So how many of you have jumped off the Trump Train?

Do you regret voting for President Trump?

• Total voters
I will neither defend nor convict President Trump in this post. The only question is: "Do you regret having voting for him in 2016"?

Obviously you would have had to have voted for him to give an honest yes or no answer, so the poll is set up to display all votes publicly.
Your poll is a false dichotomy.

You need a third option in your poll. "I would rather stick needles in my eyes than vote for Trump or Clinton."

That's the one I chose in 2016.

Just because someone never, or does not, support Trump, it does not automatically follow they support Clinton. I'm sick of people making that stupid assumption.

The only viable choices in 2016 were the two candidates, Hillary and Trump. Any other candidates were merely cannibalizing votes.

Therefore the poll asks one simple question of those who voted for Trump:

"Do you regret having voting for him in 2016"?

Just out of curiosity...

What WOULD it take for you Uber Trumpers to jump train?

I will neither defend nor convict President Trump in this post. The only question is: "Do you regret having voting for him in 2016"?

Obviously you would have had to have voted for him to give an honest yes or no answer, so the poll is set up to display all votes publicly.
Didn't vote at all, and was never on the train.

That said, this whole thing with Mueller is the biggest travesty in Murican history...He and his band of grand inquisitors should be behind bars.
You didn't try to send in an absentee ballot from Kiev?

I highly doubt Oddball was working with the cia under the previous buffoon to overthrow their govt.

Doubled the deficit; turned the entire world against us (except a KGB thug who interfered in our election); saddled the unborn with trillions more debt; stopped the eight year skyrocketing stock market dead in its tracks; got even die-hard evangelicals to celebrate adultery, bearing false witness and theft.

What's not to like?

And yet he has accomplished more in two years than the previous two buffoons that occupied the office did in 16 years.
Yes, he has accomplished much. Halted the eight year skyrocketing stock market dead in its tracks,; doubled the deficit; made adultery, bearing false witness and theft the core values of the Republican party. Elected on third base, thinks he hit a triple. Trying to steal second.

34 indictments, doubled the deficit; turned the entire world against us (except a KGB thug who interfered in our election); saddled the unborn with trillions more debt; stopped the eight year skyrocketing stock market dead in its tracks; got even die-hard evangelicals to celebrate adultery, bearing false witness and theft.

What's not to like?

Certainly not your butthurt delusions.

image.gif

0f673390-70d6-459a-ac52-1282cf7a2611

Last edited:
I
Doubled the deficit; turned the entire world against us (except a KGB thug who interfered in our election); saddled the unborn with trillions more debt; stopped the eight year skyrocketing stock market dead in its tracks; got even die-hard evangelicals to celebrate adultery, bearing false witness and theft.

What's not to like?

And yet he has accomplished more in two years than the previous two buffoons that occupied the office did in 16 years.
Yes, he has accomplished much. Halted the eight year skyrocketing stock market dead in its tracks,; doubled the deficit; made adultery, bearing false witness and theft the core values of the Republican party. Elected on third base, thinks he hit a triple. Trying to steal second.

We really missed your Pravda, Vladimir.

What's not to like?

Wow, evidently sticking needles in your eye didn't work as well as it should have.

What's not to like?

Wow, evidently sticking needles in your eye didn't work as well as it should have.
Yes, even with needles stuck in my eyes, I can see what a bogus huckster Cowardly Lyin' Donald is. Why can't you?

What's not to like?

Umm, the previous two buffoons committed atrocities 10x worse than all of your shock. 16 trillion in debt, endless never ending war, failed foreign and domestics policies, massive growth of govt, failure of govt, etc. Both of them.....your favs.

What's not to like?

Kasich was flashing shiny stuff in front of him and he actually believed him.

What's not to like?

Umm, the previous two buffoons committed atrocities 10x worse than all of your shock. 16 trillion in debt, endless never ending war, failed foreign and domestics policies, massive growth of govt, failure of govt, etc. Both of them.....your favs.
That's why I have been boycotting both parties for a very long time.

And so should you, tu quoque boi.

What's not to like?

Trump has done NOTHING that GWB or any other GOP President wouldn't have done with Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan running the Congress....well with the exception of kissing Putin's ass and this moronic shutdown

What's not to like?

Kasich was flashing shiny stuff in front of him and he actually believed him.
Kasich actually played a key role in balancing the federal budget. He also took his state from a debt to a surplus.

Our debt is the biggest threat to the future survival of this country. Not fags, not guns, not Mexicans. The debt.

But you dipshits chose a fucking New York Democrat limousine liberal instead. How's that working for ya? He just submitted the largest spending budget in the history of the Universe. A full trillion dollars more than Obama spent in his worst year.

He's doubled our deficits and still going upward!

You people are the ones with needles in your eyes. You have willfully blinded yourselves to the hucksterism of a criminal. A sleazy, immoral, lying, coward.

Voting for Trump was a last minute decision for me. I was in the voting both looking at those running for POTUS and decided I would vote for Trump.

He's not a politician. Never was and never will be. He's a billionaire who can't be bought. If you ask him a question he'll give you his answer and he doesn't give shit one if you like that answer or not.

There's not a PC bone in his body.

It was the best vote I ever cast. That man had done more in two years than Obama did in eight and he's not done yet.

Best vote I ever cast and I won't be jumping off the Trump train. If he runs in 2020 he will get my vote.

What's not to like?

Trump has done NOTHING that GWB or any other GOP President would have done with Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan running the Congress....well with the exception of kissing Putin's ass and this moronic shutdown

W was a first class idiot.

Nope, I am more than happy with what he has done, and will happily vote for him in 2020.....I don't want this country to become the next Venezuela...which will happen under any democrat who is elected...

Voting for Trump was a last minute decision for me. I was in the voting both looking at those running for POTUS and decided I would vote for Trump.

He's not a politician. Never was and never will be. He's a billionaire who can't be bought. If you ask him a question he'll give you his answer and he doesn't give shit one if you like that answer or not.

There's not a PC bone in his body.

It was the best vote I ever cast. That man had done more in two years than Obama did in eight and he's not done yet.

Best vote I ever cast.
May God have mercy on your soul.

You won't find the Trump jumpers on this forum. This forum has the most retarded, most die-hard chumps of the bunch. Trump could shove a shiv up their asses and they would shout, "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

Just out of curiosity...

What WOULD it take for you Uber Trumpers to jump train?

I probably wouldn't support him anymore if he didn't run in 2020.

Forum List

Back