So, how many of you Leftists are stupid enough to vote for Hillary?

All of them.

All of those who enjoy her Kool-Aid of course.

Kool-Aid.jpg

Last edited:
You mean vs. those morons arguing over the size of their dicks on national TV last night?
Yeah, Hillary every time.

Easy....explain the experience of Trump, Cruz and Rubio

Trump built a multi-billion dollar real estate empire. He employs tens of thousands of people. Cruz has argued multiple cases before the Supreme Court. He has more Senate experience than Obama had. I won't vouch for Rubio. I don't like the guy. He's an open-borders traitor and he lies about it.

Trump is a failure who would be nothing without his daddy's money. Four bankruptcies and the best he can do is reality TV

Cruz and Rubio have failed as Senators and haven't passed a single bill

Yeah, he's an $8 billion dollar failure. Right.

Yeah, he's an $8 billion dollar failure. Right.

With as much as he received from Daddy I'd think it would be more.
Every rich person got richer under George W. Bush and continues to get richer under Obama because the GOP refuse to make things right for the American middle class. They broke us on purpose and will not fix us

Every rich person got richer under George W. Bush and continues to get richer under Obama because the GOP refuse to make things right for the American middle class. They broke us on purpose and will not fix us.

The rich and wealthy lost trillions under Bush. Derivatives alone were $563T.

You mean vs. those morons arguing over the size of their dicks on national TV last night?
Yeah, Hillary every time.
I know

You'd think they would argue over who can piss the farthest

Hillary is the best qualified candidate in 2016 by a wide margin

No she isn't!

She is however the most corrupt candidate this year by a wide margin.
Why does the right throw around such nonsensical terms that they don't understand?

The truth is just too much to handle, isn't it?
That's why liberal idiots like yourself will continually ignore anything that makes Hillary Clinton look bad. :cuckoo:

Just the same as it was done with Obama. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back