So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

Kavanaugh never raped or attempted rape on anyone. No one should just "believe" an accusation just because it comes from women. Show the evidence. My guess is that Chrissy was having problems with her boyfriend back then. She was probably an annoying kook back then too, and an unpopular girl.
My guess is that she conspired with Feinstein and the other Democrat douchebags on the Judiciary Committee to concoct a story to smear Kavanuagh with. She never experienced any sexual assault of any kind. She was a spoiled pampered child of a DC power couple.

Damn straight. Then she got in the time machine supplied by the DNC (same one O'bama used to crash the economy before he was elected, same one FDR used to do the same thing in 1929) and went back to tell this 2018 story to therapists, friends and a husband in years past, just to make it look authentic.

Plain as day.

The reprehensible right ever reprehensible: blame the victim.

I merely asked a question. I think the answer would go to HER legitimacy. What was she doing at a drinking party at that age? Why did she go upstairs with boys into a private room? If, that is, we are to believe what she says which, I don't because she can't even remember where or when and nobody supports her story. No, sorry I don't believe she was a victim of Kavanaugh.

Any of you cultists care to explain why even your Lord and Savior say Ford's testimony was credible?
He didn't say that, turd.

Yes. He did. His exact words were "But certainly she was a very credible witness."

Would you like to see the video of your Lord and Savior spreading the Good News?

Trump Calls Christine Blasey Ford a 'Very Credible Witness'
That's pure politicking. He doesn't want to be accused of bullying her. However, the truth is that she's an obvious liar. Every witness she named said she's lying. She was caught lying about several other claims she made.

Links to any of that Fingerboi?

Anything?

Look in your toy box. Maybe they're buried in there with your utter cluelessness and failure to acknowledge that political parties don't hold conventions on wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin in December.

I agree that's a clue as to the setting, and I believe in the video he gave Timmy's last name as well. If I'm the FBI that's on the top of my to-do list. There may be several leads to follow but that's in the forefront. Which is --- AGAIN --- the point of bringing up July 1st.

I keep explaining this to you and you keep clicking "funny".

I just said that's what happened. The question I put to you is why it happened WHEN IT DID.

You don't have an answer. Actually you do, and it's the same answer I have. You just can't admit to it.

Because it IS funny.

You're basing your entire argument on a date likely picked at random, because it was mid-summer, and listed the names of several of his friends, Mitchell picked it, and the senators parroted it, thinking, like you, something actually happened that day.

I just said that's what happened. The question I put to you is why it happened WHEN IT DID.

Because Graham had had enough.

That seems pretty obvious.

Now, send all your investigative work to the FBI, tell them to locate timmy and the boys, and find out if Ford was there July 1st

(you could get a Gold Star, instead of a funny)

The coward wouldn't even address post 530. Me thinks that yellow streak is showing.

I tend not to waste my time on posts that contain no intelligent content. 530 is such a post. Have a good cry and then come back with something that actually has meaning.

I enjoy watch a coward hauling ass. You enjoy believing lies and false memories that aren't even allowed in court.

Hey, you're the klown trying to bring up "Becky" in a desperate attempt to get the spotlight off a different date. That's a coward hauling ass if ever I saw one.

No, oh ignorant one, it's a simple example of him listing the names of girls on his calendar when they were present. BTW did you hear the committee has issued a criminal referral on the dude that lied about the boat thing and later admitted it didn't happen. Several folks are going to jail over this commie freak show and I'll bet none will be Kavanaugh.

Last edited:
Kavanaugh never raped or attempted rape on anyone. No one should just "believe" an accusation just because it comes from women. Show the evidence. My guess is that Chrissy was having problems with her boyfriend back then. She was probably an annoying kook back then too, and an unpopular girl.
My guess is that she conspired with Feinstein and the other Democrat douchebags on the Judiciary Committee to concoct a story to smear Kavanuagh with. She never experienced any sexual assault of any kind. She was a spoiled pampered child of a DC power couple.

