So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

Indeed. Liking beer is not the same as being a rapist. And teenage immaturity is a thing in the distant past for healthy adults.
This is definitely one of more annoying things the Dems have been doing, acting surprised, offended, and concerned that a guy drank a lot of beer in college. In a vacuum, that means zero, and they know that.

Partisan politics. Yuck.

Haven't seen or heard anyone "act surprised, offended, concerned that a guy drank a lot of beer in college" --- haven't even seen anyone bring up that at the time the Maryland drinking age was 21 and therefore he was illegal.

What I have heard is questioning on what he did while drunk, and his history of drinking to the excessive point of puking, passing out, etc.

The drinking age in MD was 18 when Brett drank beer as a senior. I am not going to clutch my pearls that teenagers drank beer. The fiction about puking and passing out is Dem Smear Spin. It's rather beneath you to indulge it.

No, it's not.
Many of Kavanaugh's Yale classmates are speaking out about his drinking.

Put this in your pie hole and light it up:

Kavanaugh's college friends say he lied under oath about drinking

https://www.msnbc.com/.../kavanaugh-s-college-friends-say-he-lied-under-oath-about-d...
View attachment 219327▶ 5:59
17 hours ago
Two friends of Brett Kavanaugh's from Yale University say he was not being honest when he testified about ...

Kavanaugh dodges repeated questions about his drinking habits ...

https://www.businessinsider.com/kavanaugh-dodges-repeated-questions-about-his-dri...

2 days ago - The Times said a group of Kavanaugh's Yale classmates also recalled that he once got so ... Klobuchar replied, "I have no drinking problem.".
Kavanaugh's 'choir boy' image on Fox interview rankles former Yale ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../ea5e50d4-c0eb-11e8-9005-5104e9616c21_story.ht...

4 days ago - Some took issue with the Supreme Court nominee's description of his ... But it was his comments about drinking that rankled some Yale ...
The Impunity of Brett Kavanaugh's Binge Drinking - The Atlantic

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/...kavanaughs...drinking/571435/

1 day ago - Klobuchar: “I have no drinking problem, judge.” ... He'd talk about getting into Yale, and then into Yale Law, which, he would like to remind ...
Brett Kavanaugh: Former Yale classmates speak out after 'choir boy ...

https://www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas

2 days ago - Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh said in a nationally televised interview that in ... But it was his comments about drinking that rankled some Yale University classmates, ... “There was drinking, and there was alcohol.

Unless you have breathalyser tests, it all subjective and 36 year old opinions.

Thanks for letting us know you already read the book; that was fast.

Judge defined "Beach Week" at Georgetown Preparatory School as a "week-long bacchanalia of drinking and sex, or at least attempts at sex".

Kavanaugh's own calendar, submitted to the Senate committee, contains the date that is in question, July 1st, and that was during 'Beach Week.'

What a coinky dink.

I am well aware of what Beach Week is, experienced it myself.

"attempts at sex" does not mean rape
, it means a guy tried to get lucky and got shot down. Pretty simple concept, even bet it has happened to you a few times.

the attempted rape scenario is exactly what Ford is accusing Kavanaugh of & the time frame looks as if it could have been during one of those Beach Week events. The July 1 date on Kavanaugh's own calendar could possibly be the very day this happened.

There is no attempted rape scenario. Attempting to have sex with a girl is not the same as attempting to rape them, no matter how much you want to pretend it is. IF if were then every man in America would be guilty of attempted rape

So, taking a 15 year old female into a locked room, against her will, putting a hand(s) over her mouth to keep others from hearing her (potentially) screaming, removing some of her clothing, you don't see that as an attempted rape?

That tells us all we need to know.

There is zero evidence that ever happened. The book you mentioned does not have that scenario in it. You are just making shit up now because your partisan sheep mind has to.

Here is an issue. There are currently two men who claim to be the ones who attacked Ford.....they submitted one written statement and one phone interview with committee investigators...and the press ignored them completely, unlike all the other allegations going around. They were never really vetted because their coming out happened after the background check and just before the hearing....but now? The FBI can talk to anyone about anything around this case.

