So in 2016, if I want to stop dating someone I can't block them from contacting me?

I put them on Call Reject, they can still leave me a nasty message

I put their text messages in SPAM and they can still leave me a nasty text

So what the fuck is so special about Andriods and Iphones if people can still contact you?

On my iphone, I can easily block someone's number. Clearly, that's beyond you. Hardly a surprise there.

Change your cell number.

But that means I have to do it all the time,

Then stop insulting so many people.

I am talking about if I meet someone and just stop taking her calls. I want to be able to block her and move on

You had to have done something, people just don't make nasty call for nothing.

If you go missing and never return a woman's call, she will leave a nasty message

So what the fuck is so special about Andriods and Iphones if people can still contact you?

On my iphone, I can easily block someone's number. Clearly, that's beyond you. Hardly a surprise there.

DIE

DIE

You first, hun.

I've been so far removed from the dating scene.... so glad too! I have no idea .....!
Me too, but its because Im ugly.
Im the one leaving the texts and messages. Not working,, still ugly, still not dating. Just as well I suppose, my wife would cut off my boy parts if I were to date now.

Change your cell number.

Use a pay phone............I doubt you have ever been on a date attention whore.........

Your blow up doll is lonely...............Go deal with that.:ack-1:

Reported, Thank you

Or get one of those flip phone that they can't send you a text. That solve 50% of your problem.

Now why would you say something so fucking stupid?

Change your cell number.

I am talking about if I meet someone and just stop taking her calls. I want to be able to block her and move on

If you go missing and never return a woman's call, she will leave a nasty message

Oh, you mean wanting to stop dating her, but not having the balls to actually break up or tell her you are not interested? Yeah, I can't imagine why a woman would be angry about that. One minute you are inviting her over for leftover pizza, and the next minute you are hiding from. Why would that bother anyone? lmao

Oh, you mean wanting to stop dating her, but not having the balls to actually break up or tell her you are not interested? Yeah, I can't imagine why a woman would be angry about that. One minute you are inviting her over for leftover pizza, and the next minute you are hiding from. Why would that bother anyone? lmao

Now you got it

Now you got it

Then here is your solution. Be a man and tell the women you are not interested in continuing top date them.

Now you got it

Then here is your solution. Be a man and tell the women you are not interested in continuing top date them.

but the quiet fade off was so much easier in 2002

Now you got it

It was chickenshit then and it is chickenshit now. Man up or deal with the consequences.

Now you got it

It was chickenshit then and it is chickenshit now. Man up or deal with the consequences.

A female friend of mine said one guy tried to say his was gay to get out of dating her LOL

Change your number... It might cost you, but it will save me from reading your threads about this...

Also if you tell her that she is not your type and she refuses to accept it then if she has a sister then date her and sleep with her and I am sure the other one will stop calling and text you and if no sister then use the best friend...

( Yes ladies I am a Dog and should have my balls cut off )

Change your number... It might cost you, but it will save me from reading your threads about this...

Also if you tell her that she is not your type and she refuses to accept it then if she has a sister then date her and sleep with her and I am sure the other one will stop calling and text you and if no sister then use the best friend...

Not easy to reject someone

Not easy to reject someone

Well it is actually...

Tell them you are not interested in their conversation and if they refuse to leave you alone then put them on ignore and let them write to themselves... Oh wait i was giving you advice to ignore me...

As for your issue it is simple unless the lass is psycho, and if that is the case then introduce her to a person you really dislike ( no I am not looking for a date ) and offload her onto him.

If that does not work then try the Gay route like your friend claimed happen to her...

If that does not work then my only advice is restraining order and changing your name and moving to Amish community, but the Amish community is for me...

Forum List

Back