Damn straight. Then she got in the time machine supplied by the DNC (same one O'bama used to crash the economy before he was elected, same one FDR used to do the same thing in 1929) and went back to tell this 2018 story to therapists, friends and a husband in years past, just to make it look authentic.

Plain as day.
She didn't tell anything to anyone for 30 years, moron. What I posted is entirely plausible, unlike the horseshit you always post. It's far more plausible than her ridiculous rape fantasy.

I merely asked a question. I think the answer would go to HER legitimacy. What was she doing at a drinking party at that age? Why did she go upstairs with boys into a private room? If, that is, we are to believe what she says which, I don't because she can't even remember where or when and nobody supports her story. No, sorry I don't believe she was a victim of Kavanaugh.

Any of you cultists care to explain why even your Lord and Savior say Ford's testimony was credible?

Yes. He did. His exact words were "But certainly she was a very credible witness."

Would you like to see the video of your Lord and Savior spreading the Good News?

That's pure politicking. He doesn't want to be accused of bullying her. However, the truth is that she's an obvious liar. Every witness she named said she's lying. She was caught lying about several other claims she made.

Links to any of that Fingerboi?

Anything?

Look in your toy box. Maybe they're buried in there with your utter cluelessness and failure to acknowledge that political parties don't hold conventions on wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin in December.
Here ya go, asshole:

You have entries for July 14th, July 23rd or August 11th that include not only Judge and PJ but "skis"?

Don't need them, but no doubt they are on his calendar.

said meet at timmy's?

There ya go.

Now Ford has a place and time.

Just find timmy, and find out if Ford was there.

I agree that's a clue as to the setting, and I believe in the video he gave Timmy's last name as well. If I'm the FBI that's on the top of my to-do list. There may be several leads to follow but that's in the forefront. Which is --- AGAIN --- the point of bringing up July 1st.

You have an explanation for why Rachel Mitchell was suddenly usurped after that point in favor of Graham and the Hissyfit Brigade?

Seems to me Graham got fed up with the total bullshit coming from the left, and decided to read them the riot act.

the rest followed, making Mitchells questions irrevelant

You don't have an answer. Actually you do, and it's the same answer I have. You just can't admit to it.
Why did what happen when it did? We have no evidence that anything happened. All the designate witnesses say it didn't.

That's exactly why I supplied a video of the entire day's hearings, morning and afternoon. You can see everything that was said in the order it was said. The fact remains --- the questioning about July 1st was the last questioning Rachel Mitchell was permitted to do, The fact remains, the next round of Republican commentary (wasn't really questioning) came from Lindsey Graham, which was the first time all day that a Republican did not cede their time to Mitchell, who was never heard again, as Grassley had announced would be the format. That's all there in the video, at the time mark I gave, and it's all in order exactly as I have described it here. And it all takes place immediately after the exposure of the entry of July 1st.

There's nothing you can do about that, Fingerfuck. You can start spewing "moron" and "imbecile", as is your usual astute argument, you can throw your toys against the wall, you can drool on your shoes and point fingers à la Graham, you can sit and hold your breath until you turn purple, none of it's going to change that order of events. PERIOD.

And once AGAIN there are no "designate witnesses" --- or people of any kind outside the accusee himself --- who "said it didn't". None of them are QUALIFIED to say it didn't. That would require proving a negative, which is impossible. And guess the fuck what ----- there ain't nothing you can do about that either.

Just how the hell would you act if you'd been put through the hell he and his family has?

He was perfectly right to be emotional and angry. And, in no way does it disqualify him to sit on the Supreme Court. If anything, it shows his humanity, an important factor in someone determining the fate of a nation.

I think when he started ranting Hillary is out to get him, that's when he disqualified himself.

View attachment 219392

Many observers at that point thought he was about to withdraw, which he didn't. It looks more like a rhetorical "suicide by cop" where he vows to hold his ground while at the same time supplying ample reason to be disqualified (emotional meltdowns, deliberate misstatement of facts, dissembling, evading answers) so that he can be involuntarily bowed out and then play the "victim".

