So I was wrong. The Republican do have a plan to combat inflation. Tax increases on moderate wage earners and small businesses by R. Rick Scott fl.

Why would a skilled worker with a college degree want to cook in a super hot kitchen?
Those signs are not limited to fast food places.

Skilled workers with college degrees are already highly mobile. For some reason these high-paying jobs aren't attracting applicants. My feeling is that many are just too 'grand' to get their hands dirty. That said I turned down a job in a garage because I didn't want to work in dirty grease. And that said I kept looking and did find a job that I liked.

Last edited:
lol a BDS sufferer posts some strawmen, hoping to deflect away from the GOP failures that got Biden elected in the first place.
are you saying the poor can't drive gas vehicles? And that the doubled gas costs at the pumps is hitting every poor person? No matter their salary? You know that right? Same for every grocery item that is shipped in is up 50%? The rise in interest means 50% more of a down payment now, besides higher mortgage rates? You aren't saying you are ok with that burden on the poor are you?

BTW, those costs are far greater than 1,000 dollars.

So soak the poor is your answer. 😂😂😂 At least you are honest about wanting to shift the tax burden on the working poor. You go boy.
what he is actually saying is for welfare hogs to get a job and stop stealing our money. How's that?

Or, in other words, contribute, sacrifice like the rest of us.
Are you suggesting they owe no debts to the sovereignty they receive?

Last edited:
Those signs are not limited to fast food places.

Skilled workers with college degrees are already highly mobile. For some reason these high-paying jobs aren't attracting applicants. My feeling is that many are just too 'grand' to get their hands dirty. That said I turned down a job in a garage because I didn't want to work in dirty grease. And that said I kept looking and did find a job that I liked.
I don’t know many people whose 20+ college graduates aren’t working, though many are working from home.
There are a lot of YouTube videos where they don’t really want to hire anyone unless they can pay new people less and and fire the current employee who is making more.

I don’t know many people whose 20+ college graduates aren’t working, though many are working from home.
There are a lot of YouTube videos where they don’t really want to hire anyone unless they can pay new people less and and fire the current employee who is making more.
A valid point. Many businesses insist on retirement at age 65 so they can hire someone cheaper. Others realize that the position will likely not attract anyone so the employee is free to continue working. I am such an employee. When I retire my job description will be completely restructured.

A valid point. Many businesses insist on retirement at age 65 so they can hire someone cheaper. Others realize that the position will likely not attract anyone so the employee is free to continue working. I am such an employee. When I retire my job description will be completely restructured.
A lot of tech start-ups are paying 100+K without success in the App or Web market.
They are preparing to replace their workforce with far less expensive people.

are you saying the poor can't drive gas vehicles? And that the doubled gas costs at the pumps is hitting every poor person? No matter their salary? You know that right? Same for every grocery item that is shipped in is up 50%? The rise in interest means 50% more of a down payment now, besides higher mortgage rates? You aren't saying you are ok with that burden on the poor are you?

BTW, those costs are far greater than 1,000 dollars.

lol all you got is strawmen like the rest. We now have the rightwingers sniveling about taxing the poor while giving tax breaks to speculators who produce nothing another reason they have such a had time beating left wing loons. So, now that they admit they don't really even support their own policies, like adjusting the standard deduction for inflation now that it is actually working to reduce taxes, we don't take their inane lying about wanting 'free markets n stuff', they just want to fuck over workers and then expect them to vote for Republicans, i.e. they're stupid and they support class warfare same as the left does.

Now they're complaining about how the markets really work. They should all get together and demand an 80% pay cut for themselves to show they're really serious about 'inflation n stuff' just to prove they really care.

what he is actually saying is for welfare hogs to get a job and stop stealing our money. How's that?

Or, in other words, contribute, sacrifice like the rest of us.
Are you suggesting they owe no debts to the sovereignty they receive?

If it weren't for corporate welfare hogs you couldn't feed yourself. You just snivel about who benefits from some welfare spending while you get fat off other welfare programs is all.

They aren't waiting to get rid of just 65 year olds; in tech and software 35 is too old for most companies. Don't need anybody older since they can get millions of green cards on demand and hire foreign students for nothing, engineers, software developers, you name it they can be had for what a convenience store clerk makes.

lol all you got is strawmen like the rest. We now have the rightwingers sniveling about taxing the poor while giving tax breaks to speculators who produce nothing another reason they have such a had time beating left wing loons. So, now that they admit they don't really even support their own policies, like adjusting the standard deduction for inflation now that it is actually working to reduce taxes, we don't take their inane lying about wanting 'free markets n stuff', they just want to fuck over workers and then expect them to vote for Republicans, i.e. they're stupid and they support class warfare same as the left does.

Now they're complaining about how the markets really work. They should all get together and demand an 80% pay cut for themselves to show they're really serious about 'inflation n stuff' just to prove they really care.
Facts you avoid! So typical for idiots who talk out their ass!

BTW, straw makes concrete, solid facts sweetie

Last edited:
Yeah Biden raised inaction around the world and high gas prices.

😂 😂 Everybody with a brain knows your dumb as shit now.
Biden has been fucking us all over-------his attack on energy has inflated oil and other energy prices around the world as their is less energy being produced or expected to be produced-----but then you have dipshit biden fucking up ukraine with his weak ass leadership or under the direction of XI which has enabled Putin to invade Ukraine which is also hurting energy prices. His increase on gas tax isn't helping this situation either btw. But hey I hear Apple is no longer the #1 company in the world--some Saud Royal company now has the most money thanks to biden's collection of blunders.

Forum List

Back