So If Trump Is Tanking In The Polls, Shouldn't His Rally Crowds Be Shrinking Too?

>> still waiting for an explanation why Trump can attract up to 20 or 30,000 people while Hillary struggles to fill a high school gym.
What are your sources telling you about low turnout at Hillary events?

Why are you so certain about that?

I fully understand how the pollsters play the game. Remember they are being paid by someone with an agenda.

So the new Breibart/Gravis polls, now showing Clinton up by 5, should be assumed to be intentionally skewing Clinton's number lower than it really is?

I dont care what you say about the Clintons, or who you feel about them on any level ...

They both know how to run a campaign.

Losin Donald knows how to inflate his ego.

30DC799F00000578-0-image-a-2_1454553990954.jpg

:2up: :banghead: :boohoo: So Trump is having a disastrous week! All cable news outlets/anchors are rubbing their body parts over the assumed fact that Trump has fallen behind The Beast. Well, then, if Trump has all of a sudden become so unpopular, then maybe someone can explain why he still fills arenas along with the overflow crowds that had to be refused? He had no problem filling up another arena in Wisconsin last night!
:thewave:
Meanwhile, Hillary still attracts more crickets than humans. :poke:

Trump is now a cult leader, and cults invariably have fanatic members, so of course those inside the cult will flock to rallies.

:2up: :banghead: :boohoo: So Trump is having a disastrous week! All cable news outlets/anchors are rubbing their body parts over the assumed fact that Trump has fallen behind The Beast. Well, then, if Trump has all of a sudden become so unpopular, then maybe someone can explain why he still fills arenas along with the overflow crowds that had to be refused? He had no problem filling up another arena in Wisconsin last night!
:thewave:
Meanwhile, Hillary still attracts more crickets than humans. :poke:

You go with crowd size .. the rest of planet America will rely on proven benchmarks and analysis that have been in place long before Trump and his desperate followers looking for any glimmer of hope .. where none exists.

Just look at their Facebook and Twitter pages, Trump- Facebook- 10,342,425 followers, Twitter- 11 million. Clinton- Facebook- 5,561,692, Twitter- 8.35 million. Now I know those aren't poll numbers but these particular social media sites are generally filled with and backed by liberal agendas. So it would seem to me that her supporters which according to the media far outnumber Trump supporters would show their support and want to keep up with what she has to say, the same way I do with Trump.

I fully understand how the pollsters play the game. Remember they are being paid by someone with an agenda.

So the new Breibart/Gravis polls, now showing Clinton up by 5, should be assumed to be intentionally skewing Clinton's number lower than it really is?
given that breitbart is now an arm of the trump campaign....

Realclear should disqualify that poll from its averages. btw Realclear has a nasty little habit of occasionally skewing it's poll averages in favor of the GOP,

for example, right now:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

The realclear average claims to show polls from 8/1 to the present. BUT...if you scroll down, you see that they do NOT include the Marist poll, taken 8/1 to 3,

where Clinton led by 14.

The neoliberal owned media will decide who wins this election and they want Hillary Clinton. It is the public relations blitz/barrage to establish HRC as having won. Already. The aura of invincibility, of rightful ownership of the election. They will whip this gambit relentlessly now.

Just look at their Facebook and Twitter pages, Trump- Facebook- 10,342,425 followers, Twitter- 11 million. Clinton- Facebook- 5,561,692, Twitter- 8.35 million. Now I know those aren't poll numbers but these particular social media sites are generally filled with and backed by liberal agendas. So it would seem to me that her supporters which according to the media far outnumber Trump supporters would show their support and want to keep up with what she has to say, the same way I do with Trump.

Twitter followers :lol::lol:

Here .. take a peep at who has FAR more Twitter followers than Trump.
Top 100 Most Followed Users on Twitter

What next .. who has more talk radio callers? :0)

The neoliberal owned media will decide who wins this election and they want Hillary Clinton. It is the public relations blitz/barrage to establish HRC as having won. Already. The aura of invincibility, of rightful ownership of the election. They will whip this gambit relentlessly now.

Sure .. ignore the fact that Trump doesn't want to win against his good friend, Hillary Clinton.

Ignore the fact that you've been played for a fool.

Sure .. ignore the fact that Trump doesn't want to win against his good friend, Hillary Clinton.

Ignore the fact that you've been played for a fool.
Ignore the fact that you make stupid, nonsensical comments comments that make you look like a clown

Twitter followers :lol::lol:

Here .. take a peep at who has FAR more Twitter followers than Trump.
Top 100 Most Followed Users on Twitter

What next .. who has more talk radio callers? :0)
Musicians and actors are obviously more popular than politicians, if Clinton is as popular and great as CNN makes her out to be why doesn't she have 41 million followers like them?

GFY. Other presidents ran or played squash or whatever. Everyone needs an outlet for stress in that job. He has played 300 rounds in 7 1/2 years. Big fucking wooop!

Indeed. Don't allow a few disasters and thousands of hurting citizens get in the way of his golf games and vacations. Is he using one of the terrorists he just released as a caddy?
Wading through the muck gonna help anybody much at this point? Poor Louisiana, I mean that. But he doesn't need to do a fly by to make sure relief efforts are under way. Oh why bother asking, you're just spouting the typical I hate Obama crap.

GFY. Other presidents ran or played squash or whatever. Everyone needs an outlet for stress in that job. He has played 300 rounds in 7 1/2 years. Big fucking wooop!

Indeed. Don't allow a few disasters and thousands of hurting citizens get in the way of his golf games and vacations. Is he using one of the terrorists he just released as a caddy?
what do you believe the president should be doing about the flooding or milwaukee?

Most previous Presidents visit the effective areas and hold news conference with the majors and FEMA heads and reassure the people.

Wading through the muck gonna help anybody much at this point? Poor Louisiana, I mean that. But he doesn't need to do a fly by to make sure relief efforts are under way. Oh why bother asking, you're just spouting the typical I hate Obama crap.

Well, he had plenty to say about the thugs getting killed by police.

Forum List

Back