You have entries for July 14th, July 23rd or August 11th that include not only Judge and PJ but "skis"?

Don't need them, but no doubt they are on his calendar.

said meet at timmy's?

There ya go.

Now Ford has a place and time.

Just find timmy, and find out if Ford was there.

You have an explanation for why Rachel Mitchell was suddenly usurped after that point in favor of Graham and the Hissyfit Brigade?

Seems to me Graham got fed up with the total bullshit coming from the left, and decided to read them the riot act.

the rest followed, making Mitchells questions irrevelant

Why did what happen when it did? We have no evidence that anything happened. All the designate witnesses say it didn't.

That's exactly why I supplied a video of the entire day's hearings, morning and afternoon. You can see everything that was said in the order it was said. The fact remains --- the questioning about July 1st was the last questioning Rachel Mitchell was permitted to do, The fact remains, the next round of Republican commentary (wasn't really questioning) came from Lindsey Graham, which was the first time all day that a Republican did not cede their time to Mitchell, who was never heard again, as Grassley had announced would be the format. That's all there in the video, at the time mark I gave, and it's all in order exactly as I have described it here. And it all takes place immediately after the exposure of the entry of July 1st.

There's nothing you can do about that, Fingerfuck. You can start spewing "moron" and "imbecile", as is your usual astute argument, you can throw your toys against the wall, you can drool on your shoes and point fingers à la Graham, you can sit and hold your breath until you turn purple, none of it's going to change that order of events. PERIOD.

And once AGAIN there are no "designate witnesses" --- or people of any kind outside the accusee himself --- who "said it didn't". None of them are QUALIFIED to say it didn't. That would require proving a negative, which is impossible. And guess the fuck what ----- there ain't nothing you can do about that either.
What do you imagine you are proving?

Just how the hell would you act if you'd been put through the hell he and his family has?

He was perfectly right to be emotional and angry. And, in no way does it disqualify him to sit on the Supreme Court. If anything, it shows his humanity, an important factor in someone determining the fate of a nation.

I think when he started ranting Hillary is out to get him, that's when he disqualified himself.

View attachment 219392

Many observers at that point thought he was about to withdraw, which he didn't. It looks more like a rhetorical "suicide by cop" where he vows to hold his ground while at the same time supplying ample reason to be disqualified (emotional meltdowns, deliberate misstatement of facts, dissembling, evading answers) so that he can be involuntarily bowed out and then play the "victim".
You commit emotional suicide ever time you post.

Nothing you listed confirms anything other than the fact that he was a normal kid in high school.

I never tried to rape anyone in High School. You have an odd definition of normal.
Kavanaugh never tried to rape anyone in high school, douchebag.

So you were tagging along with him everywhere he went in those days were you Flingerfuck?

God DAMN you get around.
I wasn't tagging along with you either. Does that prove you raped someone?

You obviously lack the capacity to commit logic.

I have not said that her story is correct nor have I said that Kavenough is guilty. Bripat has had his mind made up since day one. You have no proof she is lying. When you put your self in the public eye you are open to scrutiny . Candidates for high court are put under a great deal of scrutiny it has always been this way. Vetting is not a coup. Bripat and his piece of shit ilk have called it a coup. Called her a lying whore from the get go. They posted pictures of her with lying whore bitch carved into her face. They have said she should be killed. They have advocated death for Jeff Flake. There was a time when it was standard procedure to investigate all allegations for such a candidate and both sides of the isle supported the vetting of such candidates as it should be. The complaints must be heard and investigated for this type of position, you do not want pieces of shit on the supreme court......

THe timing is highly suggestive.

If they wanted it investigated, why wait to the last minute?

