So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

Your post has nothing to do with what he posted.

And yes, employment is "at-will" which means at the will of either party. You are free to quit your job. But if you choose to quit, or "opt out of working" you don't get a check. You have chosen to starve.
Show me where it says that in State law, right winger.

Employment relationships are defined by State law and a federal doctrine. Show me where your right wing fantasy is implied.

No, you show me where the law states you can confiscate private or public funds and give them to private individuals as employment compensation for a job they quit. You made the claim. The burden of proof is on you.
The power to Tax is an inherent "State's right" and Traditional power.

Yes it does. And if you think any rational politician is going to be in favor of providing money to people who quit their job, and have someone providing for their basic needs, you must be delusional.

YOu don't get paid for sitting on your ass and letting someone take care of you.
i don't need your ignorance. i can be grateful to our Founding Fathers for our federal doctrine of separation of powers.

Once again, you post crap that has no bearing on what you quoted.

You lose.

Daniel, the problem most people have with your plan is that you do nothing while they bust their ass. But you want their money for fun things, not needs.

In my life I have been a land surveyor, a lineman, and a part-time goatherd. The work was physically demanding. I worked in 100+ degree heat, single digit freezing weather, and everything in between. But you want to sit in your Mom's house, with all your needs met, and demand my money for taking women out to dinner.

I also worked in hotel mgmt and been a safety director. Not out in the weather, but subject to long hours and high stress. I have spent 25+ days a month on the road, away from my family. I did all of this to support them. But you want to "opt out of working" and still demand I pay for you to have disposable income for fun.

The answer is No.

Show me where it says that in State law, right winger.

Employment relationships are defined by State law and a federal doctrine. Show me where your right wing fantasy is implied.

No, you show me where the law states you can confiscate private or public funds and give them to private individuals as employment compensation for a job they quit. You made the claim. The burden of proof is on you.

Yes it does. And if you think any rational politician is going to be in favor of providing money to people who quit their job, and have someone providing for their basic needs, you must be delusional.

YOu don't get paid for sitting on your ass and letting someone take care of you.
i don't need your ignorance. i can be grateful to our Founding Fathers for our federal doctrine of separation of powers.

You lose.
lol. you understand nothing. That is the Only reason you think you win.

Daniel, the problem most people have with your plan is that you do nothing while they bust their ass. But you want their money for fun things, not needs.

In my life I have been a land surveyor, a lineman, and a part-time goatherd. The work was physically demanding. I worked in 100+ degree heat, single digit freezing weather, and everything in between. But you want to sit in your Mom's house, with all your needs met, and demand my money for taking women out to dinner.

I also worked in hotel mgmt and been a safety director. Not out in the weather, but subject to long hours and high stress. I have spent 25+ days a month on the road, away from my family. I did all of this to support them. But you want to "opt out of working" and still demand I pay for you to have disposable income for fun.

The answer is No.
Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment. Solving for that means improving the efficiency of our economy. Only the right wing has a problem with that much, "moral of goodwill toward men."

You lose.

You post things, then have people explain why you are wrong. You don't address what they say. You just go with your standard "You're wrong because I say you are wrong" nonsense.

The answer is No.
Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment. Solving for that means improving the efficiency of our economy. Only the right wing has a problem with that much, "moral of goodwill toward men."

Solving the natural rate of unemployment is great. But that does not mean taking tax dollars and giving it to someone who doesn't need it.

I have a friend who retired at 50. He has a nice 401k that he worked hard to save money into. He lives quite well on his money. But he does not have a job. Do you think he should be able to draw unemployment?

You lose.

You post things, then have people explain why you are wrong. You don't address what they say. You just go with your standard "You're wrong because I say you are wrong" nonsense.
because you are. why should i take you seriously?

You all are Wrong and I am Right even though I am on the left simply Because, I say so.

You're right because you say so? Let us know when you get that check.
I already know who is the most honest. Let me know when you get some morals.

Morals? You lie and you insist you are right because you say you are right. And then you want to talk about my morals? LOL! Too funny.
I haven't lied. You have to make up lies and claim you are right.

The answer is No.

Solving the natural rate of unemployment is great. But that does not mean taking tax dollars and giving it to someone who doesn't need it.

I have a friend who retired at 50. He has a nice 401k that he worked hard to save money into. He lives quite well on his money. But he does not have a job. Do you think he should be able to draw unemployment?
It means solving for that capital phenomena. Compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment is market friendly and produces a positive multiplier effect on our economy. Capital has to work not Labor under capitalism.

You lose.

Once again, whether you take me seriously is your choice. I don't care.

But one thing you should take seriously is your inability to debate/discuss an issue.

When you attempt to make a point, I actually take the time to address those points. Other than your suggestion that we use MailBoxes Ect for mailing checks to homeless people, you continue to ignore any points made that you do not like. It is like arguing with a child who simply stamps his feet and insists he is right.

You all are Wrong and I am Right even though I am on the left simply Because, I say so.

Morals? You lie and you insist you are right because you say you are right. And then you want to talk about my morals? LOL! Too funny.

You haven't lied?

Let's start with the most basic. Are you actually 56 years old?

If you spent as much effort looking for a job as you do justifying your being a load.......
I am advocating for equal protection of the law. Why are you all so ignorant?

You lose.

Once again, whether you take me seriously is your choice. I don't care.

But one thing you should take seriously is your inability to debate/discuss an issue.

When you attempt to make a point, I actually take the time to address those points. Other than your suggestion that we use MailBoxes Ect for mailing checks to homeless people, you continue to ignore any points made that you do not like. It is like arguing with a child who simply stamps his feet and insists he is right.
anyone with an income has more options under capitalism.

You haven't lied?

Let's start with the most basic. Are you actually 56 years old?
Let's start with the most basic, you need a valid argument not ad hominems.

The answer is No.

It means solving for that capital phenomena. Compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment is market friendly and produces a positive multiplier effect on our economy. Capital has to work not Labor under capitalism.

Capital does not need to be given away to produce the positive multiplier effect on our economy. In fact, due to the lack of production by people like you, the effect is actually less.

But, once again, you did not answer my question.

Forum List

Back