daily Mail Online

Did he pass out, or just go to sleep? A little hint, the correct option is sleep, unless you can prove otherwise.

I am well aware of what Beach Week is, experienced it myself.

"attempts at sex" does not mean rape
, it means a guy tried to get lucky and got shot down. Pretty simple concept, even bet it has happened to you a few times.

the attempted rape scenario is exactly what Ford is accusing Kavanaugh of & the time frame looks as if it could have been during one of those Beach Week events. The July 1 date on Kavanaugh's own calendar could possibly be the very day this happened.

There is no attempted rape scenario. Attempting to have sex with a girl is not the same as attempting to rape them, no matter how much you want to pretend it is. IF if were then every man in America would be guilty of attempted rape

So, taking a 15 year old female into a locked room, against her will, putting a hand(s) over her mouth to keep others from hearing her (potentially) screaming, removing some of her clothing, you don't see that as an attempted rape?

That tells us all we need to know.

Something that takes place in your imagination is not a rape.

The rules state: No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia. = Reported

Reported for threats and attempt to silence discussion.

There was noting in my post out of line.

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

In his book, Mark Judge describes one of his acquaintances at the time, someone named “Bart O’Kavanaugh,” who vomited in a car after a party.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ged-kavanaugh-assault/?utm_term=.0d1d8c0021f7

Judge's book is entitled "Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk." Judge is a recovering alcoholic.

In one passage of the book in a chapter titled "A Functioning Alcoholic," senior year students, including Judge, lamented the news that they would be spending Sundays during their senior year doing community service.

"'We have to do something,' I said. 'They can't get away with this our senior year.'
"'What are we going to do?' Shane said, laughing. 'Drink a hundred kegs and brag about it?'
"No one laughed. For a second, no one even spoke. 'It's brilliant,' I said."
Judge and his high school buddies went on to create a newspaper called the Heretic, a riff on their school newspaper the Saint. One of the main objectives of the paper, as laid out by Judge in the book, was to chronicle "the 100-keg quest and everything that happened on the way."
According to his book, Judge and his friends continued to publish and anonymously distribute the paper on campus, with a continued emphasis on the 100-keg quest in the pages. Judge wrote that by March of his senior year, the keg count was "into the mid-eighties."
In "Wasted," Judge also describes an exchange with a young woman at a party when talk arose of a friend who puked in a car.
"Do you know Bart O'Kavanaugh?"
"Yeah. He's around here somewhere."
"I heard he puked in someone's car the other night."
"Yeah. He passed out on his way back from a party."

Mark Judge details senior year at Georgetown Prep with Kavanaugh - CNNPolitics

It is relatively easy task to find out if there was a classmate of Judge's named Bart O'Kavanaugh along with his friend Brett Kavanaugh. That would be a remarkable coincidence.

I once puked in the rear of an MP’s car when I was 15. The guy was dating my friend. He was 20. She was 16.

If I were being asked by the Senate Judiciary Committee if I ever drank too much, I’d say yes. I was a kid. Kavanaugh is lying about his dopey HS mistakes. Why? Because he is a fucking liar.

End of story.
What "lie" was that?

Weeeeee. Bitch.

Devil’s Triangle.

Boofing.

Renate Alumnus.

Asshole. Dupe. Mark. Bend over for more lies you fucking imbecile.

There is no attempted rape scenario. Attempting to have sex with a girl is not the same as attempting to rape them, no matter how much you want to pretend it is. IF if were then every man in America would be guilty of attempted rape

So, taking a 15 year old female into a locked room, against her will, putting a hand(s) over her mouth to keep others from hearing her (potentially) screaming, removing some of her clothing, you don't see that as an attempted rape?

Something that takes place in your imagination is not a rape.

The rules state: No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia. = Reported

Reported for threats and attempt to silence discussion.

There was noting in my post out of line.

Tell it to the mod staff

Gladly...

When are you going to get back to topic and provide us the evidence that any of what you claim happened?

I see. So....Alyssa Milano wearing that SEE MY TITS blouse at the Kavanaugh hearing...if some guy leered at her, its her fault. Why yes, I agree.
If you don't understanding the difference betweening someone leering at you and putting their hands on you I don't know what to tell you other than they're not remotely the same thing.

Particularly since wearing a blouse like that one would presumably is meant to be intentionally provocative.

What is a 15 year old doing at and adult party.
The reprehensible right ever reprehensible: blame the victim.

