So Hillary-Deranged Wingers, How'd You Do For Your Twenty Million Dollars?

...Anybody who sat there and watched the whole thing has mental problems.....

Good point

151022131507-rep-trey-gowdy-large-169.jpg

:alcoholic:
Gowdy looks like banjo boy

he probably shouldn't elongate his face by having his hair tight and high

that said, at least he did what the wingers on the board haven;t ---admitted that they got nothing out of the hearing

Good point

that said, at least he did what the wingers on the board haven;t ---admitted that they got nothing out of the hearing
I said that as well.... Hillary wanted the stupid hearings public .As far as Benghazi goes Hillary was negligent and didn't give a shit. Not criminal.. Benghazi is not the sleazeball Hillary Clinton's big problem. That would be her private server containing classified information

You spent twenty million dollars in our tax dollars to get what?

A great showcase for Hillary Clinton to kick your butts and solidify her presidential chances.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Now tell us how we can't afford to feed the hungry and subsidize medical care.

but.... BENGHAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIII!

$20 Million? is that all it cost? Obama spent more on vacations this summer.....

puleeze grow up

:rofl:

You really should Read your OP- then apply your "advice" to yourself. You're worse than a petulant 5 year old.

I never thought for a minute Hillary was going to be taken down by these hearings, and the idea that Hillary was going to go to jail IMO has been wishful thinking by many Republicans.

She's going to be the nominee, and considering the demo shift, and the fact that there are tens of millions of even regular Americans today that want the government to babysit them, she's likely to be the next president.

Sad, but be prepared for it folks.

I believe we are status quo. No one's mind was changed.
Lots of minds were changed, especially the minds of Republicans. They are begging the committee members to STFU and put this nonsense in the past. People sitting on the fence, and those who have remained unsure have been disgusted by the behavior and are now officially sick and tired of hearing about Ben Ghazi.

I never thought for a minute Hillary was going to be taken down by these hearings, and the idea that Hillary was going to go to jail IMO has been wishful thinking by many Republicans.

She's going to be the nominee, and considering the demo shift, and the fact that there are tens of millions of even regular Americans today that want the government to babysit them, she's likely to be the next president.

This was not a legal hearing you fool, so jail was not ever possible. The ongoing FBI investigation is however another story. The ignorance of you people is just amazing, you might have watched the entire thing, and not even known what you were watching at all.

This was not a legal hearing you fool, so jail was not ever possible. The ongoing FBI investigation is however another story. The ignorance of you people is just amazing, you might have watched the entire thing, and not even known what you were watching at all.

Are you really counting on the FBI investigation to result in jail time for Hillary ?
Not for a minute do I, nor do I believe she'll be harmed by the outcome to any significant degree.

I'm going to figure on the eventual outcome is Hillary being the nominee, and more than likely the next president.

But hey, I was wrong about the 2014 election, so please by all means come back and call me out if I was completely wrong in my prediction. I hope like hell I am wrong, and I'll gladly eat a steaming plateful of crow.

Good point

I did, found out she she told her daughter that night and Egypt the next day it was a terrorist act.

Ya know what's amusing to me Nixion had to Resign from the presidency after erasing 18 minutes of tape, Hillary erases what 30,000 e mails lies to the American public it wad just about a video, her state department mis places / loses 6 billion dollars and you guys still want to vote for her...

Your partisanship has no boundrys......

Scary....

Clinton Thanks Benghazi Committee for Invaluable Service to Her Campaign Clinton Thanks Benghazi Committee for Invaluable Service to Her Campaign - The New Yorker

WASHINGTON—In an official statement on Friday morning, former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton thanked the House Select Committee on Benghazi for what she called an “invaluable service to my Presidential campaign.”

In contrast with the adversarial tone of much of Thursday’s hearings, Clinton’s statement was characterized by fulsome gratitude as she singled out the Republicans on the committee for praise.

[iframe name="google_ads_iframe_/3379/newyorker.dart/humor/borowitz_report_2" width="300" height="600" id="google_ads_iframe_/3379/newyorker.dart/humor/borowitz_report_2" src="javascript:"[/iframe]
“For months, my campaign has been rocked by difficulties and doubts,” she said. “Yesterday, with your help, all of that changed.”

Clinton gave special thanks to the committee chairman, Representative Trey Gowdy, Republican of South Carolina, who she said “went far beyond the call of duty to help get my candidacy back on track.”

Lots of minds were changed, especially the minds of Republicans. They are begging the committee members to STFU and put this nonsense in the past.

Who is? Names please.
Jazz Shaw/HotAir
Erik Erickson
Byron York
Matt Lewis

That's four, only two of whom I am familiar with.

Not exactly a movement.
I supplied names as you requested. Not my fault you know who two of them are. Look them up. They are conservative talking head pundits. Also didn't know the was a number requirement.

Good point

I did, found out she she told her daughter that night and Egypt the next day it was a terrorist act.

Ya know what's amusing to me Nixion had to Resign from the presidency after erasing 18 minutes of tape, Hillary erases what 30,000 e mails lies to the American public it wad just about a video, her state department mis places / loses 6 billion dollars and you guys still want to vote for her...

Scary....
What 6 billion dollars are you talking about?

Lots of minds were changed, especially the minds of Republicans. They are begging the committee members to STFU and put this nonsense in the past.

Who is? Names please.
Jazz Shaw/HotAir
Erik Erickson
Byron York
Matt Lewis

That's four, only two of whom I am familiar with.

Not exactly a movement.
I supplied names as you requested. Not my fault you know who two of them are. Look them up. They are conservative talking head pundits. Also didn't know the was a number requirement.

Your statement: "Lots of minds were changed, especially the minds of Republicans. They are begging the committee members to STFU and put this nonsense in the past."

You gave the impression of a landslide push. Reference the word "Lots".

Good point

Scary....

you mean partisanship that is based in the real world.

ok. :cuckoo:

Good point

Scary....

you mean partisanship that is based in the real world.

ok. :cuckoo:

but thanks for the rightwingnut talking points... all of which have been debunked.

p.s. again, nixon did not resign because he erased 18 minutes of tape. he resigned because he participated in a conspiracy to cover up a criminal act.

you loons don't know when to stop.

Forum List

Back