So if Pelosi's commission Doesn't call the Ashely Babbit shooter does it have any credibility?

I just posted limks
:dunno:.......
I already corrected that to read "links" because I already knew you are too stupid to figure out it was a typo for links.

It's your same stupidity that prevents you from understanding that I proved the law has a special driver's license for illegal aliens AND I proved the law doesn't register AB-60 driver's license holders to vote.

As always, you get bitch-slapped silly.

307vyna-gif.269908

I already corrected that to read "links" because I already knew you are too stupid to figure out it was a typo for links.
Oh sorry...I thought L I M K S was some kind of new ANTIFA....or BLM....group...you know something like Lesbians In Magenta Knit Socks or something....

Last edited:
LOLOL

So? You think something I posted doesn't exist just because you haven't seen it?? Yeah, I can believe you're that stupid. Too stupid to even use the search feature to test if I'm lying.

Don't have to because you are lying.

And the only reason one of you deranged freaks hasn't plugged that cop yet is because they won't tell you who he is. Never forget this... they're smarter than you.

Already know who he is so what difference does it make to you?

Oh that right it's because you're one of those fearful lying cowards who won't honor their heroes.

View attachment 509755

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

LOL

Uh, no, not lying. You're just an idiot who could have found that out for himself if you weren't so mentally lazy.

Fuck you, ya raving lunatic. I condemned the BLM and Antifa riots.
I've condemned those.
Dumbfuck, I condemned the violence committed by Antifa, BLM & Trump's insurgents.
You're an idiot, Marty. I condemned BLM and Antifa violence.
And BTW, I have condemned the violence and riots by BLM and Antifa.
Nope, those are not ok and I've condemned them.
No, dumbfuck, no riots are good. All should be condemned.
That's a lie, others also condemned the violence committed by BLM and Antifa, myself included.
You're such a putz, ShortBus. I was able to show I condemned the riots you idiotically doubted I expressed outrage over.
I have condemned the looting, rioting send murders.
"Finally, do you condemn BLM and Antifa or not."
Asked and answered.
I condemn murders committed by BLM.
I condemn their violence.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.
I condemned the violence of BLM and Antifa and never made excuses based on the fraction who caused it.
Goes to show what an idiot you are. I've condemned, and continue to condemn, such violence. Lock 'em up.
Nope, I would sing the same song. I condemn the violence committed by BLM and I condemn storming the Capitol to stop Congress from certifying the election.
I don't agree with any violence coming out of it nor do I believe they had a right to be violent. I've condemned their violence repeatedly and continue to do so. I've said anyone involved in the violence should be arrested and I continue to say that. They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

View attachment 509764

But you're lying about it all so there was not point in expending the effort because you approve of the murder that happened on the 6th of January 2021 at the Capitol.

It was the shot around the Capitol that brought pleasure to your heart as you put up statues of a woman abusing drug addict.

So you might as well honor your hero with a medal of valor and put a statue up and honor the Capitol murderer also.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Nope, it was no lie as I said I condemned that violence and I proved it. It wasn't much effort either as I've posted that list before so just had to copy & paste it.

As far as your lie that I lied because I approve of extinguishing the pathetic existence of a traitor who attacked the seat of our government, again, it was not murder just because you lie to yourself that it was. And again, murder is the illegal killing of another and his shoot was investigated and determined not to be illegal. So no, not murder.

View attachment 509772

Of course you're lying and have deluded yourself into believing your own lies so you made up some posts to make it seem like you're sincere because you can't accept the murder that happened at the Capitol because your ego and ID are in conflict. This all leads back to your inability to have functional sexual relations with females and therefore you must approve of what was done at the Capitol that day.

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

That's quite the scheme you've dreamed up there. Those posts all have links to them showing I've always condemned that violence. According to your delusions? It's all part of a scheme to fool you tonight. :cuckoo:

And no, no matter how many times you repeat it, it will never be murder. Murder is the illegal killing of another person and that cop was investigated and found that his shoot was not illegal.

Oh sorry...I thought L I M K S was some kind of new ANTIFA....or BLM....
I have no doubt you thought that. You really are as stupid as your posts make you appear.

Your ignorance aside, I proved illegal aliens are not allowed to vote in California with motor voter laws. No worries, just more realities that sail clear over your pointy head.

LOLOL

So? You think something I posted doesn't exist just because you haven't seen it?? Yeah, I can believe you're that stupid. Too stupid to even use the search feature to test if I'm lying.

And the only reason one of you deranged freaks hasn't plugged that cop yet is because they won't tell you who he is. Never forget this... they're smarter than you.

Oh that right it's because you're one of those fearful lying cowards who won't honor their heroes.

View attachment 509755

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

Uh, no, not lying. You're just an idiot who could have found that out for himself if you weren't so mentally lazy.