I merely asked a question. I think the answer would go to HER legitimacy. What was she doing at a drinking party at that age? Why did she go upstairs with boys into a private room? If, that is, we are to believe what she says which, I don't because she can't even remember where or when and nobody supports her story. No, sorry I don't believe she was a victim of Kavanaugh.

Maybe

But I think it was more than just a dry hump for fun

He tried to remove her clothes but she had a bathing suit on underneath and he gave up
Prove it, asshole.

AM I THE ONLY ONE who has noticed the ring around Chrissy's throat?

View attachment 219298

What is that?
  1. Residual marks left from her B&D sex collar removed for the hearing?
  2. Deliberately put there to subliminally make her appear more the "victim?"
  3. Leftover choke marks from her husband after pleading with the psycho liberal bitch not to go through with this crap failed?
I want this to end up with Brett on the Supreme Court, Feinstein impeached and Chrissy Ford counter-sued for one million dollars.

She looks way older than 51.

My how catty and trollish of you.
Have anything relevant to say besides shallow criticism of her looks?
What would you look like on live camera under the klieg lights?

Just stating the facts. Most 51 year olds are not wrinkled like her.

And as I am blessed with my mother's lovely skin, I'll not age like Ford...but you'll have to take my word for it as I never post selfies on the interwebs.

Hell I'm almost 68 and my skin is much better than hers and I'm not shy, I'll be happy to post a selfie of my neck for $20.00.

Hopefully with all the payola the lying bitch is getting from the Soros funded gofundme site she will be able to buy decent pair of glasses. It is already up to a half million. Democrat corruption pays well

27-dr-christine-ford.w536.h536.jpg

How do we know that George Sorors and Tom Steyer watched Breaking Bad?

Because they learned how to use a gofundme site to launder money to that lying Ford bitch.

Saul Goodman would be proud.

I see. So....Alyssa Milano wearing that SEE MY TITS blouse at the Kavanaugh hearing...if some guy leered at her, its her fault. Why yes, I agree.
If you don't understanding the difference betweening someone leering at you and putting their hands on you I don't know what to tell you other than they're not remotely the same thing.

Particularly since wearing a blouse like that one would presumably is meant to be intentionally provocative.

Seriously?

I thought she was auditioning for the Stormy Daniels role in the next Trump movie

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?
/—-/ If that happened it was between Slut Ford and one of the other 60 men she let hump her.

Maybe

But I think it was more than just a dry hump for fun

He tried to remove her clothes but she had a bathing suit on underneath and he gave up
/—-/ WTF wears a bathing suit under their clothes when going to a party? Are you serious?

My two cents. Yours?
/—-/ Then call the FBI and give them a sworn statement.

"Mac1958, post: 20885518, member: 34298"]Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

My two cents. Yours?

Dam that woman is ugly.:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

What is a 15 year old doing at and adult party.

17 is "adult" huh?

Old enough to join the Army and go fight in a war defending your country.

I wasn't talking to you Knuckles. I was addressing the poster who characterized a group of mid-teens as "adults". Why don't you let him try to answer instead of charging in on yon white steed to defend milady's fuckup.

'I wasn't talking to you Knuckles'.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Funniest thing I have read here today...well done.

Thanks for letting us know you already read the book; that was fast.

Judge defined "Beach Week" at Georgetown Preparatory School as a "week-long bacchanalia of drinking and sex, or at least attempts at sex".

Kavanaugh's own calendar, submitted to the Senate committee, contains the date that is in question, July 1st, and that was during 'Beach Week.'

What a coinky dink.

, it means a guy tried to get lucky and got shot down. Pretty simple concept, even bet it has happened to you a few times.

the attempted rape scenario is exactly what Ford is accusing Kavanaugh of & the time frame looks as if it could have been during one of those Beach Week events. The July 1 date on Kavanaugh's own calendar could possibly be the very day this happened.

There is zero evidence that ever happened. The book you mentioned does not have that scenario in it. You are just making shit up now because your partisan sheep mind has to.

Thanks for letting us know you already read the book; that was fast.

Judge defined "Beach Week" at Georgetown Preparatory School as a "week-long bacchanalia of drinking and sex, or at least attempts at sex".

Kavanaugh's own calendar, submitted to the Senate committee, contains the date that is in question, July 1st, and that was during 'Beach Week.'

What a coinky dink.

There is zero evidence that ever happened. The book you mentioned does not have that scenario in it. You are just making shit up now because your partisan sheep mind has to.

That is the scenario Ford claimed; can't you keep up?

Forum List

Back