So Hillary-Deranged Wingers, How'd You Do For Your Twenty Million Dollars?

Republicans are ‘in denial’ about Hillary Clinton

Morning Plum: Republicans are ‘in denial’ about Hillary Clinton

ARE YOU IN DENIAL ABOUT THIS???

Post-Debate: Bernie +10 In NH; Hillary's Favorability Drops ...
www.breitbart.com/.../post-debate-bernie-10-in-nh-hillarys-favo...
Breitbart
Oct 19, 2015 - In March, Hillary's favorable were +10 points higher at 84%. .... As predicted by The Rambler on Breitbart only seconds after that debate!
Breitbart

:laugh2:

i'll give you the same opportunity leftard

YOU provide the source

show me a poll that has hillary beating Carson head to head

unlike the average left-wing pussy if you find one i wont cry

Breitbart
Oct 19, 2015 - In March, Hillary's favorable were +10 points higher at 84%. .... As predicted by The Rambler on Breitbart only seconds after that debate!
Breitbart

YOU provide the source

Good luck with that teabagger

Breitbart
Breitbart

YOU provide the source

yes loon; i realize that's as close as i'm going to get to you admiting you liked it when i tea-bagged you

thanks!!

I'm not a betting person, but what are the odds?

With the official announcement from Vice President Joe Biden that he will not run for the Democratic nomination, Hilary Clinton has jumped to a gigantic favorite to become the next President of the United States.

Clinton is now a -110 favorite to become the next President according to Bovada, which is up from +130 only two weeks ago.

USA Presidential Election: 2016 Odds

Breitbart
Breitbart

YOU provide the source

yes loon; i realize that's as close as i'm going to get to you admiting you liked it when i tea-bagged you

thanks!!

Hint, most of Americans aren't uneducated southern slackjaws like you

I'm not a betting person, but what are the odds?

With the official announcement from Vice President Joe Biden that he will not run for the Democratic nomination, Hilary Clinton has jumped to a gigantic favorite to become the next President of the United States.

Clinton is now a -110 favorite to become the next President according to Bovada, which is up from +130 only two weeks ago.

USA Presidential Election: 2016 Odds

beating carson please

ur a joke

not lasvegas odds, a head to head poll

what a LOSER!! LOL

Breitbart
Breitbart

YOU provide the source

thanks!!

Hint, most of Americans aren't uneducated southern slackjaws like you

i understand that you're mentally slow, and I can tell from the jump you too nervous to go

They proved she's an unethical, incompetent, lying, smug ahole and the Dims are trying desperately to polish the turd, since it's their only real hope. That's money well spent.
That wasn't proved in the 11-hour witch hunt, that was your opinion formed by listening to right wing propaganda, the sole source of your education.
They had the witch in the hot seat, there was no hunt. Lies are lies no matter how much you don't want them revealed.

And yet they were not, have not and could not be revealed after nine investigat ... ooops, nine witch hunts (not counting Issa's witch hunts).

The current iteration of Republicans in Congress must make fiscally responsible conservatives angry and embarrassed.

I guess the GOP doesn't care that it has already wasted so much money and turned up nothing new........they won't quit and will continue to make fools of themselves and the GOP when they continue their oh so obvious "let's try to knock Hillary down" crusade. Bring it on.......as more people find out the conservatives are not really "conservative".

GOP: Clinton announcement won't blunt Benghazi probe

Americans Trust Hillary Clinton Over Any Republican To Handle Terrorism

When it comes to keeping Americans safe from the threat of a terrorist attack, a Washington Post-ABC News Poll released on November 23rd, found that voters trust Hillary Clinton more than any Republican presidential candidate. The survey asked voters who they trusted most “to handle the threat of terrorism,” and regardless of who she was paired up against, American voters answered “Hillary Clinton” every time.

When asked who they trusted more to handle the terrorist threat, Americans chose Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump by a 50-42 percent margin. Clinton was also preferred over Ben Carson (49-40), Ted Cruz (48-40), Marco Rubio (47-43) and Jeb Bush (46-43).

Americans Trust Hillary Clinton Over Any Republican To Handle Terrorism

When it comes to keeping Americans safe from the threat of a terrorist attack, a Washington Post-ABC News Poll released on November 23rd, found that voters trust Hillary Clinton more than any Republican presidential candidate. The survey asked voters who they trusted most “to handle the threat of terrorism,” and regardless of who she was paired up against, American voters answered “Hillary Clinton” every time.

When asked who they trusted more to handle the terrorist threat, Americans chose Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump by a 50-42 percent margin. Clinton was also preferred over Ben Carson (49-40), Ted Cruz (48-40), Marco Rubio (47-43) and Jeb Bush (46-43).

Damn right.......Hillary doesn't take any guff from terrorists, nor does she take it from rwnjs.

Forum List

Back