So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

I have asked two very simple questions of you. (one in response to your claim that you do not lie)

I have a friend who retired at 50. He has a nice 401k that he worked hard to save money into. He lives quite well on his money. But he does not have a job. Do you think he should be able to draw unemployment?

Are you actually 56 years old.

Either can be answered with a Yes or a No. But feel free to elaborate after you actually answer the question.
simply making more than the minimum wage should mean you don't need unemployment compensation. you don't have to work in an at-will employment State.

I have asked two very simple questions of you. (one in response to your claim that you do not lie)

I have a friend who retired at 50. He has a nice 401k that he worked hard to save money into. He lives quite well on his money. But he does not have a job. Do you think he should be able to draw unemployment?

Either can be answered with a Yes or a No. But feel free to elaborate after you actually answer the question.
i believe that person would feel they don't need unemployment compensation if they can "beat that wage on their own."

Not what I asked. I didn't ask what you think they would feel, but whether or not it should be allowed.
the homeless should be able to apply for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

Again, not what I asked.

i believe that person would feel they don't need unemployment compensation if they voluntarily quit their job and their needs are being taken care of by a relative.
Problem solved.

simply making more than the minimum wage should mean you don't need unemployment compensation. you don't have to work in an at-will employment State.

i believe that person would feel they don't need unemployment compensation if they can "beat that wage on their own."

Not what I asked. I didn't ask what you think they would feel, but whether or not it should be allowed.
the homeless should be able to apply for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

Again, not what I asked.

i believe that person would feel they don't need unemployment compensation if they voluntarily quit their job and their needs are being taken care of by a relative.
Problem solved.

Equal protection of the law means you can quit and collect unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

You cannot appeal to ignorance of that clue and that Cause.

Again, not what I asked.

Problem solved.

Equal protection of the law means you can quit and collect unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

So that is a 'Yes' on the first question?

Again, not what I asked.

Problem solved.

if he lives so well being such a Good Capitalist, why does he need public assistance?

Again, not what I asked.

Problem solved.

WB your are a gluten for punishment trying to talk to this guy,,,

I am sure youve seen he just repeats the same BS over and over,,,

but carry on if you must, just put a little of your sanity in a box so you have some left when its over,,,LOL

Again, not what I asked.

Problem solved.

but carry on if you must, just put a little of your sanity in a box so you have some left when its over,,,LOL
if it isn't for fallacy, the right wing would have no arguments at all.

Again, not what I asked.

Problem solved.

if he lives so well being such a Good Capitalist, why does he need public assistance?

Whether he wants it was never the question. The question is whether or not he is allowed to draw unemployment compensation for simply not having a job.

You have asked questions and people answered them. You need to extend the same courtesy.

Again, not what I asked.

Problem solved.

Nah, I'm good. And its a slow week for me at work. I have been onsite for 2 big river bores. Not much for me to do unless something goes wrong. But the company wants me here in case.

Again, not what I asked.

Problem solved.

Whether he wants it was never the question. The question is whether or not he is allowed to draw unemployment compensation for simply not having a job.

You have asked questions and people answered them. You need to extend the same courtesy.

it doesn't matter if he doesn't need it.

Again, not what I asked.

Problem solved.

People will take more money almost anytime. He doesn't have a job. So by your plan, he should be able to draw unemployment compensation.

And you don't need unemployment compensation either. Your needs are all being met. Funny how I have been saying that over and over, but you finally agree.

Now, for your "I don't lie" comment......

People will take more money almost anytime. He doesn't have a job. So by your plan, he should be able to draw unemployment compensation.

And you don't need unemployment compensation either. Your needs are all being met. Funny how I have been saying that over and over, but you finally agree.

if he is generating income, he is probably self-employed.

marginal labor would receive more benefit since they could quit marginal jobs and go to school or learn a new trade or new skill.

and, the homeless would have a market based, capital option.

marginal labor would receive more benefit since they could quit marginal jobs and go to school or learn a new trade or new skill.

No, he is not employed at all. He has no job. My explanation was crystal clear, if you had read it. I posted it at least half a dozen times.

No, he is not employed at all. He has no job. My explanation was crystal clear, if you had read it. I posted it at least half a dozen times.
if he is generating income, he must be self-employed. how does he manage his money?

if he is generating income, he must be self-employed. how does he manage his money?

Did you read what I said?

"I have a friend who retired at 50. He has a nice 401k that he worked hard to save money into. He lives quite well on his money. But he does not have a job. Do you think he should be able to draw unemployment?"

It was quite clear. He is not self employed. He has no job.

"I have a friend who retired at 50. He has a nice 401k that he worked hard to save money into. He lives quite well on his money. But he does not have a job. Do you think he should be able to draw unemployment?"

he is generating income from capital. it is a form of self-employment. "retirement" is just label, in this case.

he is generating income from capital. it is a form of self-employment. "retirement" is just label, in this case.

But he has no job. That is the sole criteria you have stated over and over and over.

You do not need the income. So you do not get either welfare or unemployment compensation.

If you are still saying you won the argument, you are simply delusional.

And no, it is not "a form of self-employment". There is not a single rule or tax that applies to the self-employed that applies to a retiree.

And your own comments of "if he lives so well being such a Good Capitalist, why does he need public assistance?" and
"it doesn't matter if he doesn't need it." show that you think it should be need based. Thank you for agreeing with me.

But he has no job. That is the sole criteria you have stated over and over and over.

You do not need the income. So you do not get either welfare or unemployment compensation.

And no, it is not "a form of self-employment". There is not a single rule or tax that applies to the self-employed that applies to a retiree.

And your own comments of "if he lives so well being such a Good Capitalist, why does he need public assistance?" and
"it doesn't matter if he doesn't need it." show that you think it should be need based. Thank you for agreeing with me.
money management is his job.

Involuntary Celibate males? The driver in Toronto was one....we had one kill many people in CA recently too. (no, I will not put out their names...they are just scum) What's up with this? Guys who can't get laid have a movement....cheer on violence against women....against "Chad" and "Stacy" (regular people with regular relationships)....what's up with that?

I’ve been aware of them for about a year or so. Most of these guys are INCELS for a good reason. They have no sense of personal style, and no desire to better themselves either physically or mentally. Just like most young people today they are taught to blame others and play the victim.

money management is his job.

No it is not. He doesn't manage his money. He does not have a job at all.

And as you are so fond of saying, "he should collect unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back