🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

Employment is a the Will of Either party. Persons should work because they want to.

Because they want to work or they want the money that comes with it. You don't get money for luxuries unless you work. The decision is yours.
you need more moral fortitude that any mere false witness bearer.

Even if you do not earn the money to take care of your basic needs, you need the moral fortitude to earn your own money for your own luxuries.
you make up your own stories, story teller. we are discussing an amount less than the minimum wage to actually work.

Yes, as I recall you want $14 an hour if the minimum wage goes to $15 an hour.

Once again, you need to earn your own money for luxuries.
since when is the minimum wage "luxurious", story teller?

why does the right wing not have enough moral fortitude and complain about mere minimum wages for the Poor but not maximum wages for the Rich.

There is no for-cause employment in an at-will employment state. But there is for-cause termination in an at-will state.
that is not equal protection of the law and should be challenged in every at-will employment State.

Yes, it is equal protection under the law. And since you can be terminated for any or no reason, being terminated for cause is the same result.
so is being able to quit for no reason or any reason and collect unemployment compensation.

Only if the state were to pay for the employer's loss of a laborer.
The way and means for an more equitable of ensuring capital circulates is the goal. I am advocating for a general tax that everyone with an income could contribute to. It could be collected at point of sale.

Regardless of that, at some point there will be more people wanting these benefits that you want to setup than the system can afford.

Employment is a the Will of Either party. Persons should work because they want to.

This speaks to the root of your entitlement mentality.

People do not work because they want to work. They work because the want the results of working.

If anyone who didn't want to work was paid by the gov't, how many people would be working? A lot less.

At what point will the number of people not working no longer be sustainable by the taxes of those who do work?

And why do you expect to be taken care of financially, including luxuries, by the state when by doing so you make it so others cannot?
lol. we really are entitled to equal protection of the law.

And why do you expect to be taken care of financially, including luxuries, by the state when by doing so you make it so others cannot?
whatever can you mean, story teller. Aesop told much better stories.

You know what I mean. Why do you expect the tax payers to pay for luxuries for you, why by doing so they limit the resources for others?
If you understood Anything about economics, you would know why.

enforce the law, right wingers. don't be illegal to State law:

n employment, having no specified term, may be terminated at the will of either party on notice to the other.  Employment for a specified term means an employment for a period greater than one month.

They do enforce it. There is equal protection under the law. If you are fired for cause, you don't get any money. If you quit because your employer is break the law you can sue for back wages and even damages.
employment is at-will not for-cause because that would have to be in Writing in Any at-will employment State.

I find it amusing that you think an employee should be able to do virtually anything they want, ignore any rules, and still be compensated if they are fired for it.
the Law is the Law. be legal to the Law, right wingers. fix that moral example for the rest.

No, the law states that an employer CAN, in fact, fire you for cause. You just don't like it and want the law changed. It won't happen.
an employment, having no specified term, may be terminated at the will of either party on notice to the other.  Employment for a specified term means an employment for a period greater than one month.

Because they want to work or they want the money that comes with it. You don't get money for luxuries unless you work. The decision is yours.

Even if you do not earn the money to take care of your basic needs, you need the moral fortitude to earn your own money for your own luxuries.
you make up your own stories, story teller. we are discussing an amount less than the minimum wage to actually work.

why does the right wing not have enough moral fortitude and complain about mere minimum wages for the Poor but not maximum wages for the Rich.

Since when did I say the minimum wage is luxurious? I didn't.

The state paying you for your luxuries is what I said.

that is not equal protection of the law and should be challenged in every at-will employment State.

Yes, it is equal protection under the law. And since you can be terminated for any or no reason, being terminated for cause is the same result.
so is being able to quit for no reason or any reason and collect unemployment compensation.

The way and means for an more equitable of ensuring capital circulates is the goal. I am advocating for a general tax that everyone with an income could contribute to. It could be collected at point of sale.

Regardless of that, at some point there will be more people wanting these benefits that you want to setup than the system can afford.
lol. my what stories you tell under our form of capitalism, story telling right winger.

why do You believe people will flock to a minimum wage and not a maximum wage under Capitalism?

This speaks to the root of your entitlement mentality.

People do not work because they want to work. They work because the want the results of working.

If anyone who didn't want to work was paid by the gov't, how many people would be working? A lot less.

At what point will the number of people not working no longer be sustainable by the taxes of those who do work?

You know what I mean. Why do you expect the tax payers to pay for luxuries for you, why by doing so they limit the resources for others?

I understand economics quite well. You, obviously, do not. You want others to work so that there will be tax money to give to you, despite having your needs already met.

lol. my what stories you tell under our form of capitalism, story telling right winger.

why do You believe people will flock to a minimum wage and not a maximum wage under Capitalism?

A minimum wage for doing nothing? Many people would find that attractive.

lol. with a Minimum wage instead of a Maximum wage?

16 There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.
you should strive to be Good and not Bad, right winger. that is the "gospel Truth" way.

I understand economics quite well. You, obviously, do not. You want others to work so that there will be tax money to give to you, despite having your needs already met.
lol. only story tellers who understand Nothing about economics, say that.

A minimum wage for doing nothing? Many people would find that attractive.
lol. to a market based wage for actually working ?

There is no for-cause employment in an at-will employment state. But there is for-cause termination in an at-will state.

"The way and means for an more equitable of ensuring capital circulates is the goal."???? That is bullshit. YOur goal is to be able to spend money on luxuries without having to get a job.

lol. only story tellers who understand Nothing about economics, say that.

Economics has nothing to do with my saying that. The fact that you live with your mother and have not had a job in at least 2 years means that someone else is taking care of your basic needs. The fact that you already said (a few weeks ago) that you are looking to earn money to take women out to dinner shows you don't NEED money, but you WANT money for luxuries.

lol. with a Minimum wage instead of a Maximum wage?

16 There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.
you should strive to be Good and not Bad, right winger. that is the "gospel Truth" way.

You sound like you are quite happy to have a minimum wage without working over a maximum wage and have a job.

"The way and means for an more equitable of ensuring capital circulates is the goal."???? That is bullshit. YOur goal is to be able to spend money on luxuries without having to get a job.
lol. that is Your story not my story.

According to what you have posted on USMB, it is your story. Of course, you lying on here is not unheard of.

According to what you have posted on USMB, it is your story. Of course, you lying on here is not unheard of.
Yes, it is. The right wing and You, are much bigger liars than me. I really do have the lowest numbers and least amount of practice, and that makes me the most moral if not the most holy.

Yes, it is. The right wing and You, are much bigger liars than me. I really do have the lowest numbers and least amount of practice, and that makes me the most moral if not the most holy.

Holy??? LMAO!!! That is hilarious!!

How old are you, Daniel?? I think you lying pretty much takes the "holy" out of it.

And mooching off of others instead of taking care of yourself? Is that a "holy" act?

Your lower numbers and least amount of practice, since it is not of your own free will, only makes you pathetic. Not holy.

Forum List

Back