So If Biden Has All of These Great Plans If Elected

Thanks. I am happy to oppose the blob on all of his foolish policies.

That's fine. I just want you to know how ridiculous it is when people like you then say things like "How bout that wall though?"

Thats fine. I think a better definition of ridiculous is that you think someone commenting on a message board could derail the President whose party has the House and Senate and you don't blame the GOP...you blame the poster on a message board.

I don't blame you entirely. You were just part of the opposition force. You and people that think like you are why the wall wasn't built. It's obvious what went wrong. Pretending Trump just lied about his intentions or failed to act is ridiculous.

Also; if you have the presidency and both houses...and the ability to get rid of the filibuster...and you fail to get it done; he’s a failure

Maybe establishment Republicans have more in common with Democrats than they do with a populist conservative. ;)

That's fine. I just want you to know how ridiculous it is when people like you then say things like "How bout that wall though?"

Thats fine. I think a better definition of ridiculous is that you think someone commenting on a message board could derail the President whose party has the House and Senate and you don't blame the GOP...you blame the poster on a message board.

I don't blame you entirely. You were just part of the opposition force. You and people that think like you are why the wall wasn't built. It's obvious what went wrong. Pretending Trump just lied about his intentions or failed to act is ridiculous.

Also; if you have the presidency and both houses...and the ability to get rid of the filibuster...and you fail to get it done; he’s a failure

Maybe establishment Republicans have more in common with Democrats than they do with a populist conservative. ;)

Who is a populist conservative? The guy with three wives? The guy who ran up $5T in debt? The guy who said, “We’re going to take care of everybody”?

Yeah...no president in history before the blob has ever faced congressional opposition.

I am just pointing out reality. The only reason the wall wasn't built is because of people like you. You criticizing him for failing to accomplish something your side fought to prevent him from accomplishing is ludicrous.

That and Paul Ryan was a real asshole. Thank God he's gone. He was one of the worst yet.

Me too. I’m trying to figure out what’s conservative in your eyes about the blob

I find that too much attention to labels destroys good conversation. Trump represents everyday right wingers and that's just reality. That's why his base loves him so much. You can try to start a debate about what is or isn't conservative but that's beside the point.

The validation of hate and violence turns you on does it?

I have never voted Republican in my life. I'm just honest about reality.
Me too. I’m trying to figure out what’s conservative in your eyes about the blob

He put in a lot of constitutional judges. He lowered taxes for our job creators which is always a conservative agenda. He's done wonders on our immigration problem even outside of the wall. His most successful policy was to hold Mexico accountable for people crossing their country to get to our border. Now if you want to apply for asylum, you must do it at the US embassy in your country and not our facilities in the US. That stopped a lot of people from even trying to come here. He got rid of job killing regulations and put in a policy for every new business regulation written, two must be removed in their place. And yes, he's very pro-life as well.

Who is a populist conservative? The guy with three wives? The guy who ran up $5T in debt? The guy who said, “We’re going to take care of everybody”?

Everyone has their flaws. Biden has 50 years of living off the tax payer doing practically nothing on his resume. Why take a shot at how many wives someone had? Look at the way Hunter Biden tried to avoid responsibility for his kid. And, he has made millions off his dads name, also for doing nothing. Why didn't old Joe step in and make sure his grand kid was taken care of? Forget about taking care of everybody, old Joe didn't even step in and make sure his own grand child was taken care of. The courts had to force Hunter to do the right thing.

Everyone has their flaws. Biden has 50 years of living off the tax payer doing practically nothing on his resume. Why take a shot at how many wives someone had? Look at the way Hunter Biden tried to avoid responsibility for his kid. And, he has made millions off his dads name, also for doing nothing. Why didn't old Joe step in and make sure his grand kid was taken care of? Forget about taking care of everybody, old Joe didn't even step in and make sure his own grand child was taken care of. The courts had to force Hunter to do the right thing.

Why?

Because Hunter Biden isn't being called a "conservative". The blob doesn't have a conservative bone in his body; socially, fiscally, or even religiously.

Why?

Because Hunter Biden isn't being called a "conservative". The blob doesn't have a conservative bone in his body; socially, fiscally, or even religiously.

Yet, he keeps putting conservatives on the courts, which is more than enough for me. Plus, working class Joe is suppose to be this moderate, man of the people. Yet, he can't even do right by his own grand child. Terrible.

Why?

Yet, he keeps putting conservatives on the courts, which is more than enough for me. Plus, working class Joe is suppose to be this moderate, man of the people. Yet, he can't even do right by his own grand child. Terrible.

You might live to eat those words. Remember back when you thought Roberts was a conservative?

Why?

You might live to eat those words. Remember back when you thought Roberts was a conservative?

Just because a Republican President puts in a Republican judge doesn't mean they will side with conservatives all the time. Liberal judges do that. Kavanaugh has been a huge disappointment to us. But Kavanaugh rules on what he believes the Constitution says and forgets his politics like most other Republican nominated judges. Liberal judges rule based on politics than they do the Constitution and what our founders had in mind.

Why?

Just because a Republican President puts in a Republican judge doesn't mean they will side with conservatives all the time. Liberal judges do that. Kavanaugh has been a huge disappointment to us. But Kavanaugh rules on what he believes the Constitution says and forgets his politics like most other Republican nominated judges. Liberal judges rule based on politics than they do the Constitution and what our founders had in mind.

Incorrect but thanks for pointing out there is no rubber stamp based on who did the appointing.

I find that too much attention to labels destroys good conversation. Trump represents everyday right wingers and that's just reality. That's why his base loves him so much. You can try to start a debate about what is or isn't conservative but that's beside the point.

He validates their hate and anger. Right wingers are basically unhappy people so I agree.

But the fact of the matter is that the blob isn't conservative. He just aligns with the Cons when it comes to their paranoia and xenophobia.

He validates their hate and anger. Right wingers are basically unhappy people so I agree.

But the fact of the matter is that the blob isn't conservative. He just aligns with the Cons when it comes to their paranoia and xenophobia.

Yep, definitely unhappy with ass-wipe libs that feel it's a good idea to block freeways, cordon off sections of a city (claiming it as their own), loot/burn businesses and tear down statues.

Yep, definitely unhappy with ass-wipe libs that feel it's a good idea to block freeways, cordon off sections of a city (claiming it as their own), loot/burn businesses and tear down statues.

Don't forget they want your guns too. It'll all be good after the government appropriates your existence.

Forum List

Back