So...hilary is said to have played with her grand kid...and hugged that girl, should she be charged?

Since you couldn't get her on Benghazi or the email, might as well try to lock her up over having pneumonia. LOL!

Why don't you investigate it several times. :p

Since you have nothing of truth to really say; I detect a hint of panic in yer' post.

Panic is when you start a thread suggesting a politician be locked up over having pneumonia. LOL!

Have you checked the polls?

So you think it's okay for very young children to be exposed to someone in the early stages of pneumonia?

I bet you call yourself a feminist too.

Since we are now told we have to believe that hilary has pneumonia......pause for the snickers.........then we were told that when she was at Chelsea's pad she played with her grandchild....and since 1.6 million children die of pneumonia every year...should she be charged with reckless endangerment? And then she hugged that little girl before anyone was told the lie...er the story.........that she had pneumonia.....but hilary knew...right? So if that girl gets sick, should she sue hilary for the hospital bills?

They can't even keep their lies straight. Before it was allergies. Then heat exhaustion when it wasn't even hot. Then pneumonia was allegedly diagnosed just a few days before, yet this old lady wasn't in bed. Then after the 9/11 incident, she plays with a child. Emerges afterwards and tells everyone she's "great".

Of course before this it was all just a vast right-wing conspiracy.

The democrats are so full of shit. They will not hesitate to lie if they think it will win them a few political points, that's all they care about.

I don't think Hillary will be bobbin' for apples on Halloween.

Since we are now told we have to believe that hilary has pneumonia......pause for the snickers.........then we were told that when she was at Chelsea's pad she played with her grandchild....and since 1.6 million children die of pneumonia every year...should she be charged with reckless endangerment? And then she hugged that little girl before anyone was told the lie...er the story.........that she had pneumonia.....but hilary knew...right? So if that girl gets sick, should she sue hilary for the hospital bills?
what a dumb statue bower, pneumonia isn't contagious

pneumonia itself is not contagious the stages before hand are
Normally it starts with a cold, then a chest cold then it turns in to a chest infection then pneumonia

Is Pneumonia Contagious? | FastMed Urgent Care

Your own link says children under the age of two are most at risk, and yes the virus and bacteria in the person with pneumonia is contagious.

I'd say I can't believe you are this stupid, but we all already know you are.

You would put your mouth where his Johnson has been? Yuck

well you got me there. For the good of the nation................I suppose. Sacrifices must be made.
Wiener would not be making a fool of himself nationwide if she was home "cooking and cleaning" so to speak.

I had Pneumonia about 3 years ago...NOT FUN... I didn't catch it from anyone, that I know of....I am at home most of the time... My husband never caught it, I didn't even know I had it....I thought it was the flu or a bad cold, but then it did not go away, and then I started having a fever of over 103 F, and with Aspirin it was 101, I couldn't get it to go down much, so then I finally went to the Doctor and he said I had Pneumonia....they took an xray....

What was weird and the worst part about it, I ended up losing my hearing, completely, in one ear and some in the other ear.... It was HORRIBLE not being able to hear well or at all if you were talking to me facing my right ear.... I promised the Lord if I ever got better and could hear again, I would show more sympathy towards the deaf and support charities that support the deaf....it's just plain awful, not having your hearing....

Anyway, weeks later, after all antibiotics, after the chest was clear... I still could not hear, and the Doc told me to buy Sudafed and take ritually for like 3 days straight and longer if it did not work....and at first the Drug Store gave Matt a hard time when he tried to buy it for me and made him give his name and address and tell them what it was for and that kind of crud....I guess Sudafed is used in making some other illegal drug and now it is harder to buy??? Anyway, in about 5 days of taking it every 4 to 6 hours, I woke up one morning and Wa'La'! I could hear again...thank you Lord!

Last edited:
Have any of you people heard of antibiotics? Just curious.
Antibiotics are useless against a virus!

Thank you, Dr WiltedTree.

When an organism is identified, it is usually the bacteria Streptococcus pneumoniae. Many types of bacteria may cause pneumonia. Pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma pneumoniae Mycoplasma pneumoniae is sometimes mild and called "walking pneumonia."Sep 9, 2014
Pneumonia-Cause - WebMD
www.webmd.com/lung/tc/pneumonia-cause

Normally it starts with a cold, then a chest cold then it turns in to a chest infection then pneumonia

Your own link says children under the age of two are most at risk, and yes the virus and bacteria in the person with pneumonia is contagious.

It can be contagious through your body fluids...after 24 to 48 hours taking antibiotics, it is not.

If you have Pneumonia because you have TB, then it could be a month of antibiotics before you are no longer contagious...

If you have pneumonia from a poisonous substance, you are not ever contagious.

It can be contagious through your body fluids...after 24 to 48 hours taking antibiotics, it is not.

If you have Pneumonia because you have TB, then it could be a month of antibiotics before you are no longer contagious...

I have some wagons that need circling.........can I borrow you?

I have some wagons that need circling.........can I borrow you?
sure Bkidd.... :rolleyes:

The day I went in to the doctor's office, I had to wear a mask they gave me... in the lobby and in their examination offices...the whole time there, before and after xray and until I left their office... When I came back for my followup 3 days later for them to check up on me, and after the z-pak antibiotics (I'm allergic to penicillin), I did not have to wear a mask in their lobby or examination room.

Even if you GOT FREAKIN' Pneumonia you can get into a FREAKIN' CAR without being dragged like a bag of rock salt!!!!

Stop it or she's gonna have the little girl killed, then it will be on your hands...

Stop it or she's gonna have the little girl killed, then it will be on your hands...

Yes......even Michael killed Fredo.....

Not all forms of pneumonia is contagious. There are different forms of pneumonia. We don't know which she has and I'm sure she wouldn't put her grandchild in danger.

Forum List

Back