What if these two guys have the house, the date and the time.....and can prove they are the ones who did it? They truly will have a lot to lose if this is the case and they actually came forward....and the FBI will have brought them out to the public in a way the democrat press won't be able to ignore......if they can prove it, then Ford's entire case falls completely apart......right?

, it means a guy tried to get lucky and got shot down. Pretty simple concept, even bet it has happened to you a few times.

the attempted rape scenario is exactly what Ford is accusing Kavanaugh of & the time frame looks as if it could have been during one of those Beach Week events. The July 1 date on Kavanaugh's own calendar could possibly be the very day this happened.

There is no attempted rape scenario. Attempting to have sex with a girl is not the same as attempting to rape them, no matter how much you want to pretend it is. IF if were then every man in America would be guilty of attempted rape

So, taking a 15 year old female into a locked room, against her will, putting a hand(s) over her mouth to keep others from hearing her (potentially) screaming, removing some of her clothing, you don't see that as an attempted rape?

There is zero evidence that ever happened. The book you mentioned does not have that scenario in it. You are just making shit up now because your partisan sheep mind has to.

Here is an issue. There are currently two men who claim to be the ones who attacked Ford.....they submitted one written statement and one phone interview with committee investigators...and the press ignored them completely, unlike all the other allegations going around. They were never really vetted because their coming out happened after the background check and just before the hearing....but now? The FBI can talk to anyone about anything around this case.

What if these two guys have the house, the date and the time.....and can prove they are the ones who did it? They truly will have a lot to lose if this is the case and they actually came forward....and the FBI will have brought them out to the public in a way the democrat press won't be able to ignore......if they can prove it, then Ford's entire case falls completely apart......right?

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

That is the scenario Ford claimed; can't you keep up?

Yes, it is. And you are claiming that the book in question backs up her story. That is a lie. But you seem rather good at lying so I guess I should not be surprised.

Yes, it is. And you are claiming that the book in question backs up her story. That is a lie. But you seem rather good at lying so I guess I should not be surprised.

No; I am not the liar here. You are the lying POS here.

This is what I said earlier: "The July 1 date on Kavanaugh's own calendar could possibly be the very day this happened."

I see you are STILL having issues keeping up.

You are also accusing me of being a liar.

Those are the attributes of a Trump supporter: Lying & brainless.

Congrats asshole.

This is what I said earlier: The July 1 date on Kavanaugh's own calendar could possibly be the very day this happened.

If only Ford remembered when and where...:21::21:

Not to mention you have a link to the book and then stated this....So, I believe Mark Judge & Bart O'Kavanaugh aka Brett Kavanaugh tried to rape a very young Dr. Ford.

Implying the book supported your view...which it does not

Indeed. Liking beer is not the same as being a rapist. And teenage immaturity is a thing in the distant past for healthy adults.
This is definitely one of more annoying things the Dems have been doing, acting surprised, offended, and concerned that a guy drank a lot of beer in college. In a vacuum, that means zero, and they know that.

Partisan politics. Yuck.

Haven't seen or heard anyone "act surprised, offended, concerned that a guy drank a lot of beer in college" --- haven't even seen anyone bring up that at the time the Maryland drinking age was 21 and therefore he was illegal.

What I have heard is questioning on what he did while drunk, and his history of drinking to the excessive point of puking, passing out, etc.

The drinking age in MD was 18 when Brett drank beer as a senior. I am not going to clutch my pearls that teenagers drank beer. The fiction about puking and passing out is Dem Smear Spin. It's rather beneath you to indulge it.

No, it's not.

https://www.msnbc.com/.../kavanaugh-s-college-friends-say-he-lied-under-oath-about-d...
17 hours ago
Two friends of Brett Kavanaugh's from Yale University say he was not being honest when he testified about ...

https://www.businessinsider.com/kavanaugh-dodges-repeated-questions-about-his-dri...

2 days ago - The Times said a group of Kavanaugh's Yale classmates also recalled that he once got so ... Klobuchar replied, "I have no drinking problem.".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../ea5e50d4-c0eb-11e8-9005-5104e9616c21_story.ht...

