So If Biden Has All of These Great Plans If Elected

I imagine very few people think Biden is a great candidate.

I could care less about his policies. He's not the blob. Thats good enough for me.
Hilarious. Biden the moron has your vote!

Hilarious, the blob who has not accomplished anything has yours.

3 miles of new wall
Hillary isn't in jail
The ACA is still here
200,000 corpses due to his mismanagement of C19
Oh, and $5,000,000,000,000.00+ in new debt.
Trump hasn’t accomplished anything?

Anything Commie you want you mean. Pinko.

I could care less about his policies. He's not the blob. Thats good enough for me.

3 miles of new wall
Hillary isn't in jail
The ACA is still here

Where is the wall?
Where is the "something terrific" he was going to replace the ACA with?
Why isn't Hillary in jail?
Where is the infrastructure plan?

Your move.

3 miles of new wall
Hillary isn't in jail
The ACA is still here

Where is the wall?

Your move.
You mean the racist wall nearing completion, or the one around Pelosi’s mansion?

3 miles of new wall
Hillary isn't in jail
The ACA is still here

Where is the wall?

Your move.
You mean the racist wall nearing completion, or the one around Pelosi’s mansion?

The one Mexico isn't paying for on the Southern border. Your blob has built 5 miles of wall in 4 years dingus.

3 miles of new wall
Hillary isn't in jail
The ACA is still here

Where is the wall?

Your move.

The one Mexico isn't paying for on the Southern border. Your blob has built 5 miles of wall in 4 years dingus.
Guess you’re ignorant of that too.

You think he should have built more?

No. Just pointing out that he's failed to deliver on 3 major campaign promises... And added $5T to the debt. And has 200,000 dead from Covid on his resume.
When I read posts at times and see what Prog politicians do, I think that true dictatorship lies in the entrenched of their agendas. The only thing standing in the way would be the law enforcement if they did not follow orders on the professional level and the citizens with weapons and the resolve to use them. I would think that if it was a Prog president the same things would be said. Then again by your threads, a few people would have died and the economy would be roaring at 7% growth with little debt.

Why didn’t he submit Bills with these allegedly great ideas during his decades as a career politician? Why as VP for 8 years was he so silent about these ideas?
Why didn't the cavemen have electricity? Because they had not thought of it.
What epiphany did Uncle Joe have that will make America better? Details. No “create a great economy” BS. Details. Links are acceptable.

3 miles of new wall
Hillary isn't in jail
The ACA is still here

Where is the wall?

Your move.

But he also built 250 miles of replacement wall for barriers that were ineffective. In your rants, you conveniently forget that the Democrats shutdown the government for the longest time in our history to stop Trump from building that wall. So if your claim is Trump failed to keep his promises, who is it that stopped him from keeping those promises? It wasn't Donald Trump.

Why didn’t he submit Bills with these allegedly great ideas during his decades as a career politician? Why as VP for 8 years was he so silent about these ideas?

I don't think many people took Joe Biden seriously over the years. When he ran for President, he wasn't considered a serious candidate and was beaten easily. Now, almost 50 years later and fading mentally, people expect him to deliver on policy? Not a chance. Biden is not a factor in this election. People are voting for Trump or against Trump. It is that simple. Biden is a just a guy holding a D in front of his name on the ballot.

You think he should have built more?

No. Just pointing out that he's failed to deliver on 3 major campaign promises... And added $5T to the debt. And has 200,000 dead from Covid on his resume.
The Left are mad because we don’t have open borders now and illegal crossings are low.

I don't think many people took Joe Biden seriously over the years. When he ran for President, he wasn't considered a serious candidate and was beaten easily. Now, almost 50 years later and fading mentally, people expect him to deliver on policy? Not a chance. Biden is not a factor in this election. People are voting for Trump or against Trump. It is that simple. Biden is a just a guy holding a D in front of his name on the ballot.

I'll do even better than that...

If the spotted owl society had a candidate running and she or he were the only other candidate with a shot at winning, I think they would get almost as many votes from one faction or the other.

3 miles of new wall
Hillary isn't in jail
The ACA is still here

Where is the wall?

Your move.

But he finished a wall. it completely surrounds the Whitehouse to keep Americans out. Now, Putin comes in through the tunnel, maybe.

Yeah...no president in history before the blob has ever faced congressional opposition.

I am just pointing out reality. The only reason the wall wasn't built is because of people like you. You criticizing him for failing to accomplish something your side fought to prevent him from accomplishing is ludicrous.

The blob had both houses of Congress and they didn't want anything to do with it either.

Reality is that every President faces opposition from Congress. The blob is not unique in that regard. Obama even had a veto over-ridden by a democrat controlled chamber if memory serves.

As for "people like me"....Thanks. I am happy to oppose the blob on all of his foolish policies.

Forum List

Back