I've condemned those.
Dumbfuck, I condemned the violence committed by Antifa, BLM & Trump's insurgents.
That's a lie, others also condemned the violence committed by BLM and Antifa, myself included.
You're such a putz, ShortBus. I was able to show I condemned the riots you idiotically doubted I expressed outrage over.
Asked and answered.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.
I condemned the violence of BLM and Antifa and never made excuses based on the fraction who caused it.
Goes to show what an idiot you are. I've condemned, and continue to condemn, such violence. Lock 'em up.
Nope, I would sing the same song. I condemn the violence committed by BLM and I condemn storming the Capitol to stop Congress from certifying the election.
I don't agree with any violence coming out of it nor do I believe they had a right to be violent. I've condemned their violence repeatedly and continue to do so. I've said anyone involved in the violence should be arrested and I continue to say that. They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

View attachment 509764

But you're lying about it all so there was not point in expending the effort because you approve of the murder that happened on the 6th of January 2021 at the Capitol.

It was the shot around the Capitol that brought pleasure to your heart as you put up statues of a woman abusing drug addict.

So you might as well honor your hero with a medal of valor and put a statue up and honor the Capitol murderer also.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Nope, it was no lie as I said I condemned that violence and I proved it. It wasn't much effort either as I've posted that list before so just had to copy & paste it.

As far as your lie that I lied because I approve of extinguishing the pathetic existence of a traitor who attacked the seat of our government, again, it was not murder just because you lie to yourself that it was. And again, murder is the illegal killing of another and his shoot was investigated and determined not to be illegal. So no, not murder.

View attachment 509772

Of course you're lying and have deluded yourself into believing your own lies so you made up some posts to make it seem like you're sincere because you can't accept the murder that happened at the Capitol because your ego and ID are in conflict. This all leads back to your inability to have functional sexual relations with females and therefore you must approve of what was done at the Capitol that day.

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

That's quite the scheme you've dreamed up there. Those posts all have links to them showing I've always condemned that violence. According to your delusions? It's all part of a scheme to fool you tonight. :cuckoo:

And no, no matter how many times you repeat it, it will never be murder. Murder is the illegal killing of another person and that cop was investigated and found that his shoot was not illegal.

1625637206174.png

Ah!!! So you support the Castle Doctrine Amendment being added to the United States Constitution. Do feel free to write your congressperson as many others are doing at the encouragement of Damaged Eagle.

Thank you for your support.

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOLOL

View attachment 509755

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

I've condemned those.
Asked and answered.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.

View attachment 509764

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 509772

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

View attachment 509776

Ah!!! So you support the Castle Doctrine Amendment being added to the United States Constitution. Do feel free to write your congressperson as many others are doing at the encouragement of Damaged Eagle.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Of course I support the Castle Doctrine. It need not be amended to the Constitution as many states, if not most, already have such laws.

LOLOL

View attachment 509755

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

I've condemned those.
Asked and answered.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.

View attachment 509764

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 509772

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

View attachment 509776

*****CHUCKLE*****

Of course I support the Castle Doctrine. It need not be amended to the Constitution as many states, if not most, already have such laws.

1625638479127.png

Oh no! You've already so much as said it's good enough for our congresspersons and if all men are equal then all persons should have the same right to slay someone if they feel threatened on their property across this great nation without reprisal from some state or local government.

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOLOL

View attachment 509755

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

I've condemned those.
Asked and answered.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.

View attachment 509764

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 509772

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

View attachment 509776

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 509779

Oh no! You've already so much as said it's good enough for our congresspersons and if all men are equal then all persons should have the same right to slay someone if they feel threatened on their property across this great nation without reprisal from some state or local government.

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

You're deranged. The Castle Doctrine does not apply in this case. Ordinary self defense does. The cop had a duty to protect the lives of lawmakers and their staff who were still holed up in the House chamber when that violent mob began breaking through the doors. He had no resource other that lethal force to keep them out as he was the last thing between the violent mob and the lawmakers they were after. Once they breached the doors, it was shooting time and Ashli Targetpractice just happened to be the first, and only, to breach their barricade on the other side of the doors they were smashing in.

You got it all wrong. If a white cop kills a black thug, that shit's important and the cop is put on a cross in retaliation for the cause. Name given, shit, we'll give his address.

But if a black cop especially kills a decorated white person, even if female, in the name of an "insurrection" we can instill as a distraction our dispositions, then all chips are off, you don't get a name.

LOLOL

View attachment 509755

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

I've condemned those.
Asked and answered.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.

View attachment 509764

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 509772

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

View attachment 509776

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 509779

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

You're deranged. The Castle Doctrine does not apply in this case. Ordinary self defense does. The cop had a duty to protect the lives of lawmakers and their staff who were still holed up in the House chamber when that violent mob began breaking through the doors. He had no resource other that lethal force to keep them out as he was the last thing between the violent mob and the lawmakers they were after. Once they breached the doors, it was shooting time and Ashli Targetpractice just happened to be the first, and only, to breach their barricade on the other side of the doors they were smashing in.

1625639263142.png

They were in a building which is property of the United States government were congresspersons work.

So yes castle doctrine does apply and a Castle Doctrine Amendment should be enacted making it the right of all persons nationwide. But to appease your sensibilities the proposed Castle Doctrine Amendment also incorporates the right to stand your ground and concealed carry.

