So, I just received mail for fraudulent voter registration.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
I received an ā€œElection Mail Serviceā€ envelope with it claiming it had ā€œGoverment Document Enclosed Do Not Discardā€, from Austin, TX supposedly.

In it is a letter, with a giant black fist being raised, saying ā€œVote like your life depends on itā€. And it goes on to explain that I may not be registered to vote at this address. It has a pre-filled out form with all of my information in it. Only at the bottom did I see the organization and website affiliated with this.

I looked it up. Itā€™s based in ā€œBritish India Ocean Territoryā€. Interesting that an official government document is coming from a foreign organization. Itā€™s also trying to get me to register at an old address, so I can vote twice.

But, but, but, there is no massive voter fraud going on by leftwing organizations, including foreign ones.

I received an ā€œElection Mail Serviceā€ envelope with it claiming it had ā€œGoverment Document Enclosed Do Not Discardā€, from Austin, TX supposedly.

In it is a letter, with a giant black fist being raised, saying ā€œVote like your life depends on itā€. And it goes on to explain that I may not be registered to vote at this address. It has a pre-filled out form with all of my information in it. Only at the bottom did I see the organization and website affiliated with this.

I looked it up. Itā€™s based in ā€œBritish India Ocean Territoryā€. Interesting that an official government document is coming from a foreign organization. Itā€™s also trying to get me to register at an old address, so I can vote twice.

But, but, but, there is no massive voter fraud going on by leftwing organizations, including foreign ones.
LOL...maybe...the Russians have hacked you..and chosen you to launch a false-flag operation to 'prove' voter fraud!

Relax, Hawk, it wasn't from RUSSIA, so it's not REALLY true election tampering! :eusa_whistle:

Meantime Democrats spent 30 million dollars and four years because a few ads were run on Facebook.

I've been getting a lot of vote early ads paid for by the DNC which I assume was to get as many people early before Biden shows more signs of his mental decline, but also as more info is exposed from the Ukraine and China investigation of Both Joe and Hunter they want the votes in before the exposed scandals.

I moved down to Florida back in June. I've been getting a bunch of vote by mail, get your mail-in ballot stuff from the Republican party, but very little from the Democrats. I think the only Democrat unsolicited mail I've gotten has been for more local elections, whereas the Republican mail I've gotten has been much more common and focused more on the presidential election. I'm registered with no party affiliation, I don't know if it has to do with Florida having a Republican governor who's a Trump supporter, if the Republican party is running a more aggressive campaign in the state or in my area, or if it's just a weird quirk that I've gotten a lot more targeting by the Republican party. I do find it funny that quite a bit of it has revolved around voting by mail.

I don't think I've gotten any third party mail despite my lack of party affiliation. Probably a lack of funds. :dunno:

I haven't paid too much attention to the various pieces of mail, but I don't recall any looking fraudulent, just like spam.

On the off chance you're telling the truth, let the postmaster know. They will stop the letters pending an investigation.

I've been getting a lot of vote early ads paid for by the DNC which I assume was to get as many people early before Biden shows more signs of his mental decline, but also as more info is exposed from the Ukraine and China investigation of Both Joe and Hunter they want the votes in before the exposed scandals.
Yeah, you wouldn't want to vote for someone who is like in a hospital or something.

It's for the life of the American Taliban. Best result for them if they lose honorable - don't laugh

On the off chance you're telling the truth, let the postmaster know. They will stop the letters pending an investigation.
ā€œThe off chanceā€ Iā€™m telling the truth?
A4BB7FA0-28DA-45E8-B230-5CDC84F13FB7.jpeg

Hawk is being hacked!

LOL..Only a boob or a Trumpist would take junk mail as voter fraud.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I get more from the RNC but there is a showing from the DNC. I have to admit that for local politics, the RNC is playing really, really dirty and loose. I guess they didn't learn a thing in 2018. The Election for the House is going to be close anyway but danged...... And then there is the Senate Race. Is that one ever dirty with mud slinging by the Republican. I don't vote party line but there is no way in hell I will vote for the dirty politics that I see in either the House, Senate or Presidential by the Republicans. Outside of County Clerk (who is a frigging nightmare) I'll probably go with republicans since they've done a pretty good job so far. But dirty politics turns many of us off on any candidate.

The fakestream media is making sure to keep it under the radar. Wallace didn't ask Biden a single question about why he used a billion dollar extortion scheme to get the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma fired and replaced by a corrupt convict with no law degree that Burisma had recently sprung out of prison.

not-buying.png

The fakestream media is making sure to keep it under the radar. Wallace didn't ask Biden a single question about why he used a billion dollar extortion scheme to get the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma fired and replaced by a corrupt convict with no law degree that Burisma had recently sprung out of prison.
Or why that was an impeachable offense for opposition but a party nomination for themselves.
In the same concept: Wallace also droped the ball by not asking how Acosta can be removed by the left's pressure, but choose Kamala as VP even though she did the same exact thing they argued made Acosta disqualified to serve (in working a plea deal on a sexual predator while DA).

View attachment 396599

Look in the top right corner of the envelope. It says "presorted marketing mail."

That tells you right there it's junk. Shred it.

View attachment 396599

Look in the top right corner of the envelope. It says "presorted marketing mail."

Except they had my personal information filled out on a voter registration form. It was an attempt to get me to register at a secondary address when I am already registered at another address. If this had been an old address that wasnā€™t my own familyā€™s, I never would had seen this letter and a Dem shit head could had mailed it and been able to register under my name and get a mail-in ballot.

View attachment 396599

Except they had my personal information filled out on a voter registration form. It was an attempt to get me to register at a secondary address when I am already registered at another address. If this had been an old address that wasnā€™t my own familyā€™s, I never would had seen this letter and a Dem shit head could had mailed it and been able to register under my name and get a mail-in ballot.

As long as it wasn't your social security number, it's still just junk mail. Shred it. Chances are the voter registration form inside wasn't even real, it was probably trying to get you to sign up for some kinda bullshit.

Forum List

Back