That's not what you do, when you want to find the truth. That's what you do, when you want to smear someone.
Why did it take 30 years to put Cosby behind bars. It has already been established by the accuser that she did not want to come forward until recently. I guess you want to disregard what the victim has to say. Do you think she would say the dems have mistreated her or the republicans? Seems to me she was right in her reluctance considering what the piece of shit republicans are saying about her. Please understand my last sentence I did not say republicans because not all of them have attacked her in the manor that Bripat and others have. Only the shit republicans did in this manor.

It is very convenient for the dems that the timing of the woman coming to terms with coming forward, just happened to coincide with the ending of hearings.

Lucky for them she did not need another week or two, out of 36 years, or it would have been too late.

So, very, very lucky.

YOu know what I mean?

I mean, really, REALLY, REALLY, lucky.
Well Correll, I likely know more about this than any one on this site. In 1990 I went thru a similar vetting process. I had an accuser accuse me of Financial crimes. In my case I lost a quarter of a million dollar a year job to start. I was then indicted. I received death threats, lost all the clients for my buisness. Spent over 100k in defense and for private investigators. Had an offer to be best man recinded and the wedding invataion recinded. Faced 15 years with no parole and my name was mud for years. I had to move out of town. In the end my accuser turned out to be the perp. He recently got out of prison for it. It destroyed my life for a good long time. The thing is if I were on the vetting commitee I would have acted the same way they did, it was their job. You can not have pieces of shit making decisions for the public. I will say this I did not cry like a baby in open court like this little bitch did.
Well, you're still a piece of shit. You just admitted that being innocent doesn't matter to you.
Bripat you rank less than a piss ant to me.

I have not said that her story is correct nor have I said that Kavenough is guilty. Bripat has had his mind made up since day one. You have no proof she is lying. When you put your self in the public eye you are open to scrutiny . Candidates for high court are put under a great deal of scrutiny it has always been this way. Vetting is not a coup. Bripat and his piece of shit ilk have called it a coup. Called her a lying whore from the get go. They posted pictures of her with lying whore bitch carved into her face. They have said she should be killed. They have advocated death for Jeff Flake. There was a time when it was standard procedure to investigate all allegations for such a candidate and both sides of the isle supported the vetting of such candidates as it should be. The complaints must be heard and investigated for this type of position, you do not want pieces of shit on the supreme court......

That's not what you do, when you want to find the truth. That's what you do, when you want to smear someone.
Why did it take 30 years to put Cosby behind bars. It has already been established by the accuser that she did not want to come forward until recently. I guess you want to disregard what the victim has to say. Do you think she would say the dems have mistreated her or the republicans? Seems to me she was right in her reluctance considering what the piece of shit republicans are saying about her. Please understand my last sentence I did not say republicans because not all of them have attacked her in the manor that Bripat and others have. Only the shit republicans did in this manor.

It is very convenient for the dems that the timing of the woman coming to terms with coming forward, just happened to coincide with the ending of hearings.

Lucky for them she did not need another week or two, out of 36 years, or it would have been too late.

So, very, very lucky.

YOu know what I mean?

Well Correll, I likely know more about this than any one on this site. In 1990 I went thru a similar vetting process. I had an accuser accuse me of Financial crimes. In my case I lost a quarter of a million dollar a year job to start. I was then indicted. I received death threats, lost all the clients for my buisness. Spent over 100k in defense and for private investigators. Had an offer to be best man recinded and the wedding invataion recinded. Faced 15 years with no parole and my name was mud for years. I had to move out of town. In the end my accuser turned out to be the perp. He recently got out of prison for it. It destroyed my life for a good long time. The thing is if I were on the vetting commitee I would have acted the same way they did, it was their job. You can not have pieces of shit making decisions for the public. I will say this I did not cry like a baby in open court like this little bitch did.
Well, you're still a piece of shit. You just admitted that being innocent doesn't matter to you.

These filthy Moon Bats said they were going to stop Kavanaugh's appointment by any means necessary including lying, cheating and stealing.

They sure as hell don't care about the truth. They never have and they never will.

