So If Biden Has All of These Great Plans If Elected

I imagine very few people think Biden is a great candidate.

I could care less about his policies. He's not the blob. Thats good enough for me.

No he sure isn't Trump. Not by a long shot.

He's a guy who used his position to get an official fired and his son a cushy job in a business he knows nothing about.

He's also a guy who likes to be around little girls and all females. Sniffer I believe he's called.

Anyone voting for him ain't to bright.

It's "too" not "to" dumb ass.

1599574501364.png

Why didn’t he submit Bills with these allegedly great ideas during his decades as a career politician? Why as VP for 8 years was he so silent about these ideas?

The White House can't submit bills.
He's been in congress a long time. Please try to understand things before you post stupid shit.

I could care less about his policies. He's not the blob. Thats good enough for me.
Hilarious. Biden the moron has your vote!

Hilarious, the blob who has not accomplished anything has yours.

3 miles of new wall
Hillary isn't in jail
The ACA is still here
200,000 corpses due to his mismanagement of C19
Oh, and $5,000,000,000,000.00+ in new debt.

3 miles of new wall
Hillary isn't in jail
The ACA is still here
MAGA! But not to all yous suckers and losers in the grave at Arlington.

Why didn’t he submit Bills with these allegedly great ideas during his decades as a career politician? Why as VP for 8 years was he so silent about these ideas?

The White House can't submit bills.
He's been in congress a long time. Please try to understand things before you post stupid shit.

He voted on and introduced a large number of bills. But the OP cited his VP service....

Please try to read the message you're responding to.

3 miles of new wall
Hillary isn't in jail
The ACA is still here
MAGA! But not to all yous suckers and losers in the grave at Arlington.

That the CIC thinks those he may send into battle are "suckers" makes me sad.

Just saying something like this tells everyone you have zero interest in America's future, and should probably kill yourself for the betterment of society.

That's funny coming from a blob supporter.

Imagine being more offended by a black man taking a knee than a white man grabbing a pussy.

Just saying something like this tells everyone you have zero interest in America's future, and should probably kill yourself for the betterment of society.

That's funny coming from a blob supporter.

Imagine being more offended by a black man taking a knee than a white man grabbing a pussy.
Except taking a knee really means bending over to be ass-fucked by criminal negros that don't respect laws. And grabbing a pussy means locker-room trash-talking that makes YOUR pussy offended.

Why hasnt trumo sorted everything in 4 years as pres. Could have missed a few golf trips to do so.
As you well know candidates make promises to be elected. Not all promises are attained. To get half or more is a major victory. Trump however was stymied on some by his own. And there was pure venom and contempt by the other side. There was a promise about infrastructure. The Progs denied him that even if it hurt their own. Anyway the Progs are something else now that they did not show quite as much before Obama.

His ideas aren't that great. I saw a list of them on this board and no sane American would ever vote for that shit. And boy is it shit. His first promise is to raise taxes.

I'm sure he'll get tons of votes with that one.

If you live in the suburbs and are voting Biden, then you are either ignorant or a complete dope. He is working with Cory Booker to place high-crime, low income people in all the suburbs. That means your now safe school is in jeopardy of becoming a war zone, along with your property value, which will likely be cut in half or more once he's done. It could mean placing projects where your wonderful park is today. It means you will begin to experience violent crime like armed robberies, murder, stores closing down and so forth.

Yup and he also wants all the illegals to be American citizens. What a slap in the face for those who spent years and thousands of dollars to become Americans.

The man won't get votes with that one either. Most Americans want ALL illegals out of this country. They want the billions spent on illegals to be used for Americans.

The President has done a fantastic job on the border and illegal immigration in general, in spite of all the hurdles Democrats have thrown at him. Biden will reverse all of his policies, including the most important one which is holding Mexico accountable for all the aliens that cross their country to get to ours.

He's a guy who used his position to get an official fired and his son a cushy job in a business he knows nothing about.

He's also a guy who likes to be around little girls and all females. Sniffer I believe he's called.

View attachment 385960
Fathers do hold and touch their daughters. You seem to have another take on it in a perceived sexually suggestive way. Biden is holding and touching strangers in a perceived sexually suggestive way. No relations and with strangers.

View attachment 385960
Fathers do hold and touch their daughters. You seem to have another take on it in a perceived sexually suggestive way. Biden is holding and touching strangers in a perceived sexually suggestive way. No relations and with strangers.

Trump said he would be dating her. Ewww.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back