*****SMILE*****

This police officer felt so threatened he needed to use deadly force
From the dems purview he should be given a medal....right
We all know how scary women are. You know that sex that has to have men run the races for them.
Remember this guy saved American democracy but you won't here a peep from the dems. In fact I'm betting on the opposite
Oh and here's a link. Like anything these dumb @@@@;s know means anything

It doesn't have any credibility either way.

Pelosi's a lunatic fascist & psychopath.

IOW, a Democrat.
Yep. That’s the line anyway. That was always gonna be the play when rejecting the bipartisan commission. Kick it to a partisan committee and then cry partisanship. What a bunch of dickless twats.
Democrats certainly seem like dickless twats, yes, but there are those rumors about Michelle...

LOLOL

View attachment 509755

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

I've condemned those.
Asked and answered.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.

View attachment 509764

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 509772

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

View attachment 509776

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 509779

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

View attachment 509781

They were in a building which is property of the United States government were congresspersons work.

So yes castle doctrine does apply and a Castle Doctrine Amendment should be enacted making it the right of all persons nationwide. But to appease your sensibilities the proposed Castle Doctrine Amendment also incorporates the right to stand your ground and concealed carry.

*****SMILE*****

No, retard, D.C. does not have a Castle Doctrine so no, it doesn't apply. And adding a constitutional amendment won't help in this case as it would only apply to any future cases. So again, ordinary self defense is applicable here which D.C. does have on the books.

We all know how scary women are. You know that sex that has to have men run the races for them.
Remember this guy saved American democracy but you won't here a peep from the dems. In fact I'm betting on the opposite

IOW, a Democrat.
Yep. That’s the line anyway. That was always gonna be the play when rejecting the bipartisan commission. Kick it to a partisan committee and then cry partisanship. What a bunch of dickless twats.
Democrats certainly seem like dickless twats, yes, but there are those rumors about Michelle...
Were those like the rumors about Melanie Trump?

LOLOL

View attachment 509755

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

I've condemned those.
Asked and answered.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.

View attachment 509764

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 509772

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

View attachment 509776

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 509779

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

View attachment 509781

*****SMILE*****

No, retard, D.C. does not have a Castle Doctrine so no, it doesn't apply. And adding a constitutional amendment won't help in this case as it would only apply to any future cases. So again, ordinary self defense is applicable here which D.C. does have on the books.

1625640627781.png

So now you're ready to rake the Capitol cop over the coals for not retreating.

That's good. We're making progress. Let's get er' done.

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOLOL

View attachment 509755

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

I've condemned those.
Asked and answered.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.

View attachment 509764

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 509772

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

View attachment 509776

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 509779

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

View attachment 509781

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 509785

So now you're ready to rake the Capitol cop over the coals for not retreating.

That's good. We're making progress. Let's get er' done.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Sadly, you're not. Retreat is only required when it's an option. As he was the last line of defense between that violent mob and lawmakers, retreat was not an option.

IOW, a Democrat.
Were those like the rumors about Melanie Trump?
Melanie Trump? The roller skate girl?

I am curious to read his exact verbiage, in context, relative to fighter jets and nukes to quell insurrections. How about you providing that verbiage in context for the readers.

View attachment 509573

The context was pretty clear that he intends to use fighter jets and nukes against United States citizens if people disagree with him.

Live with it.

*****SMILE*****

If it is ok with you, I will live with the truth. Obviously, you have a vivid imagination. Show me.
"Live with it" is a stupid response like many right-wing responses.

View attachment 509600

There! There! Now! Didn't your white sheets come back from the cleaners died black so you could go out and burn, loot, and murder, on the trust fund left to you?

*****SMILE*****

There! there! Now! Didn't Mummy and Daddy teach you to be truthful with your gibberish?

Great idea. When things calm down we will let u know who killed the traitor woman who’s name shall not b mentioned. No martyrdom

View attachment 509711

No reason to wait you progressives should brag about your accomplishments and parade your heroes for all to see so you can quell any resistance to the new norms and standards you demand.

*****SMILE*****

But you will murder the police officer who killed the traitorous insurgent.

I agree, he should. Only not in public where he becomes a target for vigilante freaks. Maybe he already has received it.

View attachment 509724

That's no way to honor the hero that single handedly quelled the insurrection with a single shot.

What do you fear? He may bring out more insurrectionists to throw in the gulag and torture.

Besides he can probably murder a few more insurrectionists if they show up at the presentation if the last group of insurrectionists are any example of your opposition.

*****SMILE*****

They will show up at his home like they did Whitmer. You Republicans are traitors and scum.

LOLOL

View attachment 509755

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOL

I've condemned those.
Asked and answered.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.

View attachment 509764

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 509772

*****CHUCKLE*****

Notice how you Republicans can politicize anything. Traitor Americans try to pull a coup, you defend them. Trump breaks laws, you defend them. Lying lobbyists deny global warming, you defend them. You even politicized wearing a mask during a global pandemic. Fucking retards.

Forum List

Back