So in 2016, if I want to stop dating someone I can't block them from contacting me?

I put them on Call Reject, they can still leave me a nasty message

I put their text messages in SPAM and they can still leave me a nasty text

So what the fuck is so special about Andriods and Iphones if people can still contact you?
Don't worry. Once they realize you're a balding, aging black guy with lots of weird hangups they'll let you alone.

Well Mongo I have a date this saturday from craigslist and we already agreed to come back to my place. And a backup option who is 24 years

Good night
LOL...yeah, you just can't beat the beauties one can troll up on the internet. Don't forget if she does something you don't like to call her a stupid bitch or one of your other cute phrases all the ladies just love to hear.

And don't forget to wear your bald spot hat until you get her back to the follicle friendly dim light of your swingin' bachelor pad.

The bald is overlooked because of my nice hair and cute face

Bald AND nice hair? How does that work? You have nice hair on the sides?

Yes the texture of my hair the sides and top of my head is soft along with my handsome face. so I think it's hard for a girl to notice thinning hair I'm that situation

Don't worry. Once they realize you're a balding, aging black guy with lots of weird hangups they'll let you alone.

Well Mongo I have a date this saturday from craigslist and we already agreed to come back to my place. And a backup option who is 24 years

Good night
LOL...yeah, you just can't beat the beauties one can troll up on the internet. Don't forget if she does something you don't like to call her a stupid bitch or one of your other cute phrases all the ladies just love to hear.

And don't forget to wear your bald spot hat until you get her back to the follicle friendly dim light of your swingin' bachelor pad.

The bald is overlooked because of my nice hair and cute face

Bald AND nice hair? How does that work? You have nice hair on the sides?
Might be hip to the combover conk?

Don't need to comb over since the softness of my hair allows the hair to lay nicely on the top of my head

They might be able to contact you via their (or your) device.

Why do you allow them to live in your head? Your skull isn't any device, it's yours.

Why do you keep thinking about them?

because they can still leave a nasty text or voicemail

No one can force you to listen to a voicemail- and I ignore spam texts with no difficulty at all.

You have more control over this than you have ever had before- 20 years ago you would have just picked up the phone and been stuck with whoever called you.

Now you can see who is calling, who left you the message, who left you the text- and just choose to ignore them.

Stop whining about your very First world problem.

They might be able to contact you via their (or your) device.

Why do you allow them to live in your head? Your skull isn't any device, it's yours.

Why do you keep thinking about them?

because they can still leave a nasty text or voicemail

No one can force you to listen to a voicemail- and I ignore spam texts with no difficulty at all.

You have more control over this than you have ever had before- 20 years ago you would have just picked up the phone and been stuck with whoever called you.

Now you can see who is calling, who left you the message, who left you the text- and just choose to ignore them.

Stop whining about your very First world problem.

All humans are curious about what's in their spam box

Forum List

Back