So I was wrong. The Republican do have a plan to combat inflation. Tax increases on moderate wage earners and small businesses by R. Rick Scott fl.

lol sure thing. Wanna buy a duck?
Two men buy ducks.

One takes his home for supper and the family gets a nice meal.

The other takes it home, cares for it and the duck feeds the family for years by providing eggs. The man makes a deal with his neighbor who has a drake and occasionally trades eggs for services to keep her laying.

The smart man then sets up a house for multiple ducks and keeps a few hens from time to time and soon he's selling eggs to the entire neighborhood and has a few older, very fat hens to sell for thanksgiving and Christmas dinner.

The democrat who ate his duck is jealous and demands that the wise man give up a duck each week because he can't afford to eat duck regularly.

The wise man tells him to go to hell or back to the flea market and buy his own damned ducks.

what he is actually saying is for welfare hogs to get a job and stop stealing our money. How's that?

Or, in other words, contribute, sacrifice like the rest of us.
Are you suggesting they owe no debts to the sovereignty they receive?
DudleySmith still got nothing eh?

lol no, they didn't, and most of the hucksters raking in billions went broke when the bubbles burst.

lol at '401K's', just another scam to prop up Wall Street's sales of fake 'equity'.
You SAY they didn't do well, but offer no proof that people's lives were not improved under Reagan...because you can't. Life was MUCH better after Reagan got control of Jimmy Carter's inflation and repaired the economy.

Two men buy ducks.

One takes his home for supper and the family gets a nice meal.

The other takes it home, cares for it and the duck feeds the family for years by providing eggs. The man makes a deal with his neighbor who has a drake and occasionally trades eggs for services to keep her laying.

The smart man then sets up a house for multiple ducks and keeps a few hens from time to time and soon he's selling eggs to the entire neighborhood and has a few older, very fat hens to sell for thanksgiving and Christmas dinner.

The democrat who ate his duck is jealous and demands that the wise man give up a duck each week because he can't afford to eat duck regularly.

The wise man tells him to go to hell or back to the flea market and buy his own damned ducks.
Teach a man to fish...
The neo-Con Modus Operendi is Teach 10,000,000 men to fish and put them at the same pond.

The fact is that establishment "Representatives" are paid off to legislate US citizens into poverty while inviting H1-Bs at $15.00/hour.

Teach a man to fish...
The neo-Con Modus Operendi is Teach 10,000,000 men to fish and put them at the same pond.

The fact is that establishment "Representatives" are paid off to legislate US citizens into poverty while inviting H1-Bs at $15.00/hour.
That would make it seem as though you prefer protectionism over capitalism.

I don't necessarily disagree I'm just trying to establish a basis for conversation.

That would make it seem as though you prefer protectionism over capitalism.

I don't necessarily disagree I'm just trying to establish a basis for conversation.
Legislation that allows off-shoring manufacturing anything that can be manufactured in the US should be banned for 10 years.
The overwhelming majority of this work is overt slave labor at slave wages and puts millions of Americans on welfare.
The "Argument" Business Visas is the lack of US talent...Pure lies.
Under Trump almost all business visas were sent packing, US citizens were hired and our technology took major leaps.

Let's put it this way...
Who is putting out technology that is 100% engineered and produced by US Citizens and kicking the ass out of every other technology entity?
Tesla!

But this is the Republican party. The poor are the ones that should pay the taxes in their eyes.

The rich are shifting the tax burden onto the lower classes and I think that is screwed up.

Why isn't the republicans complaining about the Rick Scott plan.
They've been doing that since that louse Reagen was POTUS.

But this is the Republican party. The poor are the ones that should pay the taxes in their eyes.

The rich are shifting the tax burden onto the lower classes and I think that is screwed up.

Why isn't the republicans complaining about the Rick Scott plan.
What is 10% of 1,000,000.00?

What is 10% of 35,000.00?

Both parties have been doing that.

Antother hilarious hypocrisy is the right wngers being told to run around sniveling about the Fed raising interest rates, as if it's the govt.'s job to give speculators money at negative interest rates, while being completely oblivious to their Hero Saint Reagan's 'Volcker Shock'.

Forum List

Back