4 days ago - Some took issue with the Supreme Court nominee's description of his ... But it was his comments about drinking that rankled some Yale ...

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/...kavanaughs...drinking/571435/

1 day ago - Klobuchar: “I have no drinking problem, judge.” ... He'd talk about getting into Yale, and then into Yale Law, which, he would like to remind ...

2 days ago - Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh said in a nationally televised interview that in ... But it was his comments about drinking that rankled some Yale University classmates, ... “There was drinking, and there was alcohol.

Which has been corroborated by Kavanaugh's own statements about his drinking when questioned by the senators.
He became very defensive. He evaded some questions.
Too bad you didn't see it.
But that's what alcoholics due when challenged.
Add his high school yearbook comments into the mix and those 36-year-old opinions carry a lot of weight.

This is what I said earlier: The July 1 date on Kavanaugh's own calendar could possibly be the very day this happened.

Not to mention you have a link to the book and then stated this....So, I believe Mark Judge & Bart O'Kavanaugh aka Brett Kavanaugh tried to rape a very young Dr. Ford.

The FBI is already on the job and Mark Judge is one of their first interviews.
And they're interviewing Dr. Ford.
And Deborah Ramirez. And many others.
I'd hold on to your little emojis if I were you.
There have been cold cases that were busted wide open long after all the witnesses were dead.
These people are very much alive.

Partisan politics. Yuck.

No, it's not.

17 hours ago

Which has been corroborated by Kavanaugh's own statements about his drinking when questioned by the senators.
He became very defensive. He evaded some questions.
Too bad you didn't see it.
But that's what alcoholics due when challenged.
Add his high school yearbook comments into the mix and those 36-year-old opinions carry a lot of weight.

^^^ The 2nd Element of Ritual Defamation ^^^

The method of attack in a ritual defamation is to assail the character of the victim, and never to offer more than a perfunctory challenge to the particular attitudes, opinions or beliefs expressed or implied. Character assassination is its primary tool.

The Degeneration of Belief: Compiled By Laird Wilcox

There have been cold cases that were busted wide open long after all the witnesses were dead.

I would tell you not to hold your breath waiting for them to come back and crucify Kavanaugh, but in reality I am sort of hoping you will

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

No, moron...fact..... It was even brought up several times at the hearing...there are two men who have stated they are the two attackers in question. One submitted a written statement to the committee, the other spoke with committee investigators over the phone..... the democrat press ignored this since it would destroy Ford's attack on Kavanaugh.....now, however, the FBI is free to question anyone about any part of this investigation with Ford.....these men were not questioned during the last Background check of Kavanaugh...but now....they are fair game for an interview with trained agents and they will be questioned under threat of perjury.....

I would tell you not to hold your breath waiting for them to come back and crucify Kavanaugh, but in reality I am sort of hoping you will

How about this...... Someone owned the house the attack allegedly happened in......right? They didn't break into a home to have the party...following Ford's account, it would have to belong to the family of Judge, Kavanaugh, Ceyser, or Smyth...right? So they could then pinpoint where exactly she had to walk home from by looking at all of their homes...right?

Link?

or BS?

Thanks
Link? Or BS? Where is the time, place, date of Ford's accusations as evidence?

(See how that works?)

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

No, moron...fact..... It was even brought up several times at the hearing...there are two men who have stated they are the two attackers in question. One submitted a written statement to the committee, the other spoke with committee investigators over the phone..... the democrat press ignored this since it would destroy Ford's attack on Kavanaugh.....now, however, the FBI is free to question anyone about any part of this investigation with Ford.....these men were not questioned during the last Background check of Kavanaugh...but now....they are fair game for an interview with trained agents and they will be questioned under threat of perjury.....

Like I stated:

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

Link?

or BS?

Thanks
Link? Or BS? Where is the time, place, date of Ford's accusations as evidence?

(See how that works?)

Dr. Ford is posting here @ USMB? Well, Holy Fucking Maggots Batman. I did NOT know that.

Why do you believe these two guys but not Ford?

Forum List

Back