So Hillary-Deranged Wingers, How'd You Do For Your Twenty Million Dollars?

Breaking today: poll finds 27% think Hillary Clinton honest on Benghazi. 52% say not honest.
Source please. It is customary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
New @FullMeasureNews @Rasmussen_Poll poll finds 27% think Hillary Clinton honest on Benghazi. 52% say not honest.
That is just a twitter post making that claim. Where is the actual poll showing the methodology and date. Ya think that those numbers might have changed since yesterdays hearings? Why did her campaign contributions spike today?
It's Rasmussen stupid...
that does not address my question and comment . Calling me stupid does not change that.

Breaking today: poll finds 27% think Hillary Clinton honest on Benghazi. 52% say not honest.

New @FullMeasureNews @Rasmussen_Poll poll finds 27% think Hillary Clinton honest on Benghazi. 52% say not honest.
That is just a twitter post making that claim. Where is the actual poll showing the methodology and date. Ya think that those numbers might have changed since yesterdays hearings? Why did her campaign contributions spike today?
It's Rasmussen stupid...
that does not address my question and comment . Calling me stupid does not change that.

It's Rasmussen look it up... and check out full measures news...learn something

You spent twenty million dollars in our tax dollars to get what?

A great showcase for Hillary Clinton to kick your butts and solidify her presidential chances.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Now tell us how we can't afford to feed the hungry and subsidize medical care.

but.... BENGHAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIII!
they did accomplish raising her poll #'s.

It's Rasmussen stupid...

It's Rasmussen look it up... and check out full measures news...learn something
Rassmussen? :rofl: You mean the go to pollster for Fox? :eusa_eh: Surely you jest?

lernerfifth.jpg

Stating facts and being realistic is not a show of pride. I am simply repeating the way the topic is being portrayed by various pundits and commentators, including conservative ones. The spin here at USMB is unsubstantiated nonsense and an escape from reality. Even Clinton's rational opponents know they have to deal with facts and reality if their goal is to move on and overcome what amounts to a big defeat placed on them from the committee. You guys can whine about lies, lies, lies all you want, but if you can not point out meaningful and substantial lies you are just pissing in the wind.

Liberals view it as a win. I see it as a net loss for the nation. The nation deserves what it reaps from future political leaders whether they be Democrat or Republican.
The nation deserves better, much better, than anyone the GOP has to offer as a presidential candidate.
True.

This 'Benghazi' nonsense is further confirmation that most republicans put party before country.

Also it is proof that the Liberals don't really care if their political leaders tell one lie after another as long as they maintain their entitlement programs.

Funny you didn't give a damn that we were lied into two wars.

So stop pretending truth is an issue for vicious rightwingnuts.
This is the kind of mindset we have backing the crook Hillary Clinton. Those hearings didn't hurt or help her. I only watched snip its. Anybody who sat there and watched the whole thing has mental problems and are only adoring fans of the crooked Hillary Clinton.

A great showcase for Hillary Clinton to kick your butts and solidify her presidential chances.

^^^^^ I love liberals soooooo concerned about 20 million yet say nothing about 6 billion...

Partisian hack fruit loops

State Dept. misplaced $6B under Hillary Clinton: IG report

$20 Million? is that all it cost? Obama spent more on vacations this summer.....

The conservatives subscribing to this thread are truly ridiculous.

Their unwarranted hatred and anger is palpable – such blind partisanism, they continue to attempt to propagate their inane lies: that Clinton was somehow 'responsible' for the attack, that there is a 'conspiracy' to 'cover up' her 'failure,' and that the Benghazi 'hearings' have anything to do with 'facts' or 'the truth.'

Any body who thinks that either Clinton or Sanders will not mop the floor with any Republican nominee has mental problems:

Hillary's Very Good Week Friday Talking Points -- Hillary's Very Good Week

Hillary Clinton just had the best week of her campaign yet. Not only did she shine at the Benghazi hearing yesterday, three of her Democratic opponents dropped out of the presidential nomination race.

Republicans are getting a little worried, as they should. One House member from Alabama is already on the case, though, warming up the all-but-inevitable "Impeach Hillary Clinton Committee." No, really. Here's what Mo Brooks had to say about Hillary Clinton: "She will be a unique president if she is elected by the public next November, because the day she's sworn in is the day that she's subject to impeachment because she has committed high crimes and misdemeanors." Good thing Republicans are planning ahead, eh?

Do you believe this shit??!! They are going to give the first woman president the same treatment that they gave the first black president!! :ahole-1:

Their unwarranted hatred and anger is palpable – such blind partisanism, they continue to attempt to propagate their inane lies: that Clinton was somehow 'responsible' for the attack, that there is a 'conspiracy' to 'cover up' her 'failure,' and that the Benghazi 'hearings' have anything to do with 'facts' or 'the truth.'

She denied additional security requested by the ambassador 600 times. Then she lied about what caused the attack and the 4 american deaths.

She and obozo plotted the video story because they feared that the truth about a terrorist attack in Libya would hurt his reelection campaign (after he called libya a success and a safe country).

get your head out of your ass and look at the truth, it will set you free.

She denied additional security requested by the ambassador 600 times. Then she lied about what caused the attack and the 4 american deaths.

She and obozo plotted the video story because they feared that the truth about a terrorist attack in Libya would hurt his reelection campaign (after he called libya a success and a safe country).

get your head out of your ass and look at the truth, it will set you free.
Hillary smacked your best around like an NFL pro Team beating up a Junior High school team..........

Any body who thinks that either Clinton or Sanders will not mop the floor with any Republican nominee has mental problems:

Hillary's Very Good Week Friday Talking Points -- Hillary's Very Good Week

Hillary Clinton just had the best week of her campaign yet. Not only did she shine at the Benghazi hearing yesterday, three of her Democratic opponents dropped out of the presidential nomination race.

Republicans are getting a little worried, as they should. One House member from Alabama is already on the case, though, warming up the all-but-inevitable "Impeach Hillary Clinton Committee." No, really. Here's what Mo Brooks had to say about Hillary Clinton: "She will be a unique president if she is elected by the public next November, because the day she's sworn in is the day that she's subject to impeachment because she has committed high crimes and misdemeanors." Good thing Republicans are planning ahead, eh?

Do you believe this shit??!! They are going to give the first woman president the same treatment that they gave the first black president!! :ahole-1:

first of all, obama is NOT black. he is half white/half black.

Hillary may have a vagina, I doubt that anyone wants to check, but she will not be the first woman president.

$20 Million? is that all it cost? Obama spent more on vacations this summer.....

puleeze grow up

Forum List

Back