So Howard Stern did a Disgraceful Blackface Routine that was Outrageous, is he next on the Cancel Chopping Block?

I never thought that making fun of others in a mean and spiteful way was ever funny, but no, if that is who Stern wanted to be, he is allowed to be that person. (my statement extends well beyond this one episode)
That is what his show was all about. You either watched it or you didn't, like any other show..

I have never liked Stern, but he should not be taken off the air for a skit he did decades ago when the public standards were different.

Howard Stern Under Fire Over Old Blackface N-Word Sketch

I can't stand him, but we can't keep trashing everyone who made a stupid mistake 30 years ago.

Unless they are Republican, am I right?

Isn't Stearn one of those?

I really don't know much about him, he's obnoxious, loud, and crude, so I don't listen.

He is a good man with integrity and the ability to conduct interviews which is unparalleled.

He is not a Republican.

He a foul-mouthed radio shock jock with no shame, no matter what party.

He is one of this nation’s most prolific entertainers. You might be easily offended.

Not really, no. He's just that bad.

When is the last time you listened to his show for several days?

Years. Why subject yourself to crap you already know you dislike?

That makes sense. You are talking out of your ass.

Nope. I've listened in the past. Didn't like it, don't listen any more.

That's the way it works, kid.

I have never liked Stern, but he should not be taken off the air for a skit he did decades ago when the public standards were different.

I can't stand him, but we can't keep trashing everyone who made a stupid mistake 30 years ago.

I really don't know much about him, he's obnoxious, loud, and crude, so I don't listen.

He is a good man with integrity and the ability to conduct interviews which is unparalleled.

He is not a Republican.

He is one of this nation’s most prolific entertainers. You might be easily offended.

You haven't listened in years yet you are discussing the man's show in the present tense. That
is not how it works, kid.

He is not a Republican.

You haven't listened in years yet you are discussing the man's show in the present tense. That

I seriously doubt it's changed much.

Stearn is a Republican just to piss off the kiddies who idolize him He votes, caucuses, and supports Democrats.

He is not a Republican.

Well. You’d be wrong. The man lays it all bare. His interviews have never been better.

Stearn is a Republican just to piss off the kiddies who idolize him He votes, caucuses, and supports Democrats.

And he's still obnoxious, loud, and crude and I still don't listen to him.

And he's still obnoxious, loud, and crude and I still don't listen to him.

I don't either. I had a friend who loved him and talked Me into listening to him a few times back in the '90s. I hated it then and I don't imagine he has gotten any better.

Though, I have to say, he has talent in getting women to undress and do questionable things.

He is not a Republican.

Well. You’d be wrong. The man lays it all bare. His interviews have never been better.

So you hang on every word from last months playboy playmate?

Good for you.

I guess.

...and there you have it folks. In order to save any career he had left... Stern had to do the apology tour today.
And say I would never do that again if having the chance.
Stern - a man who has refused to apologize many - many times in the past.... WHOOPS... did so today because he made humor with a protected class...no... THE protected class.
And to point.... his career is likely done now.
This is a man who has made fun of everything, pushed the crass envelope beyond bursting... outrageous sexism and vulgarity to a point of anyone wondering how is this possibly on the air.
But not today. Today he had to pay homage and grovel at the feet of America for daring to offend blacks.

...and there you have it folks. In order to save any career he had left... Stern had to do the apology tour today.
And say I would never do that again if having the chance.
Stern - a man who has refused to apologize many - many times in the past.... WHOOPS... did so today because he made humor with a protected class...no... THE protected class.
And to point.... his career is likely done now.
This is a man who has made fun of everything, pushed the crass envelope beyond bursting... outrageous sexism and vulgarity to a point of anyone wondering how is this possibly on the air.
But not today. Today he had to pay homage and grovel at the feet of America for daring to offend blacks.
What apology tour?

You made that up out of thin air.

So, now you Repubs are acting like the Democrats you abhor...Congrats.
How else are we either going to get the total tyranny treatment we all deserve or a vicious civil discourse that will get many hurt or even killed.

Forum List

Back