If they really cared about women being assaulted they would have condemned Slick Willy but the assholes never did. He is the King of the Pussy Grabbers. In fact they even voted for Slick Willy's scumbag wife that attacked the women that exposed Slick Willy's sexual assaults and pussy grabbing.

Trump was right last night in his speech proclaiming that the Democrats are scumbags and should never be given any political power.

So, very, very lucky.

YOu know what I mean?

These filthy Moon Bats said they were going to stop Kavanaugh's appointment by any means necessary including lying, cheating and stealing.

They sure as hell don't care about the truth. They never have and they never will.

If they really cared about women being assaulted they would have condemned Slick Willy but the assholes never did. He is the King of the Pussy Grabbers. In fact they even voted for Slick Willy's scumbag wife that attacked the women that exposed Slick Willy's sexual assaults and pussy grabbing.

Trump was right last night in his speech proclaiming that the Democrats were scumbags and should never be given any political power.
Go love your self!

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

There is zero evidence that Kavanaugh interacted with Blasy at the party.
There is zero evidence that Kavanaugh was at the party
There is zero evidence that Blasy (Ford) was at the party
There is zero evidence that there was a party

Should we lynch a man on zero evidence? According to the Nazi democrats we should.

He threatens abortion and must be stopped by any means.

Bottom line: SHE ASKED FOR IT.

Wow, just wow.
shakehead.gif

Seems like we'll never get the knuckledraggers to pick up their knuckles. On behalf of males everywhere to females I apologize for those too dense to understand that they need to.

Your people are on Twitter right now falling all over Matt Damon for SNL last night. He was tight friends with Weinstein, but that doesn't matter, it's all about political expediency. So on my behalf, save your apology. I'm blessed to know plenty of good men, really fine men, men actually like Brett Kavanaugh. I think if more women did, they wouldn't be such shrill lost little harpies. But here we are in modern America.

Can any of these men you know essplain how the fuck Harvey Weinstein works into this?

Nah, didn't think so.

And who are these "people" I own? I just looked around the property and checked my tax returns --- I don't own any "people".

The intent always was to have the allegation as vague and unspecific as possible. By doing so and then screaming as loud as possible they avoided the pitfall of anything specific which he could easily prove is a lie.

If they named a specific address, there was always the possibility that it could be proven that the house was vacant at that time or owned by an elderly couple with no kids.

If a specific date was used, they didn't know what Kavanaugh's real schedule was and what if he had been in another state, country or whatever?

If she named who had brought her to the party or how she had gotten home with and with whom, what if they popped up and said, hey, I never hung out with those kids, or I hadn't moved to that area until a year later.

MUCH better to keep all the allegations as vague as possible and let the Progressive lemmings do their thing.

It's the way Dims do things. Scream and rant but never, ever, be specific.

You mean the way wags like WillHaftawaite are bending over backward to deflect away the very specific date of July 1st 1982 with the very specific names that match those in Ford's testimony?

The reprehensible right ever reprehensible: blame the victim.

That's pure politicking. He doesn't want to be accused of bullying her. However, the truth is that she's an obvious liar. Every witness she named said she's lying. She was caught lying about several other claims she made. She's a crazy, lying psycho-bitch.
NO ONE accused her of Lying.... period.

Why do you and all the other right wingers/ trumpsters on here keep saying that meme?

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

There is zero evidence that Kavanaugh interacted with Blasy at the party.
There is zero evidence that Kavanaugh was at the party
There is zero evidence that Blasy (Ford) was at the party
There is zero evidence that there was a party

Should we lynch a man on zero evidence? According to the Nazi democrats we should.

He threatens abortion and must be stopped by any means.
No one is lynching any one the guy is being vetted. Dumb fuck. When you are in the public eye allegations get made and you must defend. It has never been any different. So quit crying like your fucking baby judge! What a little bitch crying on national TV. He loses his man card over that alone.

Forum List

Back