So in 2016, if I want to stop dating someone I can't block them from contacting me?

You don't or the refuse to be seen with you?

I don't ever want to take the risk of being seen with a ugly girl in public by someone I work with or a family member

Little secret:

Most of the time the ugly girl knows how to do it better than the prettier girl, and need less attention...
I could be married to the nice fat neighbor upstairs but instead I fuck the hot drunk down the hall.

Yeah, but you have to buy the booze to get the hot girl drunk where the fat chick will buy the booze for you to get you drunk... :)
I asked a black guy once y they like fat white women and he said just want you did they don't necessarily like them it's that those women will do anything for those guys

I like FAT INDIAN girls and love putting a passion mark on their ass cheeks

I don't ever want to take the risk of being seen with a ugly girl in public by someone I work with or a family member

Little secret:

Most of the time the ugly girl knows how to do it better than the prettier girl, and need less attention...

I don't ever want a naked ugly girl in my bed

Alright, well good luck with that...

I'm allergic to

Lima beans
Cabbage
Spicy Food
String beans
Ugly women

You know i am allergic to the Tetanus Vaccine?

i really am, so I understand you rare allergic reaction to ugly women but did you ever think that because you find someone beautiful they might actually be ugly to someone else and what you find ugly could be beautiful to someone else?

Now there are exceptions to the rule but in general that is usually the case...

Little secret:

I could be married to the nice fat neighbor upstairs but instead I fuck the hot drunk down the hall.

Yeah, but you have to buy the booze to get the hot girl drunk where the fat chick will buy the booze for you to get you drunk... :)
I asked a black guy once y they like fat white women and he said just want you did they don't necessarily like them it's that those women will do anything for those guys

You made me laugh because that is where I was taught that...

I am white but had many friends that were not...

Little secret:

Dot head or tomahawk?

My favorite news anchor is reena ninan. So hot

Little secret:

Dot head or tomahawk?

I believe he has to be writing about the Dot because I have my limit on doing ugly and there is no damn way anyone will catch me with a Navajo!

Little secret:

I don't ever want a naked ugly girl in my bed

Alright, well good luck with that...

I'm allergic to

Lima beans
Cabbage
Spicy Food
String beans
Ugly women

You know i am allergic to the Tetanus Vaccine?

i really am, so I understand you rare allergic reaction to ugly women but did you ever think that because you find someone beautiful they might actually be ugly to someone else and what you find ugly could be beautiful to someone else?

Now there are exceptions to the rule but in general that is usually the case...
I think we all know what's hot and what's not.

Like I know why will Smith or Brad Pitt are famous. And even if I don't love Jennifer aniston we all know that's pretty, right?

But yea, why was Dennis rodman fucking Madonna and why was she fucking him?

Or why was Bridget Nielson fucking flavor flav and why was he fucking her?

Dot head or tomahawk?

I believe he has to be writing about the Dot because I have my limit on doing ugly and there is no damn way anyone will catch me with a Navajo!
I like that Clint Eastwood movie where he owned the Indian woman and the old man Indian slept with her.

Or Jeremiah Johnson's Indian wife. I'd do them why not? Dirty?

Dot head or tomahawk?

I like that Clint Eastwood movie where he owned the Indian woman and the old man Indian slept with her.

I would do most Native American women, but not a damn Navajo... I had a friend ride with me from California to Texas one time and we had to go through Navajo nation, and he never understood why I would say they were so ugly that they made the Aborigines look beautiful until he went with me to Farmington, New Mexico and discovered the most hideous looking people in the world...

Until this day he will tell me he has never seen something that damn ugly...

I know I am coming off racist but that is ugly to me, and anything else is tolerable!

Yanno................I'd rather have someone with a beautiful spirit and an ugly body, than to have someone with a beautiful body and an ugly spirit.

In other words, I'm not in it for the way they look, but rather for the way they think and the things they may teach me (and possibly me teach them).

Yanno................I'd rather have someone with a beautiful spirit and an ugly body, than to have someone with a beautiful body and an ugly spirit.

In other words, I'm not in it for the way they look, but rather for the way they think and the things they may teach me (and possibly me teach them).

I think the most compelling thing is that fbj is more worried about what other people think than he is about finding someone worth keeping. He always whines about his lack of "experience", but is still more worried about what others think than about his own happiness and life.

Change your cell number.

But that means I have to do it all the time,
Use a pay phone............I doubt you have ever been on a date attention whore.........

Your blow up doll is lonely...............Go deal with that.:ack-1:

Reported, Thank you

Or get one of those flip phone that they can't send you a text. That solve 50% of your problem.

Now why would you say something so fucking stupid?

Since you are so stupid to solve a very simple problem. I gave you a very simple stupid solution (SSS) to solve half of your problem. Got it?

Its like the keys on a nuclear submarine, you both have to turn your keys at the same time or the relationship isn't over, just as George and Moira.

Dot head or tomahawk?

I would do most Native American women, but not a damn Navajo... I had a friend ride with me from California to Texas one time and we had to go through Navajo nation, and he never understood why I would say they were so ugly that they made the Aborigines look beautiful until he went with me to Farmington, New Mexico and discovered the most hideous looking people in the world...

Until this day he will tell me he has never seen something that damn ugly...

I know I am coming off racist but that is ugly to me, and anything else is tolerable!
You're making me think of the natives in the Jack Black King Kong.

upload_2016-1-4_9-2-50.jpeg

I put them on Call Reject, they can still leave me a nasty message

I put their text messages in SPAM and they can still leave me a nasty text

So what the fuck is so special about Andriods and Iphones if people can still contact you?
Don't worry. Once they realize you're a balding, aging black guy with lots of weird hangups they'll let you alone.

So what the fuck is so special about Andriods and Iphones if people can still contact you?
Don't worry. Once they realize you're a balding, aging black guy with lots of weird hangups they'll let you alone.

Well Mongo I have a date this saturday from craigslist and we already agreed to come back to my place. And a backup option who is 24 years

Good night

Well Mongo I have a date this saturday from craigslist and we already agreed to come back to my place. And a backup option who is 24 years

Good night
LOL...yeah, you just can't beat the beauties one can troll up on the internet. Don't forget if she does something you don't like to call her a stupid bitch or one of your other cute phrases all the ladies just love to hear.

And don't forget to wear your bald spot hat until you get her back to the follicle friendly dim light of your swingin' bachelor pad.

Good night
LOL...yeah, you just can't beat the beauties one can troll up on the internet. Don't forget if she does something you don't like to call her a stupid bitch or one of your other cute phrases all the ladies just love to hear.

And don't forget to wear your bald spot hat until you get her back to the follicle friendly dim light of your swingin' bachelor pad.

The bald is overlooked because of my nice hair and cute face

Good night

Bald AND nice hair? How does that work? You have nice hair on the sides?

Good night

Bald AND nice hair? How does that work? You have nice hair on the sides?
Might be hip to the combover conk?

Forum List

Back