So in the Next Week I Want a List of Names of Now Former Secret Security Agents

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I don’t know if Trump’s SS team was out drinking and whoring the night before like the SS has done in the past, but it’s self evident they failed at their primary job. Than God Trump turned his head at the right moment.

A week is more than enough time to determine what went wrong and who was responsible and hand them walking papers. If it goes beyond a week, it’s nothing but another swamp coverup of delays and coverups.

I don’t know if Trump’s SS team was out drinking and whoring the night before like the SS has done in the past, but it’s self evident they failed at their primary job. Than God Trump turned his head at the right moment.

A week is more than enough time to determine what went wrong and who was responsible and hand them walking papers. If it goes beyond a week, it’s nothing but another swamp coverup of delays and coverups.

I'm just going to wait to see what Jon Bongino has to say. He is an ex-Secret Service and knows the ins and outs of securing locations.

As it stands now, there are two things regarding yesterday. The second Trump grabbed his ear and started to duck, two SS agents jump on top of him. That was a good work. The other is that a rooftop with a direct line of sight to the podium and Trump was left unguarded and not under observation. That was poor planning.

So, I want to hear from an expert before making judgment.

I'm just going to wait to see what Jon Bongino has to say. He is an ex-Secret Service and knows the ins and outs of securing locations.

As it stands now, there are two things regarding yesterday. The second Trump grabbed his ear and started to duck, two SS agents jump on top of him. That was a good work. The other is that a rooftop with a direct line of sight to the podium and Trump was left unguarded and not under observation. That was poor planning.

It was more than poor planning. Any ordinary citizen viewing the aerial photograph of the rally site would put a couple of spotters/snipers on that rooftop.

The SS agents near Trump did an excellent job. But who looked at that rooftop and said we don’t need anyone up there? If the SS were short they could have put a local cop up there.

Forum List

Back