So How Many Times Were There More Jobs Than People During The Obama Years?

We have 7000 marching now that will relieve the job situation

very few of them will make it, they will become Mexico's problem when Soros stops paying them to march north. The few that make it will be stopped at the border and will also become Mexico's problem.
Red you have proof Soros paid them ? If not it's pure Trump bullshit

someone is providing food, water, transportation, tents, etc. Who do you think it is? this is not just some random exodus, its being orchestrated by someone, and it has to be someone with a lot of money, Soros fits the bill.

On Soros, what exactly does this guy want? Why does he want the USA destroyed? Does anyone know? This is a serious question.
tRump and Co. are funding this if anyone is. It helps him fire up his xenophobic base.

yeah, sure. You are totally full of shit. I asked a reasonable question and you reply with bullshit. You are a waste of time on this message board.
LMf'nAO!

You think that was a "reasonable question"?

If that is a reasonable question then this is too:

When did you stop beating your significant other?

4.8 to 3.9.

0.9%.

and 0.9% of 330,000,000 is ?????
Statistically insignificant.

3 million is insignificant? since when?
What kind of idiot thinks there are 330 million people, aged 16 and over, in the U.S.??
Yeah, I wasn't even gonna bother responding to that idiocy.
4.8 to 3.9.

0.9%.

What kind of idiot thinks there are 330 million people, aged 16 and over, in the U.S.??

Ok, take out the people under 16 and do the math again, its not an insignificant number.

very few of them will make it, they will become Mexico's problem when Soros stops paying them to march north. The few that make it will be stopped at the border and will also become Mexico's problem.

someone is providing food, water, transportation, tents, etc. Who do you think it is? this is not just some random exodus, its being orchestrated by someone, and it has to be someone with a lot of money, Soros fits the bill.

On Soros, what exactly does this guy want? Why does he want the USA destroyed? Does anyone know? This is a serious question.
tRump and Co. are funding this if anyone is. It helps him fire up his xenophobic base.

yeah, sure. You are totally full of shit. I asked a reasonable question and you reply with bullshit. You are a waste of time on this message board.
LMf'nAO!

I asked two questions:

1. who do you think is providing food, water, shelter, and transportation to this band of people?

2. what does Soros want?

both very reasonable questions, if you don't know or don't care, just say so. Otherwise try to answer, or you could just STFU and go away.

Ok, take out the people under 16 and do the math again, its not an insignificant number.
And people over 65....

LMf'nAO!

I asked two questions:

1. who do you think is providing food, water, shelter, and transportation to this band of people?

2. what does Soros want?

both very reasonable questions, if you don't know or don't care, just say so. Otherwise try to answer, or you could just STFU and go away.
Soros has nothing to do with this.

Now answer my question.

And people over 65....

Ok, go for it

LMf'nAO!

I asked two questions:

2. what does Soros want?

Now answer my question.

How do you know that? Is he a personal friend?

Lets try again: who do you think is feeding these people, paying for the buses, trucks, and trains, providing tents, clothes, diapers, medical needs, etc. WHO?

in the same context as your question: are you still hooked on crack? yes or no.

:aargh: :aargh: :5_1_12024: So now Obama comes back from vacation to brag about how this is his economy? The Trump economic wonder was created by him?
Really? Does anyone ever recall a time during that 8 year horror when we hit 20,000 in the stock market and we had 7 million job openings?
:abgg2q.jpg:
Ooooh!Ooooh. Ooooh! Lemme guess!

ZERO!

And people over 65....

Ok, go for it
College students.....

LMf'nAO!

I asked two questions:

2. what does Soros want?

Now answer my question.

Lets try again: who do you think is feeding these people, paying for the buses, trucks, and trains, providing tents, clothes, diapers, medical needs, etc. WHO?

Conspiracy theory forum is waaaay over there. -->

Not sure why I have to keep reminding you kids of that.....

And people over 65....

Ok, go for it
College students.....

many work part time, but your attempts to deflect are noted with amusement.

I want you to tell us who you think is providing food, water, shelter, and transportation to the migrant hoard as it moves north. If you don't care or don't know, just say so.

LMf'nAO!

I asked two questions:

2. what does Soros want?

Now answer my question.

Conspiracy theory forum is waaaay over there. -->

Not sure why I have to keep reminding you kids of that.....

someone is providing food, water, tents, trucks, buses, and trains. I guess you don't care or don't know, that's just fine. Or maybe you have suspicions but cant speak of them because it would destroy your dem/lib ideology. We all understand who and what you are.

Statistically, yes it is

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Statistically, yes it is

LOL, but "statistically" a poll of 1000 people out of 330,000,000 is significant to you? Hypocrisy is your strong suit, golfer. or maybe your only suit.

We’re talking about the unemployment rate, ya flamin’ idiot. That’s limited to people aged 16 and over. Exactly how fucking rightarded are you?? :ack-1:

Statistically, yes it is

LOL, but "statistically" a poll of 1000 people out of 330,000,000 is significant to you? Hypocrisy is your strong suit, golfer. or maybe your only suit.

You are comparing apples to land mines.

You are just too stupid to understand such topics

Statistically, yes it is

You are comparing apples to land mines.

You are just too stupid to understand such topics

BS, statistically significant is a term of art in the science of statistics. I suggest that you go to your local library and check out a stat 101 textbook. A sample of 1000 out of 330,000,000 does not meet the criteria of statistically significant no matter what lies the pollsters have told you.

I am quite sure that I understand this topic much better than you do. Try to educate yourself so that you don't look so foolish in the future.

Actually Tramp fits the bill better. He needed an issue to try to save the GOP in the midterms, and thus himself from criminal prosecution, so he financed Trump's Convoy and presto he has an issue to motivate his base.

We’re talking about the unemployment rate, ya flamin’ idiot. That’s limited to people aged 16 and over. Exactly how fucking rightarded are you?? :ack-1:
And we wonder what kind of person sending bombs to all those on trumps shit list?

Forum List

Back