So in 2016, if I want to stop dating someone I can't block them from contacting me?

I put them on Call Reject, they can still leave me a nasty message

I put their text messages in SPAM and they can still leave me a nasty text

So what the fuck is so special about Andriods and Iphones if people can still contact you?

Change your number... It might cost you, but it will save me from reading your threads about this...

Also if you tell her that she is not your type and she refuses to accept it then if she has a sister then date her and sleep with her and I am sure the other one will stop calling and text you and if no sister then use the best friend...

( Yes ladies I am a Dog and should have my balls cut off )

Not easy to reject someone
Is this the girl you sent the creepy text to? You should be seeing her soon. Let us know how you blow it.

And who's stalking you? Why don't you want to see her again?

Please don't tell us about every date before during and after then not tell us the sad ending.

So what the fuck is so special about Andriods and Iphones if people can still contact you?

Change your number... It might cost you, but it will save me from reading your threads about this...

Also if you tell her that she is not your type and she refuses to accept it then if she has a sister then date her and sleep with her and I am sure the other one will stop calling and text you and if no sister then use the best friend...

Is this the girl you sent the creepy text to? You should be seeing her soon. Let us know how you blow it.

And who's stalking you? Why don't you want to see her again?

Please don't tell us about every date before during and after then not tell us the sad ending.

No I saw her online tonight on OKC so I no longer take her seriously

Well it is actually...

Tell them you are not interested in their conversation and if they refuse to leave you alone then put them on ignore and let them write to themselves... Oh wait i was giving you advice to ignore me...

As for your issue it is simple unless the lass is psycho, and if that is the case then introduce her to a person you really dislike ( no I am not looking for a date ) and offload her onto him.

If that does not work then try the Gay route like your friend claimed happen to her...

If that does not work then my only advice is restraining order and changing your name and moving to Amish community, but the Amish community is for me...
No internet in Amish country.

Well it is actually...

Tell them you are not interested in their conversation and if they refuse to leave you alone then put them on ignore and let them write to themselves... Oh wait i was giving you advice to ignore me...

As for your issue it is simple unless the lass is psycho, and if that is the case then introduce her to a person you really dislike ( no I am not looking for a date ) and offload her onto him.

If that does not work then try the Gay route like your friend claimed happen to her...

If that does not work then my only advice is restraining order and changing your name and moving to Amish community, but the Amish community is for me...

That is the reason why I suggested it to him... he moves there then no internet and then no questions about how to dumb a poor lass that found him interesting enough to go out with...

Well it is actually...

That is the reason why I suggested it to him... he moves there then no internet and then no questions about how to dumb a poor lass that found him interesting enough to go out with...
I think they are fat and ugly girls. He doesn't really like them but they're the only ones who like him on plenty of fish.

Well it is actually...

I think they are fat and ugly girls. He doesn't really like them but they're the only ones who like him on plenty of fish.

I might move to a Amish community so I will not read his threads anymore... ( I know I can just toss the lad in iggy but I do actually enjoy conversing with him and give him shit )

Well it is actually...

I might move to a Amish community so I will not read his threads anymore... ( I know I can just toss the lad in iggy but I do actually enjoy conversing with him and give him shit )
What's with the lass and lad crap? You from bloody old England? Pip pip. Cherio

Well it is actually...

I don't go out in public with fat ugly girls so I don't know what the fuck you talking about

Well it is actually...

I don't go out in public with fat ugly girls so I don't know what the fuck you talking about

You don't or the refuse to be seen with you?

Well it is actually...

Notice you didn't say you don't go out with fat and ugly. You said in public.

So you do, just not in public? Got it. Lol

Well it is actually...

I don't ever want to take the risk of being seen with a ugly girl in public by someone I work with or a family member

I don't ever want to take the risk of being seen with a ugly girl in public by someone I work with or a family member
I took a really ugly fat chick to a red wing game. She had a hard time climbing to the nose bleed seats I had. But girls in Detroit love the red wings and she'd never been. I was so embarrassed.

To think that $100 ticket plus parking and a pop and nachos only cost her a bj.

Little secret:

Most of the time the ugly girl knows how to do it better than the prettier girl, and need less attention...

Little secret:

Most of the time the ugly girl knows how to do it better than the prettier girl, and need less attention...
I could be married to the nice fat neighbor upstairs but instead I fuck the hot drunk down the hall.

Little secret:

I don't ever want a naked ugly girl in my bed

Little secret:

I could be married to the nice fat neighbor upstairs but instead I fuck the hot drunk down the hall.

Yeah, but you have to buy the booze to get the hot girl drunk where the fat chick will buy the booze for you to get you drunk... :)

Little secret:

Alright, well good luck with that...

Little secret:

Alright, well good luck with that...

I'm allergic to

Lima beans
Cabbage
Spicy Food
String beans
Ugly women

Little secret:

Yeah, but you have to buy the booze to get the hot girl drunk where the fat chick will buy the booze for you to get you drunk... :)
I asked a black guy once y they like fat white women and he said just want you did they don't necessarily like them it's that those women will do anything for those guys

Forum List

Back