So If Trump Is Tanking In The Polls, Shouldn't His Rally Crowds Be Shrinking Too?

>> still waiting for an explanation why Trump can attract up to 20 or 30,000 people while Hillary struggles to fill a high school gym.
I used to believe rally attendance didn't have much to do with votes. But when I think about it, to go to most of these rallies, you got to take time off from work, travel a distance, stand in line for hours before getting in, and then all of that effort is rewarded with a 30-45 min. speech from the candidate.
I haven't been excited enough about a candidate to do that since Bobby Kennedy.
So, if hard core enthusiasm means anything in predicting who will bother going to the polls, I think it might be an indicator. Not the only one, for sure, but maybe it counts for more than some people think.
Like rightwinger said, the circus gets a big draw, too. Not denying that when it comes to Trump. He's an exciting celeb to see.
old retired people have lots of time on their hands to attend trump's rallies

>> still waiting for an explanation why Trump can attract up to 20 or 30,000 people while Hillary struggles to fill a high school gym.
I used to believe rally attendance didn't have much to do with votes. But when I think about it, to go to most of these rallies, you got to take time off from work, travel a distance, stand in line for hours before getting in, and then all of that effort is rewarded with a 30-45 min. speech from the candidate.
So, if hard core enthusiasm means anything in predicting who will bother going to the polls, I think it might be an indicator. Not the only one, for sure, but maybe it counts for more than some people think.
Like rightwinger said, the circus gets a big draw, too. Not denying that when it comes to Trump. He's an exciting celeb to see.
Strange how most are millenials....

Here's the rally size indicator at work:

Sarah+Palin+Holds+Rally+Carson+California+FGGaT9Q1wdgl.jpg

Sarah Palin, Carson, California. October 2008.

lol

Yes they certainly aren't attending Hillary's rallies. No one is.

Doctor visits, lunch, canasta, perry mason reruns ... so much to fit in.

hillary's core demographic isn't old people

Strange how most are millenials....
come on. you cannot actually believe that.

:2up: :banghead: :boohoo: So Trump is having a disastrous week! All cable news outlets/anchors are rubbing their body parts over the assumed fact that Trump has fallen behind The Beast. Well, then, if Trump has all of a sudden become so unpopular, then maybe someone can explain why he still fills arenas along with the overflow crowds that had to be refused? He had no problem filling up another arena in Wisconsin last night!
:thewave:
Meanwhile, Hillary still attracts more crickets than humans. :poke:

Hillary supporters are not rabidly stupid.

Apparently they're not people at all since no one shows up at her rallies.

Apparently they're not people at all since no one shows up at her rallies.
wtf?

:2up: :banghead: :boohoo: So Trump is having a disastrous week! All cable news outlets/anchors are rubbing their body parts over the assumed fact that Trump has fallen behind The Beast. Well, then, if Trump has all of a sudden become so unpopular, then maybe someone can explain why he still fills arenas along with the overflow crowds that had to be refused? He had no problem filling up another arena in Wisconsin last night!

You know I thought the same thing.

Looking at all the post from the lefties on this board Trump has already lost and Hitlery is our next POTUS. God Forbid.

I was wondering how he could draw those huge crowds if he's already lost?? LOL

Really? You couldn't figure out that the same nuts that flocked to see him in the Primary would flock to see him in the General? You couldn't also figure out that group of nuts is small when compared to a General electorate rather than a Primary Electorate?

They go for the hate.

Voices From Donald Trump’s Rallies, Uncensored

You know I thought the same thing.

Looking at all the post from the lefties on this board Trump has already lost and Hitlery is our next POTUS. God Forbid.

I was wondering how he could draw those huge crowds if he's already lost?? LOL

Really? You couldn't figure out that the same nuts that flocked to see him in the Primary would flock to see him in the General? You couldn't also figure out that group of nuts is small when compared to a General electorate rather than a Primary Electorate?

They go for the hate.

Voices From Donald Trump’s Rallies, Uncensored

Yes, I must admit that I did see some BLM thugs and the Moms of slain Black thugs attending Hillary's rallies and the DNC Convention.

the polls are bullshit. 1000 carefully selected "random" sample people out of 330,000,000 and the idiots think it means something? its a mathematical joke.

the so-called polls are designed to influence public opinion, not to report on it.

the polls are bullshit. 1000 carefully selected "random" sample people out of 330,000,000 and the idiots think it means something? its a mathematical joke.

the so-called polls are designed to influence public opinion, not to report on it.

Why then are the final polls all within a few points of the actual result on election day?

Forum List

Back