So, is obama going to impose sanctions on China, South Korea and Germany too?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Clinton server faced hacking from China, South Korea and Germany

Hillary Clinton's private email server containing tens of thousands of messages from her tenure as secretary of state — including more than 400 now considered classified — was the subject of hacking attempts from China, South Korea and Germany after she stepped down in 2013, according to Congressional investigators.

The Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee has found evidence of attempted intrusions into Clinton's server in 2013 and 2014, according to a letter Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) sent Monday to a Florida-based security firm tasked with protecting the hardware.

Clinton server faced hacking from China, South Korea and Germany

LOL at the left.

I had no idea that hacking was so commonly done.
ATTENTION CYBER SPACE !!!!!!! do not bother to hack me----
i is nobody

what happened with IRAN? its ok for them to make bombs, but the russians counting the ballots? oh god, we wont put up with that!

what happened with IRAN? its ok for them to make bombs, but the russians counting the ballots? oh god, we wont put up with that!

the scuttlebutt is-------RUSSIA SABOTAGED the election-------take it with
a grain of salt

in 2018, it will be the Austrians that hacked the election giving the GOP 65 seats in the senate

Did they have a hand in the petulant little b@st@rd's, president stompy feet's, losing the election? If they did, he would.
"My name won't be on the ballot this year, but my policies are." BHO.
Obama's moving to try to appoint himself to a third term in these final 18 days would not come as a big surprise.
President of the pervs, felons, mooches, freeloaders and sloths, illegal alien invaders and murdering Muslim jihadis.
Thirty one states, flyover country to the folks in the states that voted for Hillary and Obama's policies.
Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto advised his colleagues on the Japanese Imperial staff while they were in the midst of their planning stages for their raid on Pearl Harbor that they could not hope to invade the United States for they "Would be met by a rifle behind every blade of grass" Precisely why Obama so desperately wanted to take America;'s guns away.

Did they have a hand in the petulant little b@st@rd's, president stompy feet's, losing the election? If they did, he would.
"My name won't be on the ballot this year, but my policies are." BHO.
Obama's moving to try to appoint himself to a third term in these final 18 days would not come as a big surprise.
President of the pervs, felons, mooches, freeloaders and sloths, illegal alien invaders and murdering Muslim jihadis.
Thirty one states, flyover country to the folks in the states that voted for Hillary and Obama's policies.
Count on the skinny black asshole to be appointed as president of the UN. He is certainly endearing himself to them. Well, mr nobel peace prize, isis promoter, Israel and American hating marxist certainly sees eye to eye with the new world order people.

Doesnt he?

Forum List

Back