So If Biden Has All of These Great Plans If Elected

Yeah...no president in history before the blob has ever faced congressional opposition.

I am just pointing out reality. The only reason the wall wasn't built is because of people like you. You criticizing him for failing to accomplish something your side fought to prevent him from accomplishing is ludicrous.

Rump was given 1.4 billion bucks annually without anything being done by either him nor congress. That's the law. And it's been in place since 2006. It started out as 1.3 bil but inflation has changed it to 1.4. he spent the first 2 years not doing a damned thing. So he had 2.8 bil to work with on year 3. But he demanded more. And instead of a Wall, it's a friggin fence that's starting to self destruct. That damned chinese cement will do it every time.

Rump was given 1.4 billion bucks annually without anything being done by either him nor congress. That's the law. And it's been in place since 2006. It started out as 1.3 bil but inflation has changed it to 1.4. he spent the first 2 years not doing a damned thing. So he had 2.8 bil to work with on year 3. But he demanded more. And instead of a Wall, it's a friggin fence that's starting to self destruct. That damned chinese cement will do it every time.

If you wanted a better wall you should have supported better funding for it. Maybe that's why more money was demanded. ;)

If you wanted a better wall you should have supported better funding for it. Maybe that's why more money was demanded. ;)

I don't know about you but if I were allocated 1.4billion I could rebuild a really great wall and it would stay standing in high winds and wouldn't be build in flood plains.

Thanks. I am happy to oppose the blob on all of his foolish policies.

That's fine. I just want you to know how ridiculous it is when people like you then say things like "How bout that wall though?"

Thats fine. I think a better definition of ridiculous is that you think someone commenting on a message board could derail the President whose party has the House and Senate and you don't blame the GOP...you blame the poster on a message board.

That's fine. I just want you to know how ridiculous it is when people like you then say things like "How bout that wall though?"

Thats fine. I think a better definition of ridiculous is that you think someone commenting on a message board could derail the President whose party has the House and Senate and you don't blame the GOP...you blame the poster on a message board.

I don't blame you entirely. You were just part of the opposition force. You and people that think like you are why the wall wasn't built. It's obvious what went wrong. Pretending Trump just lied about his intentions or failed to act is ridiculous.

I don't know about you but if I were allocated 1.4billion I could rebuild a really great wall and it would stay standing in high winds and wouldn't be build in flood plains.

You could build a quality wall across our southern border for 1.4 billion?

I could repair 74 miles of rundown wall easily each year in the most critical areas. The problem with trying to do new construction, the easy stuff was already done. The good news is, the base for any repair or replacement is already done making putting in a decent security system much cheaper. With the amount of money Rump has been allocated and stolen, he should have been able to do the whole existing wall repair and replacement AND did at least 74 miles of new wall per year. I sometimes wonder if there isn't a sooper secrit golf resort somewhere in Arizona somewhere with Rumps name on it.

I imagine very few people think Biden is a great candidate.

I could care less about his policies. He's not the blob. Thats good enough for me.
Hilarious. Biden the moron has your vote!

Hilarious, the blob who has not accomplished anything has yours.

3 miles of new wall
Hillary isn't in jail
The ACA is still here
200,000 corpses due to his mismanagement of C19
Oh, and $5,000,000,000,000.00+ in new debt.
Trump hasn’t accomplished anything?

Anything Commie you want you mean. Pinko.

Where is the wall?
Where is the "something terrific" he was going to replace the ACA with?
Why isn't Hillary in jail?
Where is the infrastructure plan?

Your move.
You mean the racist wall nearing completion, or the one around Pelosi’s mansion?

But he finished a wall. it completely surrounds the Whitehouse to keep Americans out. Now, Putin comes in through the tunnel, maybe.
I just put $5 in your PayPal, buy another excuse why Trump is your President for 8 years.

God Bless President Trump.

Border crossings are at record lows

I could care less about his policies. He's not the blob. Thats good enough for me.
Hilarious. Biden the moron has your vote!

Hilarious, the blob who has not accomplished anything has yours.

3 miles of new wall
Hillary isn't in jail
The ACA is still here
200,000 corpses due to his mismanagement of C19
Oh, and $5,000,000,000,000.00+ in new debt.
Trump hasn’t accomplished anything?

Anything Commie you want you mean. Pinko.

Where is the wall?
Where is the "something terrific" he was going to replace the ACA with?
Why isn't Hillary in jail?
Where is the infrastructure plan?

Your move.
You mean the racist wall nearing completion, or the one around Pelosi’s mansion?

But he finished a wall. it completely surrounds the Whitehouse to keep Americans out. Now, Putin comes in through the tunnel, maybe.
I just put $5 in your PayPal, buy another excuse why Trump is your President for 8 years.

So you know my paypal account. Wow, you certainly are a genius. Wow, an imaginary 5 bucks deposited into an imaginary paypal account. Instead, if you feel so inclined, you could send a donation in my name to the Wounded Warriors.

I could repair

I doubt you could do much more than talk smack on this forum. Give me a break.

Hell, and Mexico would pay for it. I would hire all illegals, have them build the wall and then when they were on the Mexican side of the Fence, lock the friggin gate. Issue Solved and we don't even have to pay them. Let them sue Mexico for their pay.

No he sure isn't Trump. Not by a long shot.

He's a guy who used his position to get an official fired and his son a cushy job in a business he knows nothing about.

He's also a guy who likes to be around little girls and all females. Sniffer I believe he's called.

Anyone voting for him ain't to bright.

It's "too" not "to" dumb ass.

View attachment 385960

Fuck off grammar Natzi

I don't blame you entirely. You were just part of the opposition force. You and people that think like you are why the wall wasn't built. It's obvious what went wrong. Pretending Trump just lied about his intentions or failed to act is ridiculous.

Lied? No. Failed? Yes. The blob is a failure

Yeah...no president in history before the blob has ever faced congressional opposition.

I am just pointing out reality. The only reason the wall wasn't built is because of people like you. You criticizing him for failing to accomplish something your side fought to prevent him from accomplishing is ludicrous.

No, high winds and not having the wall secured to the ground is what caused that in New Mexico. Show me this law where Trump was given 1.4 billion a year to spend exclusively for a wall.

Also; if you have the presidency and both houses...and the ability to get rid of the filibuster...and you fail to get it done; he’s a failure

God Bless President Trump.

Border crossings are at record lows

That is why he has let c19 go wild.

Forum List

Back