So If Trump Is Tanking In The Polls, Shouldn't His Rally Crowds Be Shrinking Too?

Rexx is a special type of stupid.

Can’t wait to see him disappear after the election.

"Special stupid" is anyone still supporting Cankles after all that has come out about her. That kind of "special stupid" is what is ailing this nation.

"Special stupid" is anyone still supporting Cankles after all that has come out about her. That kind of "special stupid" is what is ailing this nation.

What is even more special is that people still believe either party has their best interest at heart. They only care about feathering their own nests and the nests of their cronies. People need to stop supporting the two party system as if it were their favorite sports team.

So If Trump Is Tanking In The Polls, Shouldn't His Rally Crowds Be Shrinking Too?
Well, scores of people are unemployed and bored. It's kind of like how drivers slow down and pile up rubber necking a car accident. Morbid curiosity at how the GOP will have to use the "jaws of life" the next day in order to rescue the candidate from his own recklessness....again...

ie: he's a spectacle, not a candidate. Hence the crowds.

What is even more special is that people still believe either party has their best interest at heart. They only care about feathering their own nests and the nests of their cronies. People need to stop supporting the two party system as if it were their favorite sports team.
We cleaned out the Republican Party pretty good.....

Only one of the two main parties can win. I'm voting against my best interests so you don't speak for me.

Only one of the two main parties can win. I'm voting against my best interests so you don't speak for me.

I never said I did speak for you; however, nothing is really going to change until the electorate gives up it's slavish devotion to the Democrats and Republicans.

I never said I did speak for you; however, nothing is really going to change until the electorate gives up it's slavish devotion to the Democrats and Republicans.
We just radically changed the Republican Party.....

Well, scores of people are unemployed and bored. It's kind of like how drivers slow down and pile up rubber necking a car accident. Morbid curiosity at how the GOP will have to use the "jaws of life" the next day in order to rescue the candidate from his own recklessness....again...

Yes, yes, we know. Cheney and queers are too blame for the rise of Trump in your world. lol

:2up: :banghead: :boohoo: So Trump is having a disastrous week! All cable news outlets/anchors are rubbing their body parts over the assumed fact that Trump has fallen behind The Beast. Well, then, if Trump has all of a sudden become so unpopular, then maybe someone can explain why he still fills arenas along with the overflow crowds that had to be refused? He had no problem filling up another arena in Wisconsin last night!
:thewave:
Meanwhile, Hillary still attracts more crickets than humans. :poke:

You know I thought the same thing.

Looking at all the post from the lefties on this board Trump has already lost and Hitlery is our next POTUS. God Forbid.

I was wondering how he could draw those huge crowds if he's already lost?? LOL

Trump's events are drawing 10 times as many people as Hillary's events. This was reported on last night they had event numbers for like that last 6 weeks for both candidates. 10 times as many people.

You have to remember the press and media are 100% openly biased and in the tank for Hillary, ignoring every Hillary corruption story that breaks, deflecting Democratic party corruption by blaming Russia, while at the same time ignoring 98% of Trump's speeches and attacking any little slip Trump makes like a pack of wild pigs. I doubt the polling is any less biased they are trying to take Trump out.

Now that said I watched Trump's speech last night and there's room for improvement. I know they threw that speech together at the last minute but his delivery was off. Not very polished. There is room for improvement in the Trump camp. He HAS made a number of mistakes over the past couple of months which is teeing up softballs for the biased lowlife scum press and Trump needs to stop making it easy for them.

Some like to be entertained. And there are brain damaged people who are fascinated by a shiny penny.

>> still waiting for an explanation why Trump can attract up to 20 or 30,000 people while Hillary struggles to fill a high school gym.
I used to believe rally attendance didn't have much to do with votes. But when I think about it, to go to most of these rallies, you got to take time off from work, travel a distance, stand in line for hours before getting in, and then all of that effort is rewarded with a 30-45 min. speech from the candidate.
I haven't been excited enough about a candidate to do that since Bobby Kennedy.
So, if hard core enthusiasm means anything in predicting who will bother going to the polls, I think it might be an indicator. Not the only one, for sure, but maybe it counts for more than some people think.
Like rightwinger said, the circus gets a big draw, too. Not denying that when it comes to Trump. He's an exciting celeb to see.

Some like to be entertained. And there are brain damaged people who are fascinated by a shiny penny.
but if Hillary got 1/3rd of these crowds, the MSM would of already declared her the winner, but she only gets about 300
She had 3,000 over the weekend somewhere in PA. Can't remember which.
its costing her an arm and a shaky leg to purchase all those attendees too.....

Unemployed because of Obama's policies. Can you say president Trump?

:2up: :banghead: :boohoo: So Trump is having a disastrous week! All cable news outlets/anchors are rubbing their body parts over the assumed fact that Trump has fallen behind The Beast. Well, then, if Trump has all of a sudden become so unpopular, then maybe someone can explain why he still fills arenas along with the overflow crowds that had to be refused? He had no problem filling up another arena in Wisconsin last night!
:thewave:
Meanwhile, Hillary still attracts more crickets than humans. :poke:

The Klan still draws a crowd too.

There are also brain damaged people who liked to be entertained by a stupid, careless and incompetent old bag.

Forum List

Back