So If Trump Is Tanking In The Polls, Shouldn't His Rally Crowds Be Shrinking Too?

Trump is doing so well that he is constantly replacing campaign managers.
No logic to that statement.
It was sarcasm. If he was doing well, do you really think he'd have to shake up his campaign once a month?
Trump does not enjoy stasis.
Hillary does and is passing out.
Funny how Trump "sucks" but can get new campaign people at the drop of a dime.
His campaign people are getting nuttier and nuttier, each one he hires is more unqualified than the one they are replacing. He's getting crushed in nearly every swing state. Texas is more of a swing state than Pennsylvania is this year.

Last edited:
Trump is doing so well that he is constantly replacing campaign managers.
No logic to that statement.
It was sarcasm. If he was doing well, do you really think he'd have to shake up his campaign once a month?
Trump does not enjoy stasis.
Hillary does and is passing out.
Funny how Trump "sucks" but can get new campaign people at the drop of a dime.

Breitbart campaign people?

Just look at their Facebook and Twitter pages, Trump- Facebook- 10,342,425 followers, Twitter- 11 million. Clinton- Facebook- 5,561,692, Twitter- 8.35 million. Now I know those aren't poll numbers but these particular social media sites are generally filled with and backed by liberal agendas. So it would seem to me that her supporters which according to the media far outnumber Trump supporters would show their support and want to keep up with what she has to say, the same way I do with Trump.

Twitter followers :lol::lol:

Here .. take a peep at who has FAR more Twitter followers than Trump.
Top 100 Most Followed Users on Twitter

What next .. who has more talk radio callers? :0)
Musicians and actors are obviously more popular than politicians, if Clinton is as popular and great as CNN makes her out to be why doesn't she have 41 million followers like them?

If you can't figure that out .. can't help you.

I'll go with this ...

Trump's shrinking electoral map
In polls, he trails Clinton in all battleground states and some, like Virginia and Colorado, seem already beyond his reach.

Trump unpopularity fuels wide lead for Clinton in new Virginia poll

Poll: Clinton leads Trump in red state Georgia
Poll: Hillary Clinton leads Trump in red state Georgia - CNNPolitics.com

Poll: Clinton leads Trump in Arizona
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/polls/284634-poll-clinton-leads-trump-in-deep-red-arizona

NPR Battleground Map: Hillary Clinton Solidifies Lead Against Donald Trump

Question: If Trump is as popular as you claim, why is he behind even in several red states?

Feel free to go with crowd noise.

Just look at their Facebook and Twitter pages, Trump- Facebook- 10,342,425 followers, Twitter- 11 million. Clinton- Facebook- 5,561,692, Twitter- 8.35 million. Now I know those aren't poll numbers but these particular social media sites are generally filled with and backed by liberal agendas. So it would seem to me that her supporters which according to the media far outnumber Trump supporters would show their support and want to keep up with what she has to say, the same way I do with Trump.

Musicians and actors are obviously more popular than politicians, if Clinton is as popular and great as CNN makes her out to be why doesn't she have 41 million followers like them?

I'll go with this ...

In polls, he trails Clinton in all battleground states and some, like Virginia and Colorado, seem already beyond his reach.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/polls/284634-poll-clinton-leads-trump-in-deep-red-arizona

Question: If Trump is as popular as you claim, why is he behind even in several red states?

Trump is not even winning his home state of NY

The neoliberal owned media will decide who wins this election and they want Hillary Clinton. It is the public relations blitz/barrage to establish HRC as having won. Already. The aura of invincibility, of rightful ownership of the election. They will whip this gambit relentlessly now.

Sure .. ignore the fact that Trump doesn't want to win against his good friend, Hillary Clinton.

Ignore the fact that you've been played for a fool.
Ignore the fact that you make stupid, nonsensical comments comments that make you look like a clown

I don't give a fuck about you or your clown. Trump has already lost this election 3 months before the first ballot is even cast. :0)

Of course you don't know that Trump is intentionally throwing this race .. because you're a clown .. an idiot.

GOP Congressman Openly Wonders if Trump Is Trying to Lose
Carlos Curbelo Questions Trump's Campaign Tactics

donald-hillary-800.jpg

:lol:

I'll go with this ...

Trump is not even winning his home state of NY

Why landslide elections don't happen much anymore -- but could this year
Election 2016: Why landslide elections don't happen much anymore -- but could this year - CNNPolitics.com

The neoliberal owned media will decide who wins this election and they want Hillary Clinton. It is the public relations blitz/barrage to establish HRC as having won. Already. The aura of invincibility, of rightful ownership of the election. They will whip this gambit relentlessly now.

Sure .. ignore the fact that Trump doesn't want to win against his good friend, Hillary Clinton.

Ignore the fact that you make stupid, nonsensical comments comments that make you look like a clown

I don't give a fuck about you or your clown. Trump has already lost this election 3 months before the first ballot is even cast. :0)

Of course you don't know that Trump is intentionally throwing this race .. because you're a clown .. an idiot.

donald-hillary-800.jpg

donald-hillary-800.jpg

OMG, you are the DUMBEST sonofabitch alive! You are a true femme Trump lover!! Where did you get your wacky conspiracy theories? Been taking bath salts lately? Why don't you back up you pathetic claims before you shoot your stupid ass mouth off.

donald-hillary-800.jpg

donald-hillary-800.jpg

OMG, you are the DUMBEST sonofabitch alive! You are a true femme Trump lover!! Where did you get your wacky conspiracy theories? Been taking bath salts lately? Why don't you back up you pathetic claims before you shoot your stupid ass mouth off.

:0) Why don't you go bob for logs in a toilet you fucking moron.

