So Hillary Wants To Tax Soda.Then What?Tax On Flushing Toilets And Cursing?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:argue: :piss2: :slap: So Hillary wants to tax us "Three Cents An Ounce" on soda? Really?, This is a sign that Hillary has flown passed the Cookoo's nest. May as well tax us for every time we use "The F Word" and flush our toilets then, right? What else will Hillary propose? Tax all Conservative/Republican Italians for "Every Time They Pass Gas". Why not tax all white people just for being racists? :mm:
So how much will a 1.00 bottle of Coke cost if Hillary has her way? $3.50? or how about a can of Pepsi? 95 cents?
And she thinks all average Americans are either dumb or racists?
Hey Hillary, lets also tax all cows for farting toxic fumes while we're at it. :cow: :cow: :cow:

As I said on this subject already, if you close your eyes and listen carefully you can almost hear Liberals growing the size of govt on every level, seizing more and more control over every part of your life.

Their insatiable, growing appetite for YOUR hard-earned tax dollars to pay for THEIR spending is choking out the American people.

if its Hillary 2017,,,we will all be taxed just for breathing and drinking water.

Beat them to it. Tax your own swearing with a swear jar

As I said on this subject already, if you close your eyes and listen carefully you can almost hear Liberals growing the size of govt on every level, seizing more and more control over every part of your life.

Their insatiable, growing appetite for YOUR hard-earned tax dollars to pay for THEIR spending is choking out the American people.
If Bernie was President, he would tax the middle class for every time we said "I" in conversations.

:argue: :piss2: :slap: So Hillary wants to tax us "Three Cents An Ounce" on soda? Really?, This is a sign that Hillary has flown passed the Cookoo's nest. May as well tax us for every time we use "The F Word" and flush our toilets then, right? What else will Hillary propose? Tax all Conservative/Republican Italians for "Every Time They Pass Gas". Why not tax all white people just for being racists? :mm:
So how much will a 1.00 bottle of Coke cost if Hillary has her way? $3.50? or how about a can of Pepsi? 95 cents?
Hey Hillary, lets also tax all cows for farting toxic fumes while we're at it. :cow: :cow: :cow:
So Hillary shows support for a Philadelphia Mayors plan to tax soda's a few cents to pay for Universal Pre-School and this is how you present it?? Amazing, if you want people to trust your words and respect your ideas after shoveling this crap...

Last edited:
OMG! I just farted!,,,ok,,,Im sending my $1.50 check to Hillary Clinton come Monday !!!!

There should be a tax on walking...

and maybe even Hillary will propose an "Erection Tax" on white men too

There should be a tax on walking...
How about a tax for scratching your butt? u cant help it,,it does get itchy once a day

I wish there was a tax on stupid posts and inaccurate rhetoric... We would be out of debt by now

Forum List

Back