So how did Joe's ABC interview go?

How many cut-a-ways were there?

I forgot about it last evening and did not see where the needle was moved by it this morning.

Oh good lord.....Please make it stop! :eusa_wall:

That said:

Hang in there Joe! We don't want to give the dems any misplaced hope that you are going to bail. ;)

GRzvMl7WkAAuHNc

How many cut-a-ways were there?

I forgot about it last evening and did not see where the needle was moved by it this morning.
Supposedly the interview was aired in it's entirety. I'll take their word on that. I think the answer to your question is that there have been a slew of headlines from Biden's own side saying that the interview just didn't rise to the occasion of vindicating him and they still want his head. Hell, it was only 22 minutes long. It was more like, denying polls, Trump and the Supreme Court bad, I'm up to it and not quitting, and I refuse to take an independent cognitive test.

Supposedly the interview was aired in it's entirety. I'll take their word on that. I think the answer to your question is that there have been a slew of headlines from Biden's own side saying that the interview just didn't rise to the occasion of vindicating him. Hell, it was only 22 minutes. It was more like, denying polls, Trump and the Supreme Court bad, I'm up to it and not quitting, and I refuse to take an independent cognitive test.
22 minutes....WTF?

That does even seem to be to have been worth the effort given the flubs I've seen come from it so far.

22 minutes....WTF?

That does even seem to be to have been worth the effort given the flubs I've seen come from it so far.
The biggest thing to come out of it is the fact that even his own side didn't think it was enough to change their minds. Maybe they need to do another one 10 minutes long. Oh, and I forgot, Georgie asked Biden if he had watched the debate afterward and Biden said he couldn't remember if he did or not.

The biggest thing to come out of it is the fact that even his own side didn't think it was enough to change their minds. Maybe they need to do another one 10 minutes long. Oh, and I forgot, Georgie asked Biden if he had watched the debate afterward and Biden said he couldn't remember if he did or not.
I just heard that FJB's most ardent supporter James Clyburn canceled an appearance on tomorrow's Face the Nation broadcast.

Forum List

Back