So Howard Stern did a Disgraceful Blackface Routine that was Outrageous, is he next on the Cancel Chopping Block?

Someday, RW nutbags will understand the difference between parody and intolerance.

Wait. What am I saying? No they won’t.

Last edited:
I have never liked Stern, but he should not be taken off the air for a skit he did decades ago when the public standards were different.

Howard Stern Under Fire Over Old Blackface N-Word Sketch

The multimillionaire historic shock jock, with a history of doing shocking stuff just to be shocking, multiple times New York times best seller list author, promoter? He is a few months older than me and unlike me has been to the absolute top of his trade in multiple fields multiple times. I don't think he would care and certainly does not need the money. Kind of doubt it will happen, though.

Stern suffers from depression and needs the attention.

He has suffered from depression since his earliest days and made it work for him.

Here's the stable genius and his brilliant offspring on Howard's show not being able to solve simple math after them bragging how brilliant they were going to Wharton and all. His offspring being the ones now running a large part of our government.

I have never liked Stern, but he should not be taken off the air for a skit he did decades ago when the public standards were different.

I can't stand him, but we can't keep trashing everyone who made a stupid mistake 30 years ago.

Unless they are Republican, am I right?

Isn't Stearn one of those?

I really don't know much about him, he's obnoxious, loud, and crude, so I don't listen.

Some deviant self-absorbed narcissist dork feeling sorry for himself isn't suffering from 'depression', he's suffering from massive conceit. Well, unless he's paying a Jewish psychiatrist big bucks to pretend to care about his idiotic whining, then it's 'Depression'. Without the psychiatrist involved, he's just another whining little asshole.

I can't stand him, but we can't keep trashing everyone who made a stupid mistake 30 years ago.

I really don't know much about him, he's obnoxious, loud, and crude, so I don't listen.

He is a good man with integrity and an ability to conduct interviews which is unparalleled.

He is not a Republican.

Last edited:

He is a good man with integrity and the ability to conduct interviews which is unparalleled.

He is not a Republican.

He a foul-mouthed radio shock jock with no shame, no matter what party.

He is a good man with integrity and the ability to conduct interviews which is unparalleled.

He is not a Republican.

He is one of this nation’s most prolific entertainers. You might be easily offended.

I never thought that making fun of others in a mean and spiteful way was ever funny, but no, if that is who Stern wanted to be, he is allowed to be that person. (my statement extends well beyond this one episode)

He is not a Republican.

He is one of this nation’s most prolific entertainers. You might be easily offended.

Not really, no. He's just that bad.

He is not a Republican.

When is the last time you listened to his show for several days?

He is not a Republican.

He sure is. :04: His edges are dulling as he gets older, tho.

He is not a Republican.

Years. Why subject yourself to crap you already know you dislike?

He is not a Republican.

Years. Why subject yourself to crap you already know you dislike?

That makes sense. You are talking out of your ass.

Forum List

Back