So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

LOL. You are worse because you only tell stories. Why do you believe You understand any of the concepts presented?

Junior, I have had to explain the concepts to you. lol
You only make up stories, not concepts.

Allow me to do something you cannot do. I will give you examples of what I am talking about.

First, your claims that homelessness can be solved by unemployment compensation. I have given you several reasons why that will not help. Other than your saying we could issue state IDs without them having an address and that MailBoxes Ect could be where the checks are mailed, you ignored the reasons. All my reasons are valid and well explained.

Second, your claim that capital must circulate in the market. This one is very amusing. I never denied that capital must circulate. But that capital will circulate without being taken from one and given to another. Also, when there is that redistribution, it costs something for the organization to achieve it. If I have $100, I will circulate that money and it will be spent and re-spent, over and over and over. Most of that spending will be in the local economy. If the federal gov't takes $100 from me to redistribute, it might put $90 in the hands of the needy. Probably closer to $75 or $80 dollars will be put in the hands of those who need it. So one of your reasons for creating the debacle you want, actually lowers the amount of money in the local market.

Would you care to follow suit and list or explain any "stories" you think I have told? At least I didn't lie when I first started here.
I gave you the legal reason why it would solve our homeless problem. People would simply need go to EDD (in California) and apply for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed in our at-will employment State.

With recourse to that income, persons would be able to participate more in our markets. Thus, solving that form of simple poverty in our economy and engendering that positive multiplier effect.

Jeez. Really? After all that I have told you, you are still trying to pass this off as a good idea?

Let me go back and get the reasons......
You have nothing but stories not valid arguments.

Junior, I have had to explain the concepts to you. lol
You only make up stories, not concepts.

Allow me to do something you cannot do. I will give you examples of what I am talking about.

First, your claims that homelessness can be solved by unemployment compensation. I have given you several reasons why that will not help. Other than your saying we could issue state IDs without them having an address and that MailBoxes Ect could be where the checks are mailed, you ignored the reasons. All my reasons are valid and well explained.

Second, your claim that capital must circulate in the market. This one is very amusing. I never denied that capital must circulate. But that capital will circulate without being taken from one and given to another. Also, when there is that redistribution, it costs something for the organization to achieve it. If I have $100, I will circulate that money and it will be spent and re-spent, over and over and over. Most of that spending will be in the local economy. If the federal gov't takes $100 from me to redistribute, it might put $90 in the hands of the needy. Probably closer to $75 or $80 dollars will be put in the hands of those who need it. So one of your reasons for creating the debacle you want, actually lowers the amount of money in the local market.

Would you care to follow suit and list or explain any "stories" you think I have told? At least I didn't lie when I first started here.
I gave you the legal reason why it would solve our homeless problem. People would simply need go to EDD (in California) and apply for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed in our at-will employment State.

With recourse to that income, persons would be able to participate more in our markets. Thus, solving that form of simple poverty in our economy and engendering that positive multiplier effect.

Jeez. Really? After all that I have told you, you are still trying to pass this off as a good idea?

Let me go back and get the reasons......
You have nothing but stories not valid arguments.

Care to list any of those "stories" I thought not.

It is your allegation that increasing market participation in a market friendly manner is somehow Bad and not Good for our economy.

It is your allegation that increasing market participation in a market friendly manner is somehow Bad and not Good for our economy.

Depending on the method of market participation. Yes that is exactly what I am saying.
correcting for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment.

That is not the task of unemployment compensation. It requires a longer term cure. That is what welfare is for.

Depending on the method of market participation. Yes that is exactly what I am saying.

That is not the task of unemployment compensation. It requires a longer term cure. That is what welfare is for.
It should be the task of unemployment compensation, to compensate for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

Welfare is to concentrate capital on those conditions for which, merely solving for a simple poverty of capital for Individuals, may not be enough.

It should be the task of unemployment compensation, to compensate for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

Welfare is to concentrate capital on those conditions for which, merely solving for a simple poverty of capital for Individuals, may not be enough.

The task of unemployment compensation is to provide temporary income for workers displaced through no fault of their own. It is a stop-gap.

For long term income you use welfare.

Daniel, you are like a fundamentalist Christian trying to prove creationism. You disgard any data that does not fit your preconceived notion. But, unlike the fundamentalist, you do it solely for your own benefit.

Do what your Mom told you and get a job.

The task of unemployment compensation is to provide temporary income for workers displaced through no fault of their own. It is a stop-gap.

Daniel, you are like a fundamentalist Christian trying to prove creationism. You disgard any data that does not fit your preconceived notion. But, unlike the fundamentalist, you do it solely for your own benefit.

Solving for simple poverty is a simple social safety net. You don't need to care beyond that. You morals, don't matter if you are not directly involved.

Solving for simple poverty is a simple social safety net. You don't need to care beyond that. You morals, don't matter if you are not directly involved.

There are programs for the short term and programs for the long term. You inability to get a check because of a means test does not mean both need to be worked.

And you aren't in need of help.

There are programs for the short term and programs for the long term. You inability to get a check because of a means test does not mean both need to be worked.

Poverty and economic inequality under Capitalism, are not short term problems. There is no provision for excuses in the federal doctrine.

Oh, and as a tax payer, I am involved. You are the one who is not involved. You are just looking for an unneeded handout.

Poverty and economic inequality under Capitalism, are not short term problems. There is no provision for excuses in the federal doctrine.

That is why there is long term assistance.

Unemployment compensation is a short term program.

Oh, and as a tax payer, I am involved. You are the one who is not involved. You are just looking for an unneeded handout.
i am more involved than you, should the issue of standing need to be quibbled.

Correcting for a market based phenomena is more rational than any political or means tested solution.

Correcting for a market based phenomena is more rational than any political or means tested solution.

No, you are not. You are not paying taxes. You do not need financial assistance.

And correcting for the natural rate of unemployment is about people who are either unable to find work or unable to work. You are neither. You simply opted out of working.

No, you are not. You are not paying taxes. You do not need financial assistance.
it is about equal protection of the law.

And correcting for the natural rate of unemployment is about people who are either unable to find work or unable to work. You are neither. You simply opted out of working.
the law is employment at the will of either party, not Your silly rules.

it is about equal protection of the law.

So you have said. Repeatedly.

And yet, you have shown no law saying you are due a continued paycheck after voluntarily quitting your job.

the law is employment at the will of either party, not Your silly rules.

My rules are the law of the land. There is no protection for one who opts out of work and then whines about not having spending money.

Forum List

Back