If any of this is news to your dumb ass, you must already have your head in a toilet.

Trump is exposing and destroying the Republican Party in a way that no democrat could have ever accomplished.

:0) Thanks Donald.

donald-hillary-800.jpg

donald-hillary-800.jpg

If any of this is news to your dumb ass, you must already have your head in a toilet.

Trump is exposing and destroying the Republican Party in a way that no democrat could have ever accomplished.

Man, you are a fucking nut job. Why do you love Trump so much? He's a racist. Do you hate yourself too?

donald-hillary-800.jpg

donald-hillary-800.jpg

Man, you are a fucking nut job. Why do you love Trump so much? He's a racist. Do you hate yourself too?

YOU'RE a racist .. I hate YOU.

Trump is destroying the Republican Party .. and the enemy of my enemy is my friend. :0)

Latest polls...

Hillary 272
Trump 154

With 270 needed to win....its all over baby

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

If you throw in what realclear calls the tossups, Clinton is at 362.

Tossups are states within the statistical margin for error
What those RCP numbers show is that Trump will need to take EVERY tossup state (he trails in most) and then take a blue state from Hillary

Realclear's state poll averages include polls from up to a month ago which puts some of the data pre-conventions and pre-about 5 or so Trump deadly gaffes.

donald-hillary-800.jpg

donald-hillary-800.jpg

Trump is destroying the Republican Party .. and the enemy of my enemy is my friend. :0)
The Republican Party was already destroyed. Did you actually ever like the Republican Party? They ALWAYS SUCKED

donald-hillary-800.jpg

donald-hillary-800.jpg

The Republican Party was already destroyed. Did you actually ever like the Republican Party? They ALWAYS SUCKED

I've never liked the Republican Party .. although I've admired some of its politicians .. like Jack Kemp and Sen. Everett Dirksen.

The Republican Party today is garbage and full of racists .. so I rejoice in its demise.

I've never liked the Republican Party .. although I've admired some of its politicians .. like Jack Kemp and Sen. Everett Dirksen.

The Republican Party today is garbage and full of racists .. so I rejoice in its demise.
Finally we agree on something.

:2up: :banghead: :boohoo: So Trump is having a disastrous week! All cable news outlets/anchors are rubbing their body parts over the assumed fact that Trump has fallen behind The Beast. Well, then, if Trump has all of a sudden become so unpopular, then maybe someone can explain why he still fills arenas along with the overflow crowds that had to be refused? He had no problem filling up another arena in Wisconsin last night!
:thewave:
Meanwhile, Hillary still attracts more crickets than humans. :poke:

Not necessarily--I imagine a lot of the people who attend a Trump rally are more interested in seeing a T.V. Reality star--or to get a look at what a Billionaire looks like. But just because they show up doesn't necessarily means they're voting for him.

Republicans Rocked By Revelation That Trump Supporters Aren’t Registered And Don’t Vote
By Jason Easley on Tue, Aug 16th, 2016 at 6:45 pm

Donald Trump touts the size of the crowds at his rallies as proof of his campaign's success, but some of the people attending Trump's rallies aren't registered and don't intend to vote in November.

The New York Times reported that Mr. Trump has pointed to the usually large numbers of people at his rallies, and their evident enthusiasm, as signs of strong support that will translate into energetic early voters. But during the Republican primaries, some Trump admirers at his rallies admitted they were not registered and had no plans to vote, and Trump advisers say that their voter registration efforts have been relatively modest.

Mrs. Clinton, by contrast, urges people at her rallies to register to vote, pointing them to clipboard-carrying volunteers who have forms to dispense and details about when, where and how to cast ballots.

It is a matter of organization. Hillary Clinton’s events always include voter registration efforts. Clinton events have been known to have booths outside and inside the venue to register voters. As The Times pointed out, the Democratic nominee has a team of volunteers at her rallies ready to register voters.

Donald Trump has nothing.

Trump’s campaign doesn’t have a get out the vote effort. It is like Trump just assumes that the voters will watch him on television then magically show up at the polls on Election Day.

It doesn’t work that way.

The celebrity factor plays a big part in Trump’s crowd size, but some of the people who show up for the Trump spectacle have no intention of voting for the Republican nominee in November. What’s even worse is that Trump has no mechanism in place to convert those attendees into voters.

Donald Trump got the Republican nomination with a smoke and mirrors campaign, but it turns out that some in his crowds have no intention of voting for president in the fall.

With each passing day, it is becoming clear that the Trump campaign is a sham whose sole purpose is to nourish the ego of Donald J. Trump.
Republicans Rocked By Revelation That Trump Supporters Aren't Registered And Don't Vote

stupidwebsitebeam.jpg

In fact there was one person on this board that said he would like to attend a Trump rally but under no circumstance would he vote for him. He was more interested in seeing if any Physco babble came out of Trump's mouth.

Last edited:
:2up: :banghead: :boohoo: So Trump is having a disastrous week! All cable news outlets/anchors are rubbing their body parts over the assumed fact that Trump has fallen behind The Beast. Well, then, if Trump has all of a sudden become so unpopular, then maybe someone can explain why he still fills arenas along with the overflow crowds that had to be refused? He had no problem filling up another arena in Wisconsin last night!
I think a large portion of his crowds is just people wanting to see Trump say something completely stupid in real time.

Finally we agree on something.

We probably could agree on more .. if you hadn't rushed to judgement.

I am not a democrat .. but I recognize the significance of this election .. I will be voting for Clinton.

I think a large portion of his crowds is just people wanting to see Trump say something completely stupid in real time.

I'm betting that more than half of his crowds are big WWE fans .. looking for a smackdown. :0) Not interested in reality.

Forum List

Back