So, how many of you Leftists are stupid enough to vote for Hillary?

I probably won't vote for Hillary but I sure as hell won't vote for Trump. I'm hoping for a centrist 3rd party candidate, but I'll probably have to go libertarian with Gary Johnson.

We'll see. Lot's of time left.
I'm kinda surprised Rand Paul hasn't decided to jump in as an independent. He could make a pretty good dent. Although, it could backfire on Republicans - aka Ross Perot in 92.

I'm kinda surprised Rand Paul hasn't decided to jump in as an independent. He could make a pretty good dent. Although, it could backfire on Republicans - aka Ross Perot in 92.

That's what Trump is doing. The GOP doesn't want the White House, Trump is there to make sure it occurs.
The only problem with that ignoramus statement is that it's false. There is no doubt that whoever gets the nomination, he will win the white house over the incompetent Hillary.

He has six months to fix everything or I make the call....official failure. You panty waists will say he needs longer...that's how slow you are.

The Republicans went to bed with Palin in 2008, and are waking up with Trump in 2016.

The minority of normal Republicans are chewing their arm off and running in terror.

However, the majority are thinking "Whatever. I'll still hit it."

stupididiots.jpg

Let's see. First lady doesn't count. She had to move 3000 mIles away from her home state so she could run virtually unopposed to win a senate seat - where she did absolute nothing. She was given the SOS job as a favor to her husband. And totally fucked that up. The globe was laughing at the incompetent skank.

The Republicans went to bed with Palin in 2008, and are waking up with Trump in 2016.

The minority of normal Republicans are chewing their arm off and running in terror.

However, the majority are thinking "Whatever. I'll still hit it."
Yabut you voting for Pantsuit! That makes you the fool. Congrats!

Let's see. First lady doesn't count. She had to move 3000 mIles away from her home state so she could run virtually unopposed to win a senate seat - where she did absolute nothing. She was given the SOS job as a favor to her husband. And totally fucked that up. The globe was laughing at the incompetent skank.

Hillary got more executive branch experience as first last than all the remaining Republicans have combined

Have any of the Republicans ever BEEN to the White House?

Hillary got more executive branch experience as first last than all the remaining Republicans have combined

I hope not.

You mean she has zero executive branch experience? I went to they White House myself. They give tours every day. Anyone taking the tour is more qualified than Hillary.

Hillary-Monied-Vagina.jpg

Hillary is the best qualified candidate in 2016 by a wide margin
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You're serious!

175844725.jpg
Easy....explain the experience of Trump, Cruz and Rubio

Trump built a multi-billion dollar real estate empire. He employs tens of thousands of people. Cruz has argued multiple cases before the Supreme Court. He has more Senate experience than Obama had. I won't vouch for Rubio. I don't like the guy. He's an open-borders traitor and he lies about it.

Forum List

Back