So "intelligence" agencies are only good when they believe something YOU believe in?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Liberals attacked the CIA etc after there were no WMD's found in Iraq but NOW they believe the CIA etc because it suits their own pathetic belief their horrible candidate,her calling millions of Americans deplorable,her refusing to campaign in states her husband a former 2 term president told her to campaign in,her 33k deleted emails didn't cost her the election but Russia did despite ANY evidence to the contrary that ANY votes were changed! I despised the CIA for getting us into Iraq and I despise them even more now for trying to start a damn war in this country for their own globalist elitist backers.

I have a question, because I haven't heard one way or another and the
President was already overseas when this broke.

Has the President been shown the evidence of the 12 hackers and/or
has it been reviewed with him?

Liberals attacked the CIA etc after there were no WMD's found in Iraq but NOW they believe the CIA etc because it suits their own pathetic belief their horrible candidate,her calling millions of Americans deplorable,her refusing to campaign in states her husband a former 2 term president told her to campaign in,her 33k deleted emails didn't cost her the election but Russia did despite ANY evidence to the contrary that ANY votes were changed! I despised the CIA for getting us into Iraq and I despise them even more now for trying to start a damn war in this country for their own globalist elitist backers.
Wow.
Know why the FBI didn't release anti trump info before the election?
Know the def of liberal yet?
No Latin in college?
No college?
"For the individual and small gov"
Thought you would be dying to be one

He was told before he left

Globalist elite?
How's the coolaid?
No deep state/ Vince Foster?
I thought it was bush/ Cheney who massaged the intelligence so they could attack Iraq
And btw hill said a % of trump supporters were deplorable , not all.
They are on plain view from West Virginia, Mississippi every morning onWJ

You do know you can't delete emails completely from servers?
Maybe daughter shopping plans didn't add up to treason
Re the Feds Indictments and guilty pleas help

Who knows. I would assume he has seen the fake evidence....this is all a show now...they KNOW the Russians indicted will NEVER come to America to face justice....its a joke..

Forum List

Back