So I was wrong. The Republican do have a plan to combat inflation. Tax increases on moderate wage earners and small businesses by R. Rick Scott fl.

When Wall Street executives stop holding their Union meetings at BBQs and Banquest, we can get rid of Unions.
Every MNC is dying to replace their American professional with business visas.
My pals in construction, electric, plumbing, etc would never have a job at all if it weren’t for the unions.
Contractors hire illegals whenever they can get away with it.
Right to work laws have changed the platform of the unions.

how so? do you have a link?
You’re kidding?

You never heard of business visas flooding the US?

Are you saying Trump lied?

I get it.
You own a business and like being able to hire and fire at will.

And pick up a financial magazine once in a while or check out YouTube or Google for business visas, H1-Ba and illegals.

You’re kidding?

You never heard of business visas flooding the US?

Are you saying Trump lied?

I get it.
You own a business and like being able to hire and fire at will.

And pick up a financial magazine once in a while or check out YouTube or Google for business visas, H1-Ba and illegals.
what does that have to do with unions or loss or unemployment? Wuhan caused unemployment and welfare checks to those who lost their jobs due to wuhan kept receiving money and stopped going back to work. That's what I know.

this plan doesn’t even call for raising taxes. It’s a lie by xiden and the dems
inflation is real and affects the poor and middle class. And the demofks hold their tongues. Swamp rats all of them.

what does that have to do with unions or loss or unemployment? Wuhan caused unemployment and welfare checks to those who lost their jobs due to wuhan kept receiving money and stopped going back to work. That's what I know.
Since Reagan, millions have lost their careers due to business visas.
It might be it didn’t effect you where you live.

Since Reagan, millions have lost their careers due to business visas.
It might be it didn’t effect you where you live.
again, not sure what that has to do with right to work states. That was the discussion.

While that is true, a person would be extremely naive to think that just voting for someone else would be better. Most third party candidates have even more extreme platforms than the R's and the D's and Libertarians are just worthless piles of shit.

So basically the public gets exactly what it asks for, and what it deserves, and they are fully represented by their govt. I agree, and the same goes for the rest of the planet; all govts. pretty represent the people they rule over.

I'm not sure who "they" are. Are you talking about both parties because both parties have appointed many federal judges. In fact, it was Harry Reid who showed Republicans how to do it. If it were up to me, we would have an entirely different judicial system for judges, all the way up to the Supreme Court. There would be no such thing as liberal or conservative judges as all judges would be non-aligned judges. If you were aligned with one side or the other, you would be ineligible to be a judge.

I was referring specifically to Democrats in this case. The REpublican Heyday for 'judicial activism' and rule by judicial fiat began with the Chase Court after CJ Taney died in 1864, and continued through the 'Gilded Age' up into the 1920's